What's a Blowjob Between Friends?

Story Info
Blowjob between friends.
4.4k words
4.72
20.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder what it would be like to get a blowjob?" Zach asked in the car.

"Probably feel crazy." I answered lamely.

We were roommates, entirely platonic, in our freshman year of university and on the way to Zach's parents house for the weekend. They were out of town and we decided to use the opportunity to have the house to ourselves. It wasn't often we got the occasion and the dorm room we lived in was always crowded and noisy.

We got to his house around evening and a light rain started. We cracked open a beer as the evening sun cast a stunning splash of colors across the sky. It was one of those warm summer rains.

Zach got the idea to get naked to feel the rain fully. I don't remember exactly how he brought up the idea, but in the moment it did make sense. It was just one of those things where you had to be there to understand.

Of course, I was nervous.

"I don't know..." I protested, reluctant to part with my clothes. I was also worried I'd get hard, a thought that made my cheeks crimson with humiliation.

"Come on. It'll be liberating." Zach responded. "And there's no way the neighbors will see."

The house was in the countryside, I rationalized, so that part was true. The conversation went on like that for a little while until I agreed. It did just seem right. How often do you get to really feel the rain?

With all my clothes off, Zach did the same. It did feel liberating as the raindrops lightly bounced off my skin and the colors seemed all the brighter. I made a conscious effort to not look at Zach because I was afraid that if I looked, I might start to get hard. Especially if I looked at his penis. How embarrassing would that be?

But of course, I looked. His penis hung there in front of some curls of dark pubic hair. I felt a knot of worry grow in my stomach because I realized I had just shaved down there. It was something that I was in the habit of doing because it made it feel better when I masturbated. I had been doing it for a while and was also in the habit of shaving my butt. Why? Well, when I masturbate I sometimes like to rub down there. Besides, my butt is mostly hairless and it's not much more work to shave everything.

But it was too late to go back now. I just had to hope that Zach wouldn't look at me like I looked at him and see my hairless groin. I didn't have much body hair anyplace else either to fall back on.

We sat together outside in the rain for a little while just talking and I soon relaxed into the nudity. We chatted and laughed like normal.

As night fell, it started getting cold so we came back inside. We went into the bathroom and each dried off from the rain. I again made a conscious effort not to look, which of course meant that I did look.

He was circumcised, I noticed from my hopefully clandestine glances, unlike me. I only caught glances so I couldn't get a sense of how big it was, but it did look bigger than mine. His hung down, while mine tended to poke out in a curve over my balls.

I felt my own penis start to twitch so I tried immediately to think of something else. I wanted to put my clothes back on, but I also didn't want to be a buzzkill or a wimp. A part of me also did like being naked. It was exciting and made my heart race.

We left the bathroom and went to sit on the couch, still nude.

"I still wonder what it would feel like to get a blowjob." Zach said. We had been friends for years and our sex lives were not secret from each other. In particular, our lack of girlfriends. In high school we had been too nerdy, preferring the company of World of Warcraft to parties and sports. We weren't totally inexperienced with girls, but having never gotten a blowjob was one of the sad facts of our life we lamented to each other.

I suppose we both had our insecurities about sex. For me, I always worried that I was too slim. I could wrap my thumb and forefinger around my wrist easily. Zach was bulkier. Not fat, but athletic in the way some people are at around age 20 without doing much exercise. It was something that I envied about him, particularly the fact that he could always beat me in arm wresting or pin me when we were younger and playing outside.

"You'll have to find a girl!" I tittered nervously, surprising myself with the pitch of my voice.

He looked over at me and raised his eyebrow. I felt my heart practically stop and, to my embarrassment, my penis twitch.

"Are you saying....?" I asked.

"I'll do you first. Just to see what it feels like. Come on." He sounded so excited and in the moment, I just went along with it. We were already naked and it just felt right. It was like we were in our own bubble with no one else around. Being honest with myself, what I really wanted was to give a blowjob but getting one seemed like a good place to start. Less...submissive.

"Okay, but where?"

"Just sit there." He commanded.

Zach kneeled in front of me and put a hand on each of my knees, spreading my legs apart.

"I didn't know you shave." He said with a laugh. "You look like a little boy down here."

