Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What am I doing?! She thought to herself.

After the shower, she went downstairs in her pyjamas but Izaak and Michelle quickly ordered her to only be naked.

The rest of the night, she cooked them both dinner naked and sat on the sofa in between them both, naked.

She went to bed in the guest room yet again and Michelle stayed with Izaak in her room.

Lying there, she couldn't believe what was going on. Yet, she was just happy to not have to cry herself to sleep this time.

During her sleep, her dream was filled with Izaak. She thought of herself on her knees taking his cock down her throat. Feeling his dick going deeper and deeper inside of her.

When she woke up, her breathing was heavy and she was covered in sweat. Worse of all, she was horny as fuck and her pussy was soaking wet.

As much as she didn't want to admit it, she loved having that big cock fucking her mouth. The feel of it hitting her throat. It was nothing she has ever experience before and she did not expect to enjoy it, let alone love it.

Getting out of bed, she made her way to the bathroom. Flushing the toilet, she planned on going back to sleep when she could hear noises coming from her room.

Moaning noises.

Are Izaak and Michelle having sex on my bed?! Charlotte thought.

"Slave! Get in here!" She suddenly heard Izaak shouting. She hesitated for a second, until he shouted again, "I know you're out there listening!"

No point in trying to hide it, Charlotte opened the door. Inside she saw Michelle sat on top of Izaak, she could see his big, black cock was balls deep in Michelle's pussy and it brought back memories of when she was filled by that monster.

"Were you enjoying listening?" Izaak asked as Michelle carried on slowly riding his cock.

"N-no." Charlotte whispered, embarrassed of being caught.

"It's okay, you can watch." Michelle moaned.

Looking over, Michelle's breasts were not as big as Charlotte's, but her body was toned and firm. Charlotte had never been attracted to women before but she had to admit that Michelle was beautiful.

Watching this black woman's pussy stretching around the giant cock, Charlotte was lost in a trance.

Slapping her arse Izaak ordered, "Get off me."

"I haven't cum yet!" She moaned.

"You will, just get off me." He ordered.

Charlotte watched as her pussy lifted off from the cock, leaving her slightly open and his cock glistening with her juices. She sat down next to him and Charlotte realised she was staring at two, beautiful black people.

"Do you like what you see?" Izaak asked. His sweat just making his muscles look even better.

"I...I.. don't know." Charlotte stuttered out.

"Do you want my cock back in your mouth?" He asked.

Charlotte couldn't take her eyes off it, it's like she had a new addiction. Just seeing it had her drooling and felt like she had an itch that needed scratching. When she didn't answer, Michelle spoke again. "Why don't you clean my pussy juices off his cock?"

Charlotte's mouth hung open. A few months ago, this sort of thing would've sounded like a crazy, fake story. Yet, that's not the case any longer.

"Come here, now." Izaak ordered.

As if her brain wasn't hers, Charlotte did as she was told. Slowly moving to the bed, she got onto her knees and worked her way up until she was in between Izaak's legs. Staring at his hard cock, it was so big, so perfect.

Reaching out, she gripped it in one hand but before she put her mouth around it Izaak stopped her and said, "What do you want?"

"W-what do you mean?" Charlotte asked, looking up at him, his cock only inches from her face.

"I asked, what do you want?" He repeated.

Trying to think, Charlotte finally found the answer and although she didn't want to say it, her mouth had a mind of its own.

"I want... to suck your dick." Not believing those words just left her mouth.

"Does your mouth and throat belong to me?" Izaak asked.

Again, hesitating Charlotte stuttered "Y-yes."

"Your throat belongs to any nigger cock for now on?" Izaak asked, the use of such a taboo word giving her some weird pleasure.

"Yes sir." Charlotte admitted, adamant to suck on his cock.

"Tell me." Izaak said firmly.

"My- My mouth and throat belong to you." She whispered.

"And?" Izaak said, pushing her further.

"And, to any... Nigger cock." She said, saying the actual word giving her pleasure.

"Good slut. Go on then." He ordered.

