All Comments on 'A God Called Bruce Pt. 03'

by Talemaster

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a hoot!!!!!

keep up the good work..... love it love it love it!

zarroc789zarroc789almost 12 years ago
Better

I liked this one better than the last one I like how you included the fates that is some cool shit.

TalemasterTalemasteralmost 12 years agoAuthor
I like how you included the fates, that is some cool shit.

That's what Atropos said the last time I spoke to her ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Earning your name

You are certainly earning your name Talemaster. I appreciate your application of the artistic license. Who would have thought that the Gods were merely bored? That space travel was a wonder to them and medical science was sometimes beyond their comprehension? Next you'll be telling us how those souls sent into Tartarus were really only suffering constipation! I can envision that Kia and her race are superior to all and are actually the ones that the Fates are lorded to. Keep going! This read keeps getting better and better...

GorkonGorkonalmost 12 years ago
Nice mix

This is an amazing mix of fantasy, mythology,, and science fiction. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YOU'RE GONNA GET ME FIRED!!!

Talemaster, you're story is fantastic! I am somewhat of a "classical Gods/Mythology" geek, and I have to say.. I LOVE your take on this! the story itself is well written and hilarious! As a Canadian I'm finding no issues with following the Aussie slang, and even learning a few things as well! ( I did know "root"... what an Olympic embarrassment THAT was!!!). The only problem I am having is I can't seem to stop reading your tales, this one and Offspring as well,, even if I'm AT WORK!!! Thank you for some great reading, and PLEASE, MORE MORE MORE!!

jc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Impossible to stop reading

Just read your first three parts non-stop. A fun, sexy story is great. Such a story with an engaging plot and people of depth to care about is fan-tastic. I'm a fan that can't wait to read more. I anxiously await much more. Thank you.

AcesteAcestealmost 12 years ago
Outstanding

This has got to be one of, if not the best story I have come across on lit. I haven't read your other work yet, but I'm sure it'll be a great read. Keep up the good work, and please get the next part up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Talemaster Indeed!!!

I saw that you just posted two more chapters and came right to the comments section to say...well, there goes my day! Lol...time to start reading:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous