White Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes widened. "You look kind of pale, darling. Do you need a rest? Are you alright?"

* * * The End * * *

Well, I hope you enjoyed and before you ask, no, no intention of going to Bangkok or Singapore for my honeymoon LOL, which has already happened btw, although I have been to both cities as well as Hong Kong. Once. When I was about fifteen or sixteen. With my parents. I did enjoy the shopping along Orchard Road and the Food Centers in Singapore, as well as all the restaurants and bars around Boat Quay, and the old Buddhist Wats and the Royal Palace in Bangkok. We did walk through Patpong too, but I think it was all market stalls, coz I remember buying some clothes there. And I really enjoyed those long-tail boats on the river. Whoa, those things could move.

I did try the Mekong Whiskey too. Wasn't really my thing, but my Dad liked it. Anyhow, I loved writing this one, it was a laugh a minute, and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it, and, well, this was written for the 2019 Literotica Nude Day competition so yeah, hitting one of those stars down there to tell me what you thought would be, like, totally wonderful, and a comment would be, like, just so awesome, and that, dear reader, is all the reward I ask for this labor of total hotness and enjoyment and I really do hope you were laughing as well as enjoying the sex and romance. 😊 ..... Chloe

* * * * * *