Women's Bondage Reformatory School Pt. 01

Story Info
A reformatory school where bondage is the main lesson.
1.8k words
4.39
38k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire was nervous to meet her new classmates. She wanted to make a good first impression and fit in. She wondered what the other girls would be like and what they would be wearing. She blushed thinking how she would feel if another girl was also wearing the same outfit. It was not that she feared being seen as copying the style of her classmates but rather that she feared being seen in her current outfit.

Claire knew the reformatory was unique in its approach to troubled girls but had never imagined this. Her family had sent her to increasingly strict schools since her youth, and now as an adult, they wanted her to finally finish her education. Claire had always worked hard in each school, but her natural beauty continued to land her in trouble. Despite her efforts to ignore unwanted attention, she seemed to always be the victim of scandals. In desperation, her family sent her to this unique reformatory.

The high walls and prison-like appearance of the reformatory should have been Claire's first clue how her new school was unique. Through a scared-straight approach, the school sought to impart the fear and structure of prison combined with the training of a lady to turn wayward girls around. Targeting both the mind and body, the school claimed success where others had failed. And that was how Claire's family had decided to enroll her.

So much had happened in those first days since her arrival. But now she was finally going to meet her classmates. Before entering the room she checked her outfit to make sure she was presentable. The checking did not take long as her outfit was very simple. Designed to reinforce the school's themes of reform through the rigor of prison and training of a lady, the outfit combined elements of both.

Claire wore black fetish 7-inch spike heel ballet ankle boots with padlocks. Her ankles themselves sported black 3-inch tall metal cuffs that were linked by a thin 2-foot hobble chain. Her wrists were similarly cuffed and bound. Emerging from the ankle boots and running underneath her ankle cuffs, Claire wore black thigh-high and skin-tight latex stockings that ended in satin bows. Her tight lace trim panties also featured a bow in front and back. A small zipper ran between these two bows and was currently locked with another padlock. Claire's waist training corset ran up to the base of her breasts where its quarter cups provided lift before turning into straps that framed each breast, before finally linking to her collar. Her corset had little bows above each breast, where the two breast straps each met with that from her collar. The collar itself was black metal and also featured a bow in front. The final piece of her uniform was a dainty prison striped pillbox hat that featured a large bow in front and from which Claire's long brown hair flowed.

The shame and humiliation that Claire felt wearing her uniform were exactly what the school intended. When Claire had first worn it two days ago in front of the headmistress and her parents, she had at first refused to leave the changing room. Only after threats and with tears in her eyes did she emerge with shaking steps and shackled hands covering her breasts. "The shackles and prison hat will remind your daughter of how close she is to prison if she does not reform. She will also be reminded she is under our control," the headmistress explained. "Her boots and corset will remind her we are here to make her into a lady. Her bare breasts will be the focus of our training as well as punishment if she breaks any rules," the matron continued. The matron explained the many bows on her uniform would help Claire realize her femininity and potential to reform. "The path for Claire will not be simple and we will likely have to train her to resist unladylike urges," the headmistress noted as she pointed with a crop towards Claire's lace and zipper panties.

Recalling herself back to the present, Claire finished checking her uniform as she adjusted the bows on her stockings, panties, corset, collar, and hat. Then she pushed open the door into the school common room. Having read the rule book for two days, she knew she was not allowed to cover her breasts and so allowed them to spill across her corset on full display. Claire was not yet used to walking on her fetish 7-inch spike heel ballet ankle boots so took short dainty steps in an attempt not to fall. She wondered why they kept her in ankle shackles with these boots already limiting her mobility. But it was best not to ask questions and she tried to embrace her reformation.

With the door fully open, Claire gasped at the sight in front of her. Hundreds of other girls milled about the room and wearing uniforms like hers. Few of them seemed embarrassed to have their breasts so prominently displayed and most moved with ease on their ballet boots. Not all the girls wore the same outfit as Claire noticed some had gags forced into their mouths, others wore no panties, and supported extra chains. Claire blushed when she saw two girls who appeared bound together by a chain that ran into their pussies. Many of the girls had pierced nipples and some seemed to be wearing small weights dangling from nipple rings. All of the girls wore bows like Claire and the contrast between their delicate bows and exposing outfits was jarring. There was so much to see that Claire stood frozen as she attempted to make sense of her new school.