"It just feels better when it's shaved," I defended myself. "And it was cold earlier so it's smaller than normal." That was all true, at least. Zach put his hand next to it, showing how his finger was twice as long as my soft penis and about as thick. I blushed.

"Forget it then!" I said, making an effort to close my legs but his hands blocked me, keeping my legs open.

"Sorry, no more jokes." He said with a grin.

Then, without any preparation, he took my soft and smooth penis in his mouth, using his tongue to play with it a little bit. I gasped in surprise and also from the feeling of sudden warmth. I was still soft and the main thing I thought about was not getting hard. In my mind, I think if I got hard it would prove that I was gay.

"How was it?" He asked, pulling back after just a few seconds.

"Pretty cool." I responded lamely, my voice higher than normal. "I guess I know what if feels like to get a blowjob now. Do you want me to try on you now?"

"If you want to, yeah." Zach responded, not forcing me to fulfill my end of the deal.

We switched positions with Zach sitting on the couch, his legs forming a 'V' shape and I took my position on my knees between his legs. Like him, I started by putting my hands on his thighs, which I noticed were covered in curly black hairs unlike my own smooth legs.

"So big and hairy," I said, intending to tease him as he teased me, but he didn't laugh and I realized how slutty it sounded. To make matters worse, I was kneeling between his legs. Exactly where a little slut belongs, I thought.

I blushed and felt my own penis twitch, furthering my horror. I decided to get it over with before I got fully hard and shamed myself. I moved my head forward, inadvertently smelling the slightly musky but clean scent of my best friends groin.

Now that I was so close I could really see it and I must admit that I took the opportunity. His penis was still soft but significantly bigger than mine. It didn't look like he shaved at all but I liked that. When I watched porn, I always preferred seeing shaved groins but now that there was a real one in front of me, I wouldn't want it any other way.

I was practically in a trance as I reached out and took his penis into my hand, holding it up to get a better look as I gently stroked it and felt it harden just slightly.

"You wanna take a picture too?" Zach asked with a laugh and I scowled up at him in mock anger.

"I've just never seen a circumcised one before," I said, "and might I remind you I'm doing you a favor?"

Zach shrugged and locked his fingers behind his head, leaning back as I knelt between his legs. "Take your time then."

I decided to not waste any more time, perhaps hoping to regain some dignity. Without further ado, I gently held the base of his shaft with my hand and took the head in my mouth. It was a strange sensation to be sucking a dick. I let my tongue run around the ridge of his head, making him gasp a little. I felt his penis start to get hard, gradually filling my mouth even more fully.

As I felt it grow I knew that I had already taken his penis into my mouth for longer than he had done for me, but I didn't pull back. I kept him in my mouth, licking his head gently until his cock hardened and completely filled my mouth. I don't know how long this took. Probably less than a minute but in that moment I had barely any sense of the passing of time. I let his hard cock stay in my mouth, still licking gently around it and now keeping my mouth wide open and letting my lips close around the shaft to avoid touching it with my teeth.

I paused for a moment like this, my best friend's hard cock in my mouth. I thought about moving back and forth like I had seen so many times in porn, but I thought that might take things too far. Maybe this was just an experiment and I was the one making it weird. I almost started moving back and forth and truly giving him a blowjob but I chickened out.

"How was it?" I said, letting his cock spring out of my mouth.

"Amazing!" Zach replied enthusiastically, pushing his head forward and looking down at me. "Like totally amazing." His cock twitched a little bit. I looked down at it and realized I was biting my lower lip.

"You can keep going if you want to." Zach added.

I rolled my eyes as if I didn't want to take him back in my mouth, but the truth was I was eager and needed little encouragement.

I again took his shaft in my hand and put the head back in my mouth. This time I let my tongue swirl around the head as I felt it twitch and harden in my mouth until the shaft felt like a piece of steel. I pulled back a little bit and then took more of his cock again. Up and down, up and down, I was sucking a cock for the first time.

"Oh fuck yeah." Zach groaned, but I didn't stop. The lewd sounds of slurping started to fill my ears. My slurping.

