Wife Finds the Sissy in me

Story Info
Wife sets me up with her best friends gay work colleague.
2.1k words
4.59
16.3k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always thought me and my wife had a good sex life and that I satisfied her.

I mean I probably should have seen the obvious clue to the problem I found out about later.

Most times after I had climaxed she would finish herself off. Bit of a red flag really. Being a typical guy she actually had to tell me.

One night in bed we were playing with each other and I'm convinced she waited until I was hard before she said "You know, you've never given me an orgasm the entire 10 years we've been together!"

"That's not true, is it now?" I replied quite angrily.

"Yep! It is!" came her nonchalant reply, " I was talking to Lisa, and she said.."

"Wait, you told Lisa about this? Before me?" I was even angrier now.

Lisa is my wife Julie's best friend.

"Well yeah, we tell each other everything, and I was asking her how best to tell you. Anyway she was talking to Mark about it.."

"You're not serious! she told someone else? Does everyone but me know about this?" I said in disbelief.

"Look, calm down a bit, will ya." she said as she started playing with my cock again.

"What are you doing?" I asked still very annoyed at the situation.

"Trying to calm you down. Anyway Mark told Lisa that maybe the reason you couldn't give me an orgasm was because you preferred sex with men and would find it easier to get them to climax" Julie quickly blurted out.

"Oh great! So because I can't give you an orsgasm, I'm suddenly gay!

Isn't Mark gay by the way? No wonder he said that! How do you know its not your problem, rather than mine?" I asked her, thinking I was being clever.

"Well i spoke to Wendy and she said you never made her orgasm either" Julie responded.

"Oh so everyone does know!" i said in desperation.

"Lisa told me she had always thought you were gay, as did Mark when he first met you and was surprised to find out I was your wife not your sister." Julie said calmly.

"Oh did she now! She's never liked me so she's making stuff up now unsurprisingly." I retorted.

"No, she's not. I knew about Mark thinking you were gay. He told me not long after meeting us, and he admitted he was gutted that we were married because he really fancied you. " Julie happily told me.

At that moment my cock came back to life and stirred, something I hoped my wife hadn't noticed.

She did!

"Oh! What's this? Are you a little excited because Mark fancies you?

I'm gonna admit I started thinking you were gay when I wasn't getting orgams from you but then dismissed it, but maybe I was wrong to dismiss it, huh? she said with a huge smile on her face.

I went bright red!

"No! Not at all! I stammered.

"Look, I honestly don't mind if get you turned on by guys" she said sympathetically.

"I don't so you can stop right there!" I shouted angrily.

"I have a suggestion, well its Marks suggestion actually, but me and Lisa think its a good idea too. Why don't you spend the night with Mark and get to know him. I think you two have a lot in common and I think you'd really like him and get on well with each other." she said whilst playing with my cock again.

"I'm not sure.." I started to say

"If something happens between you two or you feel something just go with it. I don't mind. Honestly I think you'd really enjoy being with a man." she said convincingly.

"Oh because I can't give women orgasms!?" i retorted.

"No, because I genuinely think you would enjoy it. You know I bet you'd be really good at sucking cocks! I bet you'd really enjoy being on your knees looking up at Mark and taking his cock in your mouth. I bet you'd love the feeling and how it made you feel. I definitely think you'd enjoy the taste of cum and swallow it all no problem!" she told me excitedly.

My cock by now was rock hard.

Something Julie loved telling me.

"Wow! I have never seen your cock so hard! Looks like you agree with me then!" I never seen her so excited about something as she said all that.

"Just give it a go, it can't do any harm can it? if you don't like it, we'll forget all about it. If you love it, well we can take it from there. You really want to do this don't you? i can see it in your eyes and obviously your cocks giving you away too!" she laughed.

I nodded embarrassingly.

"What dear? I didn't hear you. If you want me to set you up on a date with Mark I need you to tell me so there's no confusion." she teasingly said to me.

"You're loving this aren't you?" I said, still very red in the face.

"Just a little bit" she laughed with the look on her face she always got when something really turned her on.

"You're really turned on by this aren't you?" I quizzed her.

"Honestly? Yes! I've thought about it every day since Julie told me what Mark said and I have to tell you I got so wet at the thought of you down on your knees sucking Marks cock. In fact you finally gave me an orgasm, you just weren't there for it, as I imagined Mark giving you a good fucking and cumming deep inside you. so thanks." she winked.

I almost came right then when she said about Mark fucking me.

"I was really hoping you would agree to spending the night with Mark but I never actually believed you would. So just like you I am so turned on now. You know what would push me over the edge right now? she asked me.

"What?" I quizzed.

"Hearing you tell me that you want to spend the night naked with Mark." she told me, trying to catch her breath.

"Julie, I do want to spend the night with Mark. I want to get naked with him. I want to feel his naked body against mine as we kiss. I want to get down on my knees and worship his cock and feel his cum slide down my throat as he tells me what a good girl I've been. I want to feel him inside me as he makes me his bitch" I told her whilst shaking with excitement.

