Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was more shocked by her lack of a reaction that he had sex with her mother than she seemed to be upset by his sexual confession that he slept with her mother. How can that be? Why? He didn't understand. He was more shocked by all that she said next than she seemingly was by his confession of having sex with her mother.

"Honestly Roger," she said reaching out her left hand to pat his right hand. "I'm not surprised at all that you slept with my mother. I'm not angry that you had sex with my Mom," she said staring at her husband.

"Seriously? You're not angry with me?" He looked at her as if she was crazy. He looked at her as if she was playing an April Fools' joke on him. "Why not?"

"With her being alone and lonely since divorcing my Dad, her getting laid is probably the best thing to ever happen to her to help improve her mood. No doubt sexually frustrated, when not sadly depressed, she's been a little bitchy lately," she Gwen nodding her head while giving him a smile.

'What? Huh? She's not surprised that he slept with her mother? She's not angry that he had sex with her mother? Why is that?'

With her thinking that he did her mother a service, he didn't understand. He was having more of a reaction to her not having a reaction than she was reacting to him sleeping with her mother.

If anything she seemed exasperatedly annoyed that he'd think that she'd be angry.

"I understand you'd being happy for your mother to have sex to improve her mood and her frame of mind but I still don't understand you not being upset that Trudy and I had sex," he said. "Why aren't you mad that I had sex with your mother?"

As if he was a child and she was his mother instead of his wife, she smiled at him while patting his hand again and while looking at him with love, patience, and understanding.

"Just as I am and my sister is, my mother is a very sensual and sexual woman. In the sexy way my Mom looks, it's understandable why you'd want to sleep with her. Seriously, in the way that any man would want to have sex with me and/or with my sister, with the three of us looking so very much alike, what man wouldn't want to bed my Mom? She's a beautiful, sexy woman who definitely doesn't look nor act her age."

Even though she made a good argument with some valid points, he looked at her confused why he wasn't getting more of an angry reaction from her. Where's her anger? Where's her rage? Her lack of reaction to him confessing that he had sex with her mother didn't make any sense. He just told her that he had sex with her mother. Hello? Why isn't she mad? She's not even upset.

"Admittedly, you do make a good point. Even at her age, your mother is still as beautiful as she is sexy," he said while wondering how he could get more of a reaction from her.

Oddly enough, with all of this talk of having sex with her mother, especially with him not receiving the violently angry reaction to his sexual confession that he thought he'd receive from his wife, he was horny just thinking about having sex with her mother. Oddly bizarre, he didn't understand her lack of a reaction. She reacted to his confession as if he was telling her about someone else having sex with the mother of another wife, people she didn't even know.

"In the way that my mother is still so very attractive, I just hope that I look as good as she does when I'm her age. She looks fifty instead of sixty. If I'm surprised by anything at all," she said with a thoughtful pause while giving him a quizzical stare. "I'm more surprised that my mother slept with you than you having sex with my mother," she said shrugging her response.

That's odd. She's more surprised that her mother slept with him than she is that he slept with her mother. What did she mean by that? Roger looked at Gwen surprised that after knowing her for twenty years, he suddenly was unable to read her. He still didn't understand her lack of her reaction to him confessing that he had sex with her mother. Yet, now even a more pressing question, he wondered why she was more surprised that her mother slept with him than she was surprised that he slept with her mother. If he was surprised by anything at all, he was not only surprised by her lack of a reaction to his confession but also by her admitting that she was more surprised that her mother slept with him than she was that he had sex with her mother. This wasn't like her to be so calm.

Practically always knowing what she was thinking before, he had no idea what she was thinking now. If it wasn't bad enough that he sexually fantasized over seeing her mother naked while having inappropriate sex with her, he crossed the line on so many different levels by confessing that he had sex with her mother. Yet, even stranger than him confessing that he had sex with her mother, he didn't understand her strange, emotionless reaction to his sexual confession. Her lack of emotion and her not being angry with him for confessing to having sex with her mother baffled and amazed him. Her lack of an angry reaction suddenly made him wary of her.