Straight away, Charlotte looked at the black cock, opening her mouth she willingly took it in. Wrapping her lips around it, her senses were filled with what she assumed was Michelle's pussy. The first time she has ever tasted another woman.

"How is it?" Michelle asked.

"Mmmm." Charlotte instinctively moaned, loving the new taste.

"Knew you would." Michelle laughed.

"All white girls love eating your pussy." Izaak said as Charlotte started to slowly bob up and down on the cock.

"True that. When are you going to let this slut make me cum?" Michelle asked.

Although yesterday the idea repulsed her, after tasting her sweetness on this cock the thought actually turned Charlotte on.

"When she admits she is a full black cock slut." Izaak said.

Charlotte just allowed them to talk about her whilst she focused on this cock. Running her tongue all over his shaft and head. She loved the way it felt to have such a big cock in her mouth. Instead of the usual face fucking, she was sensually sucking this cock, enjoying every second of it.

As she lovingly bobbed up and down, Izaak's moans were quiet but constant. When she felt Michelle moving, Charlotte didn't open her eyes, instead focusing on the cock in her mouth.

Her soft lips tightly wrapping around it as her head moved up and down, her wet tongue flicking along the head and making Izaak twitch and tasting his delicious precum.

Then she felt a pair of soft hands on her arse cheeks that were stuck in the air.

"She does have an amazing arse." Michelle said as she caressed Charlotte's arse.

"Mmmmm!" Charlotte moaned around the black cock when she felt a finger slip inside of her pussy.

"Fucking hell she's soaked." Michelle laughed.

Charlotte couldn't believe it, somehow finding herself in what she would class as her first ever threesome. Something she never thought she would be in.

She carried on lovingly sucking the dark meat in her mouth as Michelle slowly slid her finger in and out of her needy pussy.

"Mmmm." Charlotte kept lightly moaning at the pleasure. When a second finger slid inside of her, her Charlotte nearly came. But focusing on the cock made her able to hold it off.

"When are you going to take her little arsehole?" Michelle asked which panicked Charlotte.

Her arse was definitely untouched and she had no desire to take anything inside there.

"That is way off, she will need warming up to take a black cock in there. Don't worry, we have time." Izaak said which feared Charlotte more.

"Shame I don't have my strap on so I could've fucked her." Michelle said as she picked up the pace of fingering Charlotte's drenched pussy.

"Maybe next time." Izaak said.

Charlotte took the black cock out of her mouth and moved her head down, sticking out her wet tongue she started to run it all over his smooth, black balls.

"Mmm that's good." Izaak moaned.

Charlotte tried to focus on licking and sucking on his balls whilst her pussy was getting wetter and wetter from being fingered. Still not believing that she was being fingered by a woman.

After his balls were covered in her spit, Charlotte got back to sucking on his black cock. Bobbing up and down faster and faster, wanting her reward of his delicious cum.

"Mmmm!" Charlotte moaned as Michelle fingered her faster and faster.

"I think the slut likes it." Michelle said.

"Mmmmmm!" Charlotte moaned back in agreement, knowing her orgasm wasn't far off.

Faster and faster she bobbed on Izaak's cock, taking him down her throat. Loving feeling the giant dick hitting her throat again.

"Glllllgggggggg!!" Charlotte gagged as she took him as deep down her throat as possible.

"Fuuuckkk!!" Izaak grunted as Charlotte finally felt his cock expand and a load of his cum firing into her mouth.

His cum hitting her tongue finally sent her over the edge, her own orgasm ripping through her.

"MMMMMMMMM!!" Charlotte moaned around the cock as more and more cum filled her, swallowing it all down as her own body shook from cumming.

"Fuck yes you little slut!" Michelle shouted slapping her arse as Charlotte sucked and swallowed every last drop of cum.

"Right slut, get up. We are going out soon. You can have the day to yourself" Izaak said.

Although Charlotte's orgasm was still hitting her, she managed to pick herself up.