I kept moving my head up and down on his cock. I tried to take more of him into my warm and wet mouth with every stroke. I kept pushing it further in so that it filled me all the way to my throat and my saliva ran down his shaft. I went too far on one stroke and gagged, causing me to pull back and letting his cock slide out of my mouth. It landed with a wet flop on his belly and to my embarrassment I saw that there were strands of spit still connecting my mouth with his cock.

"How was that?" I asked for the second time, breathing heavily and suddenly aware my own penis was hard as a rock.

"Incredible. The sensations. Your mouth. Oh my god, I've never felt anything like it!" His words of praise made me blush again.

I rubbed his thighs up and down, letting the tips of my fingers reach his groin.

"I'm glad you liked it." I replied.

"And you liked it too, huh?" Zach said, sitting up a bit and poking my own erect penis with his big toe.

I stammered and tried to explain, but Zach just laughed.

"Don't worry bro, I'm hard too. Can you do it a little more?"

"A little more?" I asked, still letting my hands trace his thighs and now becoming a little more bold as I let my thumbs stroke over his balls.

"Yeah, I mean, this stays between us, of course. If you like it and I like it, then what's wrong with it?" He mumbled, a small gasp each time my hands reached his groin and lightly traced his cock.

"It's just that," I began, but Zach cut me off.

"Yeah, sorry. I just got carried away." He said it all so quickly and immediately stood up, pulling away from me. "I shouldn't have made you do this."

"No I want to!" I blurted out, making Zach turn back around, his cock now pointing at my face. "You didn't make me. It's just that my knees hurt."

Zach laughed and I started laughing too. "Okay then, uh, how do you want to do this?"

"Just sit down like before." I said. He did, and I climbed up on the couch to lay down on my stomach so my face was over his lap.

I propped myself up on my elbows and took his cock in my hand again. It felt surprisingly heavy and I realized how thick it was. I stroked up and down a few times, his cock still slick with saliva. My saliva, I thought.

I scooted up a little bit on my elbows and took the head of his cock back into my mouth. I let my hands rest on his thighs while I resumed my up and down motion, letting my tongue lap around his cock on each stroke.

"It's so good," he moaned and I felt so pleased that I was doing a good job that I wiggled my hips a bit, grinding my hard penis into the couch. Zach saw this and put his hand on the small of my back right above my butt and I was suddenly aware again of how totally naked I was while I had my best friends cock in my mouth. He didn't move his hand at all, just let it lay there, his other hand supporting his head while he leaned back and enjoyed the sensations from my mouth.

Then I did something that surprised even myself. I stuck my ass up a bit and wiggled it in the air again. His hand took the invitation and started feeling up my slim ass. At first it was gently, letting his palm run over each cheek but when I licked around his cock head forcefully he suddenly grabbed a fistful of my ass and squeezed. The shock made me moan, which came out as a slutty garble because my mouth was full of his penis!

"You like that, huh?" He said, never before sounding so authoritative.

"mmmhmmm" I moaned again around his cock.

"Such a nice ass," he murmured half to himself and I wiggled it again in the air.

"I'm almost there," he said, his voice losing it's authoritative edge. "Are you sure you want to....you know..."

I pulled my head off his cock somewhat reluctantly and looked up at him. To answer him, I reached behind me and placed his hand firmly on my ass right between my cheeks and then took his cock back in my mouth and started bobbing up and down enthusiastically.

"Oh fuck that's so hot." He said as his other hand found my head, helping me to establish a rhythm as I sucked on his hard member. I moaned around his cock again to show my approval of his hand holding my head. I mean, if he was already feeling up my ass then why not?

Very soon I felt his hand on my ass tense up and I knew he was close. His fingers were also tantalizingly close to my shaved hole, making me wiggle even more to try to get his fingers to touch it but he had a firm grip and his hand moved with my frantic wiggles.

Soon I felt the hand on the back of my head hold my head down gently but firmly and he started to cum. Blast after blast shot into my mouth, leaving a sticky feeling but overall it didn't taste bad at all. A lot of it fell out and over his cock.

I felt his hands relax and, feeling a bit afraid about facing my friend after this, I kept his cock in my mouth, licking it gently and tenderly as his orgasm subsided.

"Oh fuck that was incredible!" He said, removing both his hands from my body and leaning back. I still didn't know what to do so I kept licking around his cock.