Not only did he cheat on his wife but he cheated on her with, of all women, her mother. Why isn't she mad? She's not even upset. She acted as if he had just told her that he accidentally broke her favorite coffee mug instead of telling her that he had sex with her mother. There's something not right. There's something seriously wrong here. Only Roger didn't have a clue what the Hell it was. He figured she'd have a temper tantrum with him having sex with her mother. A perfect time to tell her that it was all just an April Fools' Day joke, unfortunately, his joke still hasn't even progressed that far yet to pull the plug. If he's gotten any reaction from her, he's received no reaction.

"Surprise is not the reaction that I thought you'd have to my having sex with your mother. If anyone is surprised, I'm surprised by your lack of emotion after telling you that I slept with your Mom," he said suddenly feeling as if he was walking on thin ice by prodding her for more of an angry response.

She smiled him her love and understanding.

"I guess I understand why you'd want to have sex with my Mom," she said with a shrug of understanding. "Why wouldn't you? She's beautiful and sexy. Besides, you have a thing for big breasted women and my Mom certainly does have big tits," said Gwen with a sexy albeit dirty laugh. "I've seen you staring at her big tits. I imagine you've been dying to feel her huge boobs and suck her big nipples for years, haven't you?"

Nodding his head, he looked at her with more confusion than he did with insight. Frustrated that his April Fools' joke wasn't going as planned, he didn't know what to do or what else to say next to receive the angry reaction he hoped to receive. God damn it! He didn't understand why he could never play a joke on her. Always one step ahead of him, he didn't understand how she always saw through him.

"I thought you'd feel anger. I thought you'd feel rage. I thought you'd be yelling at me. I thought you'd want to break something. I thought you'd really be mad," he said looking at her as if waiting for the other shoe to fall.

She smiled her love for him.

"I'm not angry, really I'm not. I understand your sexual attraction to my Mom," she said. "I get you wanting to have sex with my Mom. I do. I really do," she said looking at him as if she was a wise sage instead of his easy to rile wife.

"Wow," he said. "I never expected you to be so mature and understanding about me having sex with your mother," he said while wishing that he really did have sex with her mother.

If he knew his wife would be this understanding about him having sex with her mother, he would have had sex with her years ago.

"If I was in your shoes, if I had a sexy mother-in-law who looked like my Mom sashaying around me, I'd want to have sex with her too. My Mom is a bit of a sexual tease," she said with another dirty laugh.

He stared at her while waiting for her to throw her plate of food at him.

"I took your hands in mine because I thought you'd stab me with your fork, slice me with your knife, beat me with your spoon, and/or throw hot coffee in my face. I actually thought you'd run to the bedroom screaming, swearing, and crying, get my gun, and shoot me dead," he said with half a nervous laugh.

Seemingly as if she was ready to suggest a threesome with her mother, she patted his hand again while laughing at his folly. Suddenly the thought of him in bed with his wife and mother-in-law, in the way Trudy is in bed with him during his sexual fantasy of her, took hold of him and he could see all three of them together in one bed.

"Don't be silly," she said laughing. "I wouldn't do anything like that. I'd never hurt you, the man I love. Sorry but I'm not mad," she shrugged her smile.

"Well, that's a relief," he said. "I'm glad you're being so mature about me having sex with your Mom."

"I understand why you felt the need to sleep with my mother. I do. I really do," she said. "Like mother, like daughter, she's an older version of me. Truly, if you enjoy sleeping with me," she said giving him a sexy smile, "why wouldn't you want to sleep with my mother?"

As if he was still in bed dreaming this weird conversation, he looked at her baffled. Maybe, as she always does, she's already turned his April Fools' joke on him. Maybe, not believing him at all that he had sex with her mother, her understanding reaction to him having sex with her mother is her April Fools' joke played on him.

'God damn it! I can never get her,' he thought to himself while wondering how else to make her believe that he had sex with her mother.

"I'm just stunned by your lackadaisical reaction," he said trying to be as calm as she was acting.

