What Would You Do? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, you are a vision. Jump up and down for me, would you lover?"

She giggles and complies, forcing her bulk into the air against gravity. As she lands her stomach rolls down the top of her skirt, her breasts flop against her lower belly and force her t-shirt up higher towards her armpits. She continues to jump, her belly forcing its way free, her ass inching its way out, her breasts easing to the sides of her body as her natural form emerges from the constricting clothing. With the final leap, her skirt rips in the back, exposing her pale, hairy ass cheeks. She giggles again and stops, then says "oops."

I smile and spread my arms wide, and step forward, my white semen oozing cock pointed directly at the tight pussy formed by the upper extremities of her trapped, fat breasts. As our bodies mesh, she wraps her thick, hair coated arms around my toned waist, and I instinctively hump my thick cock up into her inverted cleavage, towards her thick, sweat ringed neck. She buries her face into my torso, moaning, as I wrap my arms around her head, petting her like a lost animal come home. Two jerks later and I'm spurting semen into her breast-pussy, and the embrace doesn't end.

Stepping back, my cock stays erect as I watch the trail of thick white cum run down the rise of her full, bloated belly. She farts again and turns to the bags of food laid out on the table.

"Its breakfast time daddy, today I got hamburgers, fries and small apple pies. I love burgers and fries for breakfast, don't you?"

I nod and watch in amazement as she waddles over, ignoring the spill of man-seed running down her belly. Her torn mini-skirt showing a beautiful dark cleft in the back, her ass crack an inviting hairy pussy squeezed together by the remainder of the fabric. Without thinking I follow her to the table, and slide the slick tip of my cock directly into that hypnotic dark crack.

As she begins to smash food into her face, smearing ketchup and bits of cheese into her girl-beard, I begin to force myself deeper into her slick, rank, hairy ass-crack. I'm seeking the hole, something she senses and begins to help while grabbing fistfuls of fries and pushing them against the pile of burger that fills her mouth. Her borderline insane eating habits only fuel the liquid fire in my balls, as I ask her breathlessly "Baby, you push the food into your face like a fucking animal, you always eat that way?"

She snorts like a cartoon pig and gurgles "No, but ever since I started doing this for you it's way more fun to eat like a pig." She chokes and gurgles again "I learned not to chew, and just push it all down my mouth. It's so much more fun to eat like this!" She gurgles in pleasure and rams more down her throat hole, small burps of air escaping as she deep-throats her meal.

I gasp, the erotic heights of the moment crashing into my brain's pleasure center in a way that could only be outdone by the most powerful of opiates. Gritting my teeth and forcing my aching cock deeper into her sweat choked ass crack I ask her "Baby, can you rub the food on your face for me? Rub a fist full of fries on your pretty fat face before shoving it in your mouth?"

She gorfs down another wide mouthful of bread covered meat and then hacks, snorting bits of food and mucus out of her nose. "Yeah daddy, that sounds fun, watch."

As she arches her back more, tearing the already sundered miniskirt and parting her hot, dark ass for my questing cock. With a moan she opens the second bag and grabs two small apple pastries, one in each chubby, greased up fist. Snorting with glee she rubs the pies on her face, breaking the thin crust and oozing golden brown sauce onto her face. Eyebrows thick and hairy are blessed with cinnamon and sugar, flaky pastry dough lodges itself in her nostrils only to be snorted in. With a final gurgle of animal pleasure she opens her maw and pushes them into her cheeks, not trying to swallow. She reaches back into the first bag and secures a handful of golden brown fries.

Gurgling something that could have been "Watch this daddy." she shoves the ends of the fist full of fries up against her wide, long nose, smashing the golden potato sticks into her mucus choked breathing passages. I begin to tremble at this display of here to unknown carnal fuck-frenzy, and ejaculate again into her wet, sticky ass-pussy. She attempts to snort the fist full of fries into her long, wide nose, sniffing them like a perverted parody of someone smelling a bouquet. Gurgling from the one hole she has left to breathe with, cheeks puffed with the remains of the twin apple pies, she giggles as she exhales from her nose into the fries. Out of her nose flows first air, then mucus filling the fist full of fries with yellow, thick, chunky goop. The mucus that she saved up for a week for me, the sickness born of weeks of exposure to the cold, she expels for me as I watch in awe. Yellow and rancid, she wetly and throatily forces an explosion from her nose, using the handful of delicious fried potato as the world's most perverse handkerchief.

My cock doesn't weaken, the show that she is putting on is beyond my sickest wildest dreams and I am on a natural Viagra high. I grab two handfuls of her thick black hair as she begins to swallow the apple pie, then the snot coated french fries. Gasping from her momentarily clear mouth she says "oh god daddy, I am in heaven. Can I go to the bathroom?"

I smile and shudder from my toes to my head, and say "Yeah baby, go to the bathroom."

She pauses, then noticing that I am not moving, understands... she smile and realizes that I am not attempting to un-lodge my still throbbing cock from her sticky dark asshole. Bracing herself against the table she begins to push, a dark wet ammonia scent ripping into the air.

As her vitamin and nutrient rich urine begins to rain down, soaking the tatters of her mini skirt, I feel something body-hot push against the head of my cum coated cock. I look down, with two fists full of her thick Italian hair, and say to myself "Oh god, yes."

She tosses her head like a defiant horse and says "Yes daddy, finally, that big thing is going to get out of me. The laxative you gave me is working, and I feel it moving. Grab it daddy, grab it for me."

I release her hair as if in a dream, watching myself from a third person point of view. She reaches back in slow motion and yanks the remains of her dress up her wide, hairy ass, and lets it rest on her lower back. Freed, her ass cheeks spring wide, her ass crack parting wetly like the mouth of a primordial carnivorous plant. Strings of my second orgasm spread around a round sphere, a brown globe that pushes its way out... spreading her veiny pink and purple anus like a bat wing.

"Oh daddy it feels so good, I'm cumming... help me get it out daddy."

I watch myself cup my hands under the end, as she orgasms and shudders, pushing this cement-like round brick from her body. The orgasms force small squirts of urine out the front, and little spurts of air out the back. This gives me an idea, and I say to her "Baby, push your stomach into the table."

She complies, heaving her bulk up and forward, jamming her wide full belly up onto the desk. The effect is immediate, the large invader that was formed layer by layer inside her warm, hot ass-womb lurches forward and lands with a meaty THUMP on the floor of the hotel room.

Our panting fills the room as she turns, her stretched anus retracting in satisfaction. We both stare at the steaming, multicolored, thick shit-log that landed on the floor between us. We lock eyes as we move our faces close together... this may have begun as a job, a way to make money and satisfy a fetish, but as a couple embraces in love over a newborn child, we both hug and know, deep down inside, that we have found our soul mate. As I force my tongue deep into her food coated mouth and she does the same to mine, I know that I will never find another person who fits my perverse mind's curves so completely.

And she, well, she just wants to have fun.

To Be Continued.

12