YMCA Shower Turns Me Into Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So one day I was in the shower at the Y and heading to the locker room, and Ron was in the shower. I glanced over at him and noticed he was completely shaved in certain areas. As I was walking I blurted out 'Just a Swingin' knowing that many swingers shaved their pubic hair." Tim continued his explanation as he started rubbing soap on my back and ass to clean off the remnants of his orgasm.

"I went into the locker room and Ron came over laughing saying he had made an appearance at a few clubs in the past. I told him that he had some easy pussy right in front of him, and he didn't understand, though he was surrounded by it in the gym." Tim was into telling the story but now he was into his soap scrubbing as his fingers had fallen into my pussy area and were gently massaging my pussy.

"Easy on the pussy, mister. It is really tender." I warned my husband.

"I love your pussy," was his response. And he continued his back and forth motion with soapy hands. Ron was still working over the girls and was gently squeezing my nipples. Ahh, what is a lady to do, I thought to myself. I've turned into a fuck slut as a middle aged woman. Who would have thought?

Tim continued his story, "Ron wanted to know more about the easy pussy so I asked him how well he knew you and he said he talked to you and made compilation music CD's for you. He said you were really hot and he loved to check out all your different thongs through your yoga pants in the gym. I told him that you only started wearing thongs after you met him. I told him the ticket to getting your thongs off was through the music and that you would fuck his brains out if he played his music cards right."

"Oh fuck Tim. That feels really good," was my response as Tim slid a single finger deep inside my soapy pussy. I was standing in the shower with hot water running down my body and four hands soaping it up.

"Ron thought we were swingers and I told him as far as I knew you hadn't fucked another guy since we got married, but I knew you were hot for him. Ron laughed and said he would love to fuck my wife especially since he wouldn't have to go to a sex club to do it."

Now Tim had three fingers in my pussy and I leaned over in the hot water to take Ron's flacid cock into my mouth. The feeling in my pussy was coming back after all the action in the bed. Maybe it was the hot water and the soap.

"I told Ron again the ticket to your nakedness was in his music CD's. Jokingly, I said to him that he could fuck your brains out, but if he did he had to video the encounter and share it with me. Of course, I never thought you would fuck him but I went right home and jacked off to the thought of you getting hammered by Ron. I don't know why the thought got me so hot but I masturbated many times to that single thought. Little did I know that you were riding his hard cock for the last few months."

Hearing the story got me hot or maybe it was Tim's fingers in my box. I was bent over in the shower and I was coaxing life back into Ron's rod as the 3 fingers were now getting my juices flowing again.

"About a month ago Ron saw me in the gym and asked me for my email address. He said he wanted to send me something. Later in the week I got an email with a video compilation of you fucking him about a dozen times. At first I was angry but then the more I watched it the more it made me hot and horny knowing that a 20-something was banging my hot MILF of 47. I was married to a Cougar. I must have jacked off a hundred times to the video in the past month." Tim continued with the story.

At that moment I was so hot hearing the story about my infidelity along with sucking Ron's cock and having Tim's fingers in my pussy. I looked back and saw Tim's large cock sticking straight up in the air. I simply sat back, grabbed his hard rod and directed it into my wet, soapy, pussy. I sat into it hard and he pushed back hard.

"Hell yeah that feels great Mer." Tim cooed as he pushed back and went deep inside me. Suddenly Tim was talking again through the pleasure.

"My favorite video was the one where you guys were at a bar and Mer was in a short red cocktail dress. The video at the beginning was not that great I suppose because it was a hand held cell phone. Mer was at the bar alone and had no underwear or bra on and was stunning in the red dress. I have no idea where Ron was but she was getting lots of attention at the bar flashing the guys her thong-less pussy. She was being a total Hot Wife fuck slut but she hit it off with some guy in his 30's. About an hour later, after you had a few drinks and there was lots of erotic touching, Ron walked in and pretended that you were long lost friends, you asked him to join you at the bar." Tim described the scene perfectly.

As I listened I sat straight up on his lap and he grabbed my hips. My tits were flailing wildly up and down as I fucked him hard.

