Literotica.com
index : Mitglieder : Ameaner : Biographie

Add to favorites

Ameaner
( Für eine Antwort an das Mitglied auf den Benutzernamen klicken. )
 BiographieBeiträgeFavoritenKontakt 
Ameaner's Biografie:
Geschlecht: Keine Antwort
Gewicht: Keine Antwort
Größe: Keine Antwort
Ort: The gutter
Veranlagung: Keine Antwort
Interessiert an: Nichts
Status: Keine Antwort
Rauchen: Keine Antwort
Trinken: Keine Antwort
Fetische: Kein(e)
Tiere: Kein(e)
Benutzernummer: 1231767
Mitglied seit: September 16, 2010
Letzte Änderungen: April 24, 2018
Ein paar Worte von Ameaner:

Thanks so much to all those who offered such positive and encouraging feedback. I really do appreciate it, but also value constructive criticism. I try my best with every story, and I like to think that each is a little better than the last due in part to honest observations that are helpfully motivated.

In saying that, I also like people who tell me how sick I am, how I should do the world a favour by smashing my keyboard, and other spirited objections. Thank you for expressing yourself and please know that, as an amateur writer, I'm very happy my efforts have had such strong effect. As always, all I can do is write for myself.

All my stories are complete, edited to the best of my ability (I always miss stuff anyway) before they're submitted one chapter after another. Some people don't like the story going places they don't want to see it go and, if that's you, you're free to bail with no hard feelings from me but, for those of you who chose to stay, I'm glad to have had you along. No matter how many times I promise myself that I'm writing my last story for Literotica, there always seems to be more interesting places ahead, places you might also want to see, places just a short way down the gutter. I've saved your seats for you...

 BiographieBeiträgeFavoritenKontakt 
Sollten Sie irgendein Problem mit diesem Profil haben, melden Sie dies bitte dem Webmaster.
Home |  Geschichten Index |  Webcams |  Spielzeuge für Erwachsene & Videos |  Diskussionsforum