Would You Like Cream With Dessert?

Story Info
Dana's choice of dessert went perfectly with dinner.
2.6k words
4.15
130.5k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,426 Followers

If there's one thing about my wife that I really get a kick out of, it's that no one knows the kinky little side of her like I do. Out of nowhere, Dana can come up with the wildest, craziest little ideas that can seem at first curiously bizarre. But if I have learned one thing, it's to never question or say no to those moments. They have always turned out to be some of the most erotic enjoyable experiences ever.

We'd gone out to a relatively nice restaurant for dinner one evening. Dana looked spectacular in a black low-cut evening dress that showed off a tantalizing amount of cleavage. She has beautiful breasts anyway, full, heavy, each capped with beautiful pink-tipped nipples that just beg to be sucked. And the fact Dana enjoys having them sucked, is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.

We'd ordered off the menu, selected a nice Merlot to go along with dinner before and during, and were engaging in one of our favorite past-times, making one another horny as hell. I love it when Dana teases me, especially when she and I both know there isn't a whole lot we can do about it there and then, making the "later on" portion of the evening all the more enjoyable.

With the low-cut evening dress she was wearing, there were two distinct advantages to her having worn it that she was busily driving me nuts with. Between wine selections and the dinner menu, Dana had so far managed to bear enough of one breast several times that I was soon after sitting there with a major aching erection. She'd even remained sitting there for a few moments with a goodly portion of it peeking out through the deep "Y" cut of her dress so that when leaning forward as she'd done, our waiter had gotten a pretty good view of that magnificent tit himself. And though he had feigned ignorance in looking, I could see by the sudden flush in his face, not to mention the sudden attentiveness we began receiving that he too had enjoyed the show.

"Getting horny yet?"

"Fuck! Are you kidding Dana? Me and the waiter both!" I told her laughing.

She laughed, "I'll have to try and notice if he has any tell-tail bulges showing when he returns with the wine," she'd stated, which is when she casually pulled the neck of her dress just enough to fully reveal one very well rounded breast for my enjoyment as she kept a quick watchful eye on the goings on around us.

"We're safe enough for the moment," she told me. "Give it a little suck would you?" she asked.

I leaned over to do just that, feeling that hard taut little nipple rolling around inside my mouth for a few precious moments. I heard her laugh. "Company coming!"

I sat up grinning from ear to ear as she casually tucked that magnificent tit back inside her gown just as another waiter showed up to refill our water glasses, which were still full.

"I think the word must be out," I told her after he'd disappointedly glanced at the water glasses sitting on the table, hesitating only momentarily before asking us if there was anything else we might need. Like I said, Dana can be such a tease.

"Just something to suck on!" she said with a straight face, watching his eye's suddenly widen in knowing surprise as he returned a nervous laugh, finally walking away.

"Be careful what you ask for," I told her. "It wouldn't surprise me to see three, maybe even four waiters come back to the table, each one of them with their dicks sticking out so you can do just that!"

"And you'd enjoy watching me do that too wouldn't you?" she teased back as she ran her long sensual tongue over her lips, simultaneously reaching beneath the table, placing her hand on my crotch where she immediately confirmed my ever-growing arousal. "Yep...I can see by this", she said squeezing my cock, "that you probably would enjoy seeing me do that!"

I felt her hand fumble briefly with the zipper on my slacks, moments later freeing my now very hard stiff cock. Situated as we were sitting side by side in one of those horseshoe like booths made it perfect for the two of us to touch one another secretly beneath the table, all the while being able to keep a watchful eye out on the comings and goings around us.

The second nice thing about Dana's evening gown was the fact it was slit up along one side damn near to her crotch, allowing as she walked to reveal another goodly portion of that exquisitely sensual thigh of hers. But even better...it allowed me to easily slide my hand up inside that dress of hers too! I was just in the middle of fingering that deliciously wet split of hers when dinner arrived. I started to remove my hand when I felt Dana's hand placing itself on top of mine, holding it there as the waiter placed our dinners before us. To me, I think it was pretty fucking obvious where my hand was, which I was fairly certain the waiter took notice of, especially when he smiled almost knocking over one of the wine glasses.