"Open up slut." Michelle said, delirious Charlotte did as she was told and took Michelle's black fingers into her mouth. She happily sucked and licked her own pussy juices off of the fingers.

For the next week Charlotte started every day with sucking Izaak's cock. Truth be told she loved it now, it was as though she couldn't start her day without a load of his cum. The feel of his big, black cock down her throat was becoming an obsession.

Izaak made Charlotte put her toy love egg in her pussy every time she sucked his cock, making sure that she was only ever allowed to cum with a black cock in her mouth.

Michelle didn't come around again and Charlotte didn't really leave the house. Every now and again Izaak would leave and she would try and forget what her life has become.

But then he would return and again she would suck his dick. It was strange, she thought Why isn't he fucking me? Was my pussy not good enough for him last time? But she was also grateful that he didn't force himself on her.

Although she came every time she sucked his cock, she was feeling her pussy begging to be fucked. To have this giant, black cock in her once more. But she was able to control herself for now and not ask for it.

Mark Of A Throat Slut

One day, when she was set to go and visit George, a day she has been looking forward to since this all started, when Izaak suddenly said to her, "You are coming out with me today."

Charlotte was upset and begged him, "Please, I'm seeing my husband today."

"He isn't going anywhere, you can see him next week." Izaak said, clearly not wanting to be argued with.

Knowing she had zero control of the situation, she agreed to go with him.

Charlotte was dressed in a short, blue skirt and a crop top that just covered her tits. Walking out of the house she felt humiliated when some of her neighbours saw her and a black man and woman leaving with her.

What must they think of me? She thought trying to keep her head down and not make any eye contact.

She followed their instructions of where to drive, towards the side of town she never went. The rougher side of town.

When they pulled up, Charlotte had no idea where they were.

"Okay, get out." Izaak said opening his door.

Stepping outside, the building was all red brick but covered in graffiti.

"Where are we going?" Charlotte asked.

"You're getting a tattoo." Izaak said bluntly and then entered through a black door into this beat up building.

Did he just say a tattoo? Charlotte panicked.

Following him inside, she quickly realised it was some back alley tattoo shop and she got even more frightened.

Izaak went into one room with a tattoo chair and another person inside who was covered head to toe in tattoos.

"So what are we getting?" He asked.

"Something to signify her becoming a throat slut for black cock." Izaak said.

"What?!" Charlotte suddenly shouted.

Izaak calmly walked over to her until his face was just inches from hers, frightening her with his size.

"You do not question me, remember." He said very calmly but scary.

Charlotte knew right there and then there was no way out, she was getting this tattoo whether she liked it or not.

"Now, get on the bed." Izaak ordered.

Doing as she was told, Charlotte closed her eyes and had to fight not to cry.

"I've got an idea." Izaak said and then the tattoo artist and Izaak left the room.

When they came back, Charlotte kept her eyes closed throughout the tattoo. It hurt like hell and she wanted to cry but she managed to stop herself.

"Done." He finally said.

Standing up, Charlotte was in fear of what she was going to see. On her waist, just below where the top of her skirt, in black, bold letters it read: "Black Cock Throat Slut"

George II

George waited for nearly an hour for Charlotte to visit him. Sitting in his chair facing the glass, but she never came. He got more and more angry. After the video he saw he panicked that she had been turned and would never see him again.

Storming out, he got into his cell and started shouting to himself. "Fucking whore! She is leaving me for some black man! I can't believe her!"

Suddenly, Tyrone appeared again in his cell.

"What do you want?!" George shouted.

"Don't take that tone with me." He said stepping in with two thugs again.

George was furious, he already felt like he has lost his wife, but he still didn't want to get killed by these men.

"I have something else to show you." Tyrone said with a smile.

Oh no, what now? George thought.

Tyrone showed his phone again. It took a moment for George to realise what it was.

It was Charlotte, stood completely naked in their bedroom. Then he spotted her waist.

"Is that a tattoo?" He said out loud.

"It is, read what it says." Tyrone said zooming in on it.

When it came into focus, he read the words.

"Black Cock Throat Slut"

The End for Now