"Oh my gosh Steve! You're just about to give me my second orgasm! That was so fucking hot! Thanks my faggot hubby!"

Her calling me that made my cock wanna burst!

"This is how we're gonna get you to give me orgasms. Every time you have sex with Mark, you'll tell me all about it and that will give me an orsgasm every time!" she said almost out of breath.

After she calmed down, she asked me if she wanted me to text Lisa to tell her that you want to meet Mark, and could she set it up for you.

"No don't tell Lisa! I don't want her knowing!" I told her.

"Honey its ok, she won't tell anyone. She has Marks number, It'll be fine. I promise." Julie reassured me.

She typed out a message then looked at me and asked "shall i press send? Once I do there's no going back."

"Do it!" I quickly blurted out "before i change my mind!"

She pressed send "Ok its done!"

Almost as soon as she pressed send the phone rang. Julie pressed answer onto loud speaker.

A very excited Lisa was on the other end.

"Am i on speaker?" she asked

"Yes, Steve is right next to me." Julie replied.

"So he really wants to spend the night with Mark? Thats amazing! is that right Steve? You wanna get naked with Mark? I told your wife I always thought you were gay, did she tell you? I just knew it! Omg you're just gonna love Mark. You two are gonna make such a cute couple! I can't wait to tell him!

Oh I better do that hadn't I? Steve, i need to hear it from you before I do. Ok?" Lisa finally paused for an answer.

"Yes Lisa. I do want to spend the night with Mark and find out if I enjoy being with a man. So can you please set us up on a date?" I replied.

"Im on it! See I told you Julie that your hubby was a fag" Lisa boasted.

"Lisa! Hang up and speak to Mark! my wife shouted!

"Ok ok!" She giggled and hung up the phone.

"Are you ok honey?" Julie asked me.

"Yeah, just very excited and a little nervous to be honest with you." I told her.

"It'll be ok. You're going to have a lot of fun, my gay hubby." she teased.

"Bi! I still fancy women you know! Though you saying that does excite me." I admitted.

" Thats why I said it." she winked.

She continued to tease me "You say bi but what if after you have sex with a man you only want cock after that huh?"

"Baby I will always want you and your sexy body, don't you worry about that!" I laughed.

Suddenly Julie's phone rang. She looked at it and said "I don't recognise the number. Oh! I wonder if thats Mark? Shall I answer? He'll probably want to talk to you. Are you ready for that?" she quizzed.

"I think so. Answer it" I said semi confidently.

Again she answered it on speaker.

'Hi Julie, its Mark. Your husbands new boyfriend." he said sounding very excited.

"Hi Mark, you are on speaker and your girlfriend is right next to me." she told Mark.

I thought it was weird she said that but figured its what they call the guy getting fucked.

"Oh good you told him already then?" he asked Julie.

"Told me what?" I said out loud.

"Oh no, I forgot in all the excitement. Sorry! Do you want to tell him?" she asked Mark.

"Um, ok. Hi Steve. First of all I'm so glad that you want to spend the night with me. I am super excited. Did your wife tell you I've always really really really fancied you?" he excitedly asked me.

"Yes she did but that isn't what you want to ask me is it? What don't I know?" I replied.

"Erm, well, you may have noticed your wife say you're my girlfriend. Well she said that because I like my men to be, well, girls" he told me nervously.

"What does that even mean? I thought you were into guys not girls? I retorted, very confused.

"Babe, he likes his guys to dress girly. You know what I mean. I forgot to say but again I think you'd enjoy looking pretty for Mark. I'd help you of course. I think we'd have a lot of fun with it too. I'd love to do your make up and make you look pretty for Mark. We could have fun picking out dresses and skirts, fishnets, high heels and stuff like that together. What do you think? she asked nervously. "I think you'd look really sexy. You have a bit of a feminine body so it would work so well." she added.

I'd never thought about it before but it did actually excite me.

"Yes!" I blurted out before I could stop myself. "I'll do anything for Mark" I surprised myself with that reply. "It does actually excite me thinking of dressing girly" I admitted.

"I knew it would baby." Julie told me.

"As soon as Mark reminded me about it, I was confident you would like it. I've always thought you had a feminine, submissive side to you. So, being Marks sissy suits you, I think." Julie told me confidently.

Julie calling me a sissy excited me yet again. I like that, I thought to myself. Even better calling me Marks sissy.

"I always look after my sissies Steve, oh we need to give you a girly name, don't we? Do you want to choose it? Or me?" Mark asked.

Before I could reply Julie shouted "I'll choose!"

As I look at her she says "Sarah! I think you're a Sarah. Sissy Sarah! What do you think Mark?" she asked.

"Yes! That's perfect! I like that. Sissy Sarah." He said happily.

"Hey Sarah. I've had an idea for tomorrow, if you're up for it. If you get dressed up pretty for me, with your wife's help, how about going on a proper date. We go to a restaurant then a gay nightclub, then back to mine. What do you think?" he asked me.

"I love it!" I replied, very excitedly.

"Good! Then its a date Sarah." came Marks reply.

To be continued...