Instead he just wanted to stand on his chair and scream that he had sex with her mother. He wanted to scream that he licked her pussy, she sucked his cock, and they made love. He was willing to do anything to receive more of an angry reaction from his wife that he had sex with her mother.

She sighed her frustration in seemingly trying to make him understand her position.

"I understand you being sexually attracted to my Mom enough to want to have sex with her. I do. Really I do. She's a beautiful, sexy, and sensual woman. Especially when she's wearing one of her short, sheer, low cut nightgowns with the impressions of her big nipples showing through, what man wouldn't want to kiss her while feeling her huge tits and finger her big nipples through her nightgown? What man wouldn't want to bend my Mom over the sink and have his wicked, sexual way with her?"

When she said that about her Mom wearing her short, sheer, low cut nightgown, he could see Trudy in the kitchen early in the morning without having the modesty to wear her robe. When she said that about bending her mother over the sink to have his wicked, sexual way with her, he suddenly wanted to have his wicked, sexual way with her mother. When she said that about her Mom wearing her short, sheer, low cut nightgown, he could imagine kissing her while feeling her huge tits and fingering her big nipples through her nightgown.

When she said that about her Mom wearing her short, sheer, low cut nightgown, he could see her leaning in the open door of the refrigerator. As if she was naked, with the only light in the kitchen the refrigerator light lighting her up as if she was indeed naked, Gwen was making him horny. As if she was naked with the light from the TV lightening her up as if she was being X-rayed by airport security, he could envision her mother walking in front of the television in the darkened living room and giving him a nearly naked show of her body. As if she was naked, he could envision her mother opening the living room drapes and the sunlight pouring through the big bay window lighting her up as if she was naked.

Only how can she be so nice after confessing that he had sex with her mother? Now he was really worried. What if she believed that he really did had sex with her mother? What if she calls her mother to collaborate his story? What if her lack of response to his confession wasn't her April Fools' joke but her diabolical plan to murder him?

Now he expected her to poison his food with rat poison at dinner. He worried that she'd put a pillow over his face while he slept later tonight. He imagined her setting the bedroom ablaze with him still sleeping before taking the dog for a walk while delaying in calling 911. He scratched his head over his bewilderment of her not being angry. Why wasn't she angry that he slept with her mother?

Nonetheless his quandary, he persevered in trying to get an appropriate, angry reaction from her after telling her that he did something so very sexually inappropriate with her mother. Albeit his consternation by her lack of a reaction, he was more than curious why she'd be more surprised that her mother would have sex with him than she was surprised that he'd have sex with her mother. With the two of them equally as guilty, if he had sex with her mother other than in his sexual fantasy, if anything, she should be equally surprised by both her mother and her husband having sex with one another. Only, admittedly, she wasn't. Why is that he wondered?

Was the reason why she's not mad at him because he was a horny, cheating man who'd have sex with anyone, even her mother, and her mother was a good, kind woman? Was that it? Was the reason why she's not mad at him because she doesn't believe that her mother wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her mother? Was the reason why she's not mad at him because she doesn't believe that her mother would have sex with him? He needed to know why she wasn't angry. He needed to ask the question.

"Sorry Gwen, but I don't get you being so calm over my sexual confession of having sex with your mother. Admittedly and confusingly enough, with you not surprised that I slept with your mother, why are you surprised that your mother slept with me?"

Instead of responding to his news of him having forbidden sex with her mother, she looked at him as if ready to confess her own secret. Suddenly she told him something that he obviously didn't know and was surprised to hear. She said something that he never expected her to say and never expected to hear from the lips of his wife about her mother.

"I'm more surprised that my Mom slept with you because my Mom never liked you," she said without emotion.

'What? Huh? Her mother never liked him?'

With her telling him that her mother never liked him, suddenly he felt like one of the Smothers brothers when they said, "Mom always liked you best."

* * * * *

'Her mother never liked him? Is that what she just said? No way! That's not possible. How can that be? Why didn't her mother never like him?'

