Emmatheslut

(Right now I'm only looking for people who wants to dominate me, tease and edge my big, delicous girl-cock and never, ever let it cum!)

Hi there, boys and girls <3. Name's Emma and I'm a perverted slut that fucking looooves big, hard and fat cocks, so much so that I really want one of my own ;). Big, heavy testicles is a requirements, can't sport a massive gun without a proper ammunition for it <3. Of course, cunts are just about as fun as cocks, and I'm not too picky about what I "nom" on, tihi.

How I look!
I'm a short girl with an average length of blond hair, along with green eyes and full lips. My tits are Ds. which is really funny consider that's where I keep all my "Ds". My hips are wide and my ass is to die for. I work out a lot so I'm really proud of my tight, little body. And no, before you ask, you cannot see any pictures and you really ought to be bright enough to know why. No hard feelings <3.

What turns me on...
Big, fat, juicy, veiny and hard COCKS! I could literally fuck the cum out of them every waking moment, and if I'm not fucking them, I'm slurping on them like a bitch in heat. My record, so far, in making guys cum with only my mouth, is 56 seconds. Really proud of this one <3.

I love everything that has to do with cocks. I love fucking them, sucking them, edging them, denying their ejaculations, teasing them and milking them until they screams, whimper and beg for mercy... Which they won't get, lol <3!

And I fucking looove women! Their tight bodies and gorgeous curves... Those lustful, beautiful moans and their tight little cunts <3. if I'm not playing with my own pussy, you can be sure that I'm playing with someone else's ;). Oh, and I really love futanari! For those who don't know, futas are normal girls, but with the added cock and balls. What I wouldn't do to find myself a little futa slut to play with... Girls + big, hard cocks are fucking golden!

Yet another thing I can literally cum my brains off to, is when you guys show me pictures of yourselves cumming or doing anything perverted <3. I'm such a huge slut for voyuer and just LOVE to watch <3! If you've got anything to show, I can almost guarantee I'll start playing with my cunt in mere seconds <3!

Lately I've really cum to enjoy the idea of me having a big cock and a pair of heavy balls (Don't worry, my vagina is still there, lol) and just have someone tease and edge me to insanity <3! I want someone to torture my cock and never, ever let it cum again <3! The idea of being constantly aroused, cum slowly builing up inside my balls, without a chance of ever being released, is so fucking hot! I can't imagine my cock ever going soft, and that would make going out in public so much more fun... So please... Torture and edge my cock and balls for hours so I'm stuck on the brink of orgasm, then I want you to place a tight cock ring around the base, lock it in place and throw away the key! Dress me up however you like and lead me around town by a leash <3.

Before you talk to me!
Do not have an empty, uninspiring, uninteresting profile that contains zero, to no information whatsoever. I want to talk to people who are passionate and horny. I will say, though, that you get a huge bonus if you tell me how fucking desperate and horny you are to cum, regardless of gender <3.

http://pornopics.co/photos/images/goddess-kiss-1030327.jpg

I would like to look like this if I was a futanari (or just me with that cock and balls) <3:
http://img.rule34.xxx//images/697/1cd2b557cecbf54955e2d442a424c01e.png?1772015

Location

Between your legs <3

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
13Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Blowjobs, Big Cocks, Futa, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Bondage, Incest, Voyuer

Contact Member

Contact Emmatheslut by clicking here.