• Authors
  • Virium

Virium

Yep. Incorrigible Flirt.

Decided to go back to my roots - was also on under WolfenTails.

Alright, if you're reading this - you're looking for information.

I'll start with what you probably want to know first:

I'm interested in a lot of different things - I mean just look up at the fetishes, and that's hardly a detailed or exhaustive list. Some of these things I've experienced in real life, others are just things I would like to. Basically what I'm saying is that I'm open and willing to explore a lot of different areas and interests.

Things I'm not interested in: Scat, pain, torture, blood, non-consensual, kids.

The Fluff:

I'm a fan of writing - I think most of us on here are. I've never published anything, and probably never will. I still love doing it.

I'm also a fan or role-playing and detailed chat. Don't get me wrong, I can hold a regular conversation with the best of them and I'm in no way judging you based on the way you write or what you drift into chat for - I just prefer to have detailed chats, so I tend to write that way. If you do too, great!

For role playing, my personal the normal 'me' likes both realistic scenes - neighbors, co-workers, random strangers at a party, and a myriad of others. The creative side of me favors settings against backdrops of Sci-Fi or Fantasy, Horror, Post Apocalyptic - or a mixture of any of those.

I'm a fairly open-minded person, so if you have something that you think makes for an interesting story - hit me up. If I'm not interested, the worst response you'll get is a 'No thank you'.

Location

Vegas

Gender

Male

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
3Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Rpgs, Fantasy/sci-Fi

Fetishes

Older/younger, Spanking, Teasing, Trans/cd, Group, Toys, Anal

Contact Member

Contact Virium by clicking here.