As if she had just slapped him across his face, the sting of her words reverberated in his head. As if someone else had said those words to anyone but him, he was stunned. He's known her mother almost as long as he's known his wife. Why didn't her mother never like him? What did he do for her never to like him?

In the same way that he always liked her mother, he always thought her mother liked him. In the same way that he loves her mother as any son-in-law would love his mother-in-law, he always thought that her mother loved him in the way that any mother-in-law would love her son-in-law. Now to find out that her mother didn't like him, never liked him, was crushing to his self-confidence as a man and to his self-worth as a son-in-law.

Based upon his wife's lackluster reaction to him confessing that he had sex with her mother, unfortunately for him, he had more of a reaction to her telling him that her mother never liked him. When she said that her mother never liked him so matter of fact that and without emotions, at first, it didn't immediately register to him that she was talking about her mother, an older, equally as beautiful, and bustier version of his wife. Her mother never liked him? He couldn't believe her mother never liked him. Her words hit him as if she threw ice, cold water in his face. A real shocker, now that he now knows his mother-in-law never liked him, he looked at her as stunned as she should have looked when he told her that he had sex with her mother.

Truly, he had more of a reaction in discovering that his mother-in-law never liked him than his wife showed after he confessed that he had sex with her mother. With him knowing her better than that, after sleeping in the same bed with her for fifteen years, her lack of reaction made no sense. There was something amiss and something else going on here for her not to be angry with him for violating her mother in such a sexually inappropriate way.

Maybe, especially now with her mother never liking him, she knows that he's playing an April Fools' joke on him. Maybe she's playing an April Fools' joke on him too. Maybe her April Fools' joke is not only her lack of reaction to his sexual confession that he slept with her mother but also in lying to him that her mother never like him. Sure, that's it. That must be it. Ha, ha.

Yet, again, she turned his April Fools' joke around to play one on him. He should have known that this is her April Fools' joke that she's now playing on him. Very frigging funny. With him more willing to believe her April Fools' joke that her mother never liked him than she was in believing his April Fools' joke of having sex with her mother, she got him yet again. Ha, ha!

Yet, then again, maybe she believes that he slept with her mother. Perhaps with her Mom lonely and perhaps even horny at times, maybe she's okay with him having sex with her mother. The resident man of the house maybe his job is morphing into sexually taking care of all of the women, Gwen, Trudy, Genevieve, and Heather.

Maybe she's just saying that her Mom never liked him to get back at him for not only sleeping with her mother but also for confessing that he slept with her mother. Yeah, that's probably it. Her mother always liked him, loved him. Only he seriously doubted that her trying to get back at him and/or her being okay with him sleeping with her Mom, was her reason for her saying that her mother never liked him.

Gwen didn't play games like that. She wasn't a bitch. A Virgo, with her being sometimes too honest, she always told the truth and said what she felt. There was no in between with Gwen. Either she liked you or she didn't. If you were an asshole, she told you to your face that you were an asshole. Apparently, unlike her mother hiding her secret that she never liked him, no one walked away from Gwen without knowing where they stood with her.

With her mother always smiling at him and making eye contact with him whenever talking to him, he always thought she liked him just fine. With him always helping her to do things at her house, shoveling snow, mowing the lawn, fixing things, repairing things, and/or moving things, especially after she divorced her husband, he always thought they enjoyed a great mother-in-law and son-in-law relationship. Now to discover that she never liked him was as astounding as it was hurtful to know the truth that her mother never liked him. Shocked in the way that she should have been shocked when he confessed that he had sex with her mother, he couldn't believe that her mother never liked him.

'Wow! I can't believe that her mother never liked me.'

In the way that Gwen should have been stunned by his sexual confession that he had sex with her mother, he was stunned by her truthful confession that her mother never liked him. In the way that he thought his wife would be hurt that he had sex with her mother, instead, he was hurt to know that his mother-in-law never liked him. Now weighed down with the thought that his mother-in-law never liked him, he wondered why her mother never liked him. Now when he sees her mother, with him knowing that she never liked him, things will be coldly different, awkwardly uncomfortably, and emotionally detached between them.