"You can stop now, you know." He said, and I somewhat reluctantly let his cock slip out of my mouth with a plop and sat up.

"So you liked it?" I asked, sitting on the couch next to him and aware of a small distance between us. I had just sucked his cock and let him cum in my mouth but I couldn't bring myself to scoot close.

"Liked it? I loved it!" He replied, half dreamily. "Why are you sitting so far away?"

I happily scooted closer, letting the side of my butt and thigh touch his.

"And I can see you liked it too," he said, nodding towards my erect penis pointing straight up at the ceiling.

"It was....something new." I replied ambiguously and then looked down at my straining ad twitching little penis. "Yeah, I liked it."

"No shame in that. I liked it too." Zach said.

"Yeah, you said that." I replied with a smile and scooted a little bit closer still. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Do you need to cum too?" He asked.

"Maybe later," I replied, "but for right now this is nice."

We stayed like that for a few minutes, letting our breathing come down and I felt my penis go down too. The moment was relaxing and even though I hadn't cum, I felt profoundly satisfied.

"So do you want me to do you now?" Zach asked, breaking the silence.

"Oh, uh," I stuttered, "yeah sure. If you want to, I mean." The truth was I didn't really need him to. I didn't mind, I guess, but I didn't need it in the same primal way I felt like I had needed to have his cock in my mouth.

"Well, it wouldn't be fair otherwise." Zach said, sliding off the couch next to me. He gently pushed my legs open and for some reason I pulled my feet up so that my heels were touching my butt on the edge of the couch.

"Oh, like that huh?" Zach laughed and I blushed.

"Just making it easier for you." I snapped back playfully.

He gripped my hips and pulled me closer so that my butt was almost hanging off the edge of the couch. Then, kneeling in front of me, he again took my soft penis into his mouth. The feeling was absolutely pleasurable, especially when his tongue played with me but for some reason I just wasn't getting hard.

Zach pulled back his head and looked at me quizzically.

"Maybe I'm not doing it as good -"

I cut him off with words that surprised even myself. "Just kiss me."

He looked at me a bit surprised, and then pushed himself up between my open legs and kissed me hard, his tongue dancing in my mouth. As he kissed me, I felt his cock slide up and down my smooth groin to either side of my penis. Immediately, I got hard as a rock.

Zach noticed and looked down with a wry chuckle. "I guess I can see what you like."

"And you seem to like it just fine yourself." I replied, emphasizing my point by reaching between us and giving his now hard-again cock a few strokes with my hand.

He kissed me again in response, swatting my hand away and grabbing both my wrists he pushed my hands behind my head and continued thrusting between my legs. There was now no question of what was going on. We were dry humping and I was the one getting humped. I was so turned on I felt like I might cum right there.

I pulled my knees up towards my chest, pushing my ass up and making the next stroke of his cock slide down between my cheeks and right over my smooth hole. To this day, I don't know what came over me but the sensation made me start to cum.

I felt the orgasm start deep in my groin and I knew there was nothing I could do to stop it. I wasn't even touching my penis, so it's not like I could stop touching myself and besides, Zach had my hands pinned behind my head.

I moaned into his mouth and clung to his body with my legs as I gyrated my hips and spurted all over my stomach and chest. As the orgasm subsided I realized Zach wasn't moving at all. It was just me sliding my ass up and down his pole.

As he broke off the kiss I realized I was biting his lip, too, which I let slip from between my teeth as Zach leaned back to look at what happened.

"Holy fuck...." He murmured. "How did you cum without touching it?"

He asked the question half to himself, but I felt compelled to answer. "I don't know. It's never happened to me like that before but it just felt so good and then I couldn't stop it."

I kept going, but realized I was ranting and also saw that Zach's hard cock was still right next to my own cum-covered penis. Now that mine was starting to get soft, his cock was easily 3 or 4 times the size of mine. The sight of it sent a twitch up my cock despite having just orgasmed.

Zach slid his cock back and forth over my own and spreading around my cum.

"Do you want to try, you know..." I said, looking up at my best friend sliding his cock over my cum-slick groin and belly.

"Try what?" Zach said.

"Putting it in. Inside." I said, hardly believing my own words.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" He replied with a mischievous grin.

12