"Oh fuck...I'm sorry!" he stammered, then he blushed and apologized profusely for swearing in front of us. Dana laughed assuring him as she did that it was ok, and then leaned forward, giving him another nice view of that precious tit. That seemed to calm him considerably, though it made me if anything even more excited.

We'd been touching, looking, and playfully fondling one another throughout dinner when the desert cart was wheeled over to us. Almost at once I knew what it was Dana would order.

"Ah, I'd like the strawberries and cream please!" she told the waitress. I went along with that because it sounded good for several reasons. I had gone back to fingering Dana's incredibly wet creamy pussy, even while being served our desserts. And I don't use that particular term loosely either. When Dana's pussy got that aroused, she truly had the juiciest flow of cunt-juice you've ever seen. Sweet, tasty and certainly more delicious than any desert topping I'd ever had.

After being served, I watched as she picked up her spoon, expecting to see her begin eating her dessert as I'd now begun to do, when her spoon disappeared briefly beneath the table instead.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned knowingly, watching Dana's eyes close briefly for a moment, knowing full well what it was that she was doing.

"Want some?"

"Are you kidding?" She knew I wouldn't be, and offered up a nice naughty spoonful of her slick pearly essence, pouring the contents onto the top of my already decadent looking desert. Then she slipped the spoon into my mouth where I could savor the balance of what hadn't poured onto my plate.

"You like?"

I felt my cock throb, twitch in answer to that, groaning and moaning out a reply anyway. "I love honey!" I told her feeling even more aroused now than I had been.

"Got some for me?" she asked.

I laughed, "Well...I'm sure that wouldn't be too hard to do," I said half-jokingly. But mine would take a few more minutes to produce.

"I can wait," she said matter-of-factly. "Besides, desert is meant to be savored, enjoyed...not rushed through!"

I sampled my desert grinning at her, then felt the cool semi-foreign feel of the spoon as she placed it along side my cock, rubbing it.

"How's that feel?"

"Naughty! Fucking naughty as hell!" I moaned as quietly as I could. Because it did! There we sat, Dana busily, playfully running the backside of her spoon up and down the length of my shaft, occasionally turning it over to actually tap the head of my cock with. Even that felt surprisingly good.

"Harder! Do that a little harder!" I whispered once again, then felt that tickling little 'thwap' as she did...repeatedly. Taking my own now available spoon, I slipped mine down between her legs where to my surprise, she'd already bunched up her dress sufficiently to just about fully expose herself. Legs spread, her pussy was about as wide open as was possible, so that running the back of my spoon up and down her wet glistening lips was about as easy as had she been laying atop the table, spread eagled in the most delicious looking desert imaginable! There we continued our play, occasionally nibbling our desert, feeding one another single strawberries, many of which I had also run up and down the length of her split with.

"I need a bit more cream though!" she proclaimed poutingly. "Think you can give me some?"

I'd been on the 'edge' as it were for quite some time now, so I knew that complying to that particular request would be easy. It was more a matter of logistics.

"Anytime you want it," I assured her. "Problem is...not sure I can promise to put it all in the spoon!"

Dana burst out laughing, causing more than one look our way in curiosity. I was half expecting another visit anyway, as we were due, but at the moment, I wasn't in the mood for any company.

"Here...we'll use this!" she told me. Dana polished off the small amount of wine still sitting in her glass. "Tell me when," she grinned looking towards me as she now began pumping my cock up and down expectantly. "You just keep an eye out for any unwanted visitors, I don't want to waste this!"

Like I said, it didn't take long. Not after having spent the better part of two hours toying and teasing one another unmercifully throughout dinner. "Fuck baby...I'm almost there!"

Turning sideways towards me, Dana placed the now empty wine glass over the head of my cock, angling it slightly as she now continued to pump my prick up and down a bit more urgently. "Give it to me Richard," she told me. "Fill up my wine glass!"