Claire may have stood there frozen but the sound of clicking heels and clanking chains made her aware a fellow student was approaching her. Claire did not want to, but could not help staring at Mary. She knew this student was called Mary and her number was 77 from reading the label on her prison striped hat. Mary's name and the number were also displayed from a tag hanging from her collar and stamped across the rear of her panties. Mary seemed to glide across the floor despite her boots and chains and with each step, Claire was impressed how her breasts role and fell into the corset. It was easy to focus on those breasts as Mary wore a nipple chain between her piercing that glinted and bounced with each of her steps. Claire also was drawn to Mary's crotch as the zipper in her panties was open and Mary's smooth-shaven pussy was poking out below the front bow.

Without waiting for an introduction Mary explained "You must be new here. I am Mary. You will get used to everything. I saw you staring and it's ok." Turning around she showed Claire her rear side with her bare ass visible between the split left open by the unzipped panties. Moving her chained hands to point towards her ass and just below the bow at the back of her panties, Mary explained to Claire that this week she had to wear a butt plug. "It is so big but you can barely see it because it is so deep inside me," Mary said now with a slight tinge of shame in her voice. On careful inspection, Claire could see a black rubber tip protruding from Mary's anus. "All of in that corner are wearing butt plugs," Mary said before noting it could be worse. She did not have time to explain more as just then a whistle blew. "See you next time and remember to unzip all the way to not pinch your pussy," Mary called out as she and the other girls began to move towards the exits.

Claire did not yet know, but this whistle signaled time to return to cells for study. As she shuffled after Mary, Claire she saw each of the girls approaching a waist-high pole that they adjusted and then left the room with between their legs. Lucy had read about this in the rule book but seeing it was different. To help girls arrive at classes and their cells on time, the school had created a set of tracks in the floor that each girl could follow. But rather than just following a line, this system was designed to ensure the girl could not get lost. At each door or hallways intersection, the track would adjust to ensure that each girl could only move towards her assigned destination. The tracks were shallow trenches cut into the stone floor that was easy to miss. The allowed ball bearing to run unnoticed but for these waist-high poles that rode on top of each ball bearing.

Claire watched in horror are Mary stood over one of these poles and pushed a button that released a spring. Mary spread her pussy lips to help the spring-driven dildo that now emerged from the pole deeply penetrate her pussy. The dildo must have been at least six inches long but now was invisible with just its wide base seen spreading Mary's labia around its girth. As Mary joined the line of other students, each step she took now moved the pole along the track. Mary could only now move with her pussy pole and the path it would assign towards her cell.

As Claire approached a pole, a guard unlocked the padlock for her lace panties. She gestured to Claire to unzip herself and with shaking hands, Claire allowed her clean-shaven pussy to spill out of the middle of her panties. Claire recalled Mary's advice to unzip all the way back to bow on her butt so her panties would not constrict her already exposed pussy. Claire remembered her reading and pushed the button on her pole as the large dildo popped up. She fumbled with her chained hands to force the dildo down and then let its spring force itself deep into her pussy. The motion of the dildo springing inside her caused Lucy to gasp as other girls began to stare at her.

Claire saw she was causing a traffic jam as a line of dildo poled girls behind her were waiting to move along the track. Claire took a small step forward and her dildo pole slid along the track. Her dildo seemed to never stop moving inside her and Claire was soon wet with desire before even leaving the room. The stimulation combined with the humiliation of her uniform displaying her breasts, pussy, and ass quickly pushed Claire to orgasm. Her bondage boots, clanking metal ankle and wrist chains, cold metal collar, and dainty prisoner hat helped Claire quickly reach a second orgasm. Watching the pussy of the girl in front of her on the track, framed by the unzipped panties, was enough to bring Claire to a third orgasm. This poor girl in front allowed the dildo pole deeper into her with some steps and appeared to expel it with others. The constant motion called attention to her own labia lips rubbing against her own dildo as she struggled to balance and move forward on her 7-inch spike heel ballet ankle boots.