"Fuck me baby," Tim encouraged me. And I did fuck him hard. I was so horny listening to his conversation and remembering back to that bar in my little red slut dress. Ron had stepped back to watch me going in and out of Tim's cock. Ron was stroking his member as he watched the action. And suddenly Ron shot a single stream of warm liquid onto my bouncing tits. This is a crazy night I thought to myself.

Tim was moaning and I was murmuring with him filling me up. Ahh, and there it was. He hit the spot and I erupted with a shriek that I'm sure the neighbors heard. I couldn't help myself as I came hard on his rod. I grabbed my tits to slow down their swinging action and Tim took another minute before launching inside my worn out pussy. He did not pull out. He simply filled my pussy with his cream.

"That is so nice, baby." I said to Tim. "Are you alright Ron?" I asked my fuck toy and he responded that he loved the view and the performance.

We washed off again and stepped out of the shower to dry off. "Who needs a drink?" I asked. They both answered in the affirmative and I told them I'd get us something and meet them in the bedroom.

As I walked into the room with our drinks, I saw Tim's favorite video playing. It was the one of me in a short red party dress at the bar. But the video now showed me lying in a hotel room king sized bed sucking Ron's cock while the stranger from the bar had his face buried in my pussy between my legs that were spread wide to allow him access to my pink slit. Both Ron and Tim were so into the video that they didn't even notice me walk in with the drinks..

My red dress was covering my mid-section but was pulled down exposing my tits and it was pushed up as Jason, the guy at the bar, sucked my slick pussy. There I was on the big screen. Mostly naked and having sex with two guys that were not my husband and there was my husband sitting on the bed taking it all in.

Tim noticed that I was completely shaved in this video and commented that he had never seen me completely shaved down there. "That is so erotically sexy," he said to me.

Ron offered commentary. "That was a fun night. We set her up at the bar and she was supposed to select a guy to fuck. When she found one she texted me and I came in pretending to be a surprise encounter. from an old friend. It got hot at the bar as Mer started talking about fucking two guys at once and Jason's eyes got big as saucers. She kept flashing us her pantie-less pussy and we were both hard as rock at the bar."

Ron continued, "Finally it got so hot and Mer's pussy was so wet that she invited us both up to her hotel room. She told us she was here on a business trip and she hadn't had sex in more than a month and having two dicks was her dream night."

"Fuck me Jason." The sound was coming from the TV again and it was me demanding forcefully that Jason insert his six inch package in my soaked pussy,

"I like how you are taking charge in the bedroom," my husband just noticed me walking in with drinks. "That is so erotic."

Jason jumped up and I grabbed his dick and guided it right into me. I lifted my legs high in the air allowing him to get a little more depth inside me and I sucked Ron's dick hard as my tits rocked back and forth.

We enjoyed our drinks all sitting naked on the bed. The guys enjoyed watching me get fucked on the video and I must admit I liked watching it too. I had so much fun that night being a slut in the bar and fucking two guys in the hotel room. I loved teasing the guys at the bar in my red party dress. I think I could have had a dozen come to the room that night. Men think with their dick's and that night I was thinking with my pussy.

Tim interrupted my thought, "you are such a cock whore and a Cougar, Mer. I love it."

The video continued and now I was fucking Ron from on top. He was on the bed and I was facing him. He was reaching up with his hands to squeeze my tits, and Jason was entering his cock into my tight ass very carefully from behind. Two cocks at once. A dream night that was.

Tim blurted out that we needed to do that, but I told him I needed a rest. He was loving watching me get double penetrated on the big screen and I was remembering back to the feelings of that night. Just how did I turn into a cock slut? I'd say it's all Tim's fault.

We spent the rest of that night watching me fuck on the big screen TV and fucking each other at least three more times in the king size bed. We even hit the jackpot, pulling off Tim's wish of a double penetration.

Now I've turned into a Hot Wife and no one is safe from my tits and pussy. I made a deal with my husband that I would no longer fuck guys without him being there so we meet Ron once or twice a month for great fuck sessions.

We don't go to swing clubs but I love to dress up in scantily clad party dresses that Tim buys for me. He gets me all dolled up and once in a while as I get dressed on a Saturday night to go cock hunting, we get so sexed up thinking about it we have sex before we ever leave the house. We do have fun in bars picking guys up for us to fuck in crazy 3-ways and recently I returned the favor with a woman for Tim, but that is a story for another day.

12