A God Called Bruce Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Zeus should hear this," she said. She put some refreshments on the table with a wave of her hand, moments later Zeus was with us.

I repeated what I had said to Hera.

"What do you want to do?" said Zeus.

"I think the answers are in that space station I took you to. I want to take Lachesis, Panacea, Iaso, Vulcan and Hestia there. Then we see what we can do."

"It might be in vain," said Hera. "You cannot know for certain it will work."

"I'll take that chance. If the others are willing, I think we should give it a try."

"What if Lachesis refuses? She might not like the idea." I could see Zeus was not very keen on having her involved.

"Well," I said, "let's ask her."

Zeus and Hera stared at me in horror when I took the cigarette case out of my pocket, kissed it and said: "If you can hear me Lachesis, I would like to ask you something."

Lachesis materialised next to me in an instant. She wore an outfit identical to Hera's. Her long, fiery red hair contrasted spectacularly with