In seconds I felt the first delicious spurt of my cock doing just that, the feel of her soft hand stroking out each and every glorious eruption into the glass as she carefully kept it positioned so as to ensure she didn't spill a single precious drop of my desert cream. No sooner had she done that, than we did indeed receive a return visit from our waiter asking us if we wanted more wine. Which is when Dana lifted the wine glass from beneath the table, looked at it, which we all did, and then poured the creamy nectar so contained within it on top of her now bare looking creamless strawberries. I know my mouth was hanging open every bit as much as his was. "I think I'd like a nice dessert wine to go along with this," she told him. "What might you suggest?"

It took him a moment more to come to his senses. "Ah...something nice and sweet I'd think."

"Hmmm, see if you can match this," she told him. And as he continued to stand there somewhat dumb-founded, just as I was, we both watched as Dana's hand disappeared briefly beneath the table, a second later reappearing with what was only too obvious as part of her own sweet creamy nectar. She held out her finger to him. He in turn glanced over towards me. My mouth was still open, as was his, then I spoke.

"Try it...it really is good!" I assured him.

Had anyone else seen our waiter actually sucking my wife's finger...well, not sure what would have happened or what anyone else might have thought. But he savored her digits momentarily as though swishing a fine wine inside his mouth after having just been served it.

"Oh yes! Yes! Very sweet! Very, very sweet!" he stated enthusiastically. "I think I know just the wine to go along with this. Oh...and by the way, it's on the house!"

"Thank you!" Dana giggled; finally blushing as I think even she realized that she'd taken herself well beyond the norm. "God I'm horny!" she stated the moment our poor waiter had disappeared.

"Fuck! You're horny!" I stated unnecessarily. "And I just finished cumming!"

We'd arrived for a late dinner as it was. Already most if not all of the patron's had already finished and had left, or were preparing to leave. Dana and I were amongst the last to be finishing dinner, if not actually the very last ones to be doing so.

"We really should leave him a nice tip," Dana suggested.

"Yeah, we should," I agreed. "After all. How much do you think..."

"Allow me," Dana interrupted, "If of course, you don't mind."

Intrigued, I assured her she could, wondering as I did just what exactly it was that she had in mind.

Minutes later the waiter approached carrying the dinner bill which he was prepared to leave with us. By now of course we'd been calling him by name, which is what Dana did.

"Jerry?" "Yes Miss?" he responded politely, though smiling even broader than he'd done all evening.

"My husband said I could tip you this evening for the incredible service you've given us."

Once again "Jerry" glanced my way, but I merely cocked my head back in Dana's direction.

"You in any hurry?" she asked somewhat quietly.

"Excuse me?" he asked curiously, but already Dana's hand was reaching over to begin unzipping his slacks. I noticed as he tossed a quick look behind, but allowed Dana to quickly produce a very hard stiff swollen cock seconds later. I watched, well actually we all did, as Dana sat there stroking our waiter as he stood immediately in front of her, still holding onto the black leather booklet containing our bill. By the way his eyes suddenly rolled up into the top of his head, I knew there wouldn't be much of any dangerous delays here as Dana gave him her tip.

"Oh fuck...fuck me!" he wailed almost a bit too noisily, but luckily no one else was within earshot of us when he did.

Right on cue, Dana retrieved her linen napkin placing it over the waiter's prick, pumping out his spunk as his knees began to buckle slightly. I took the bill folder away from him without his even being aware of it, though he placed that hand on the edge of the table to steady himself with as Dana finished jacking off the rest of his climax into the dinner napkin.

As she daintily finished wiping him off, placing the now soiled napkin onto her desert plate, I folded several bills including an additional tip anyway, and handed him back the leather container as he rearranged, re-zipping himself.

"Ahh, will that be all?" he asked with a hopeful smile.

"Yes, thank you," Dana responded almost apologetically. "I think we'll head up to our room now."

"Room?" I stated in surprise. I'd brought her there for a nice sensual dinner, which we'd certainly had, but I hadn't planned nor actually gotten a room at the hotel for afterwards.

Dana laughed. "You actually think I went to the ladies room earlier?" she questioned me, then slid one of those electronic room keys towards me. "Well?"

I took a look at the room number. It was on the top floor. "I hope it's a slow moving elevator," I told her grinning wickedly.

"Me too," she responded hotly. "Me too!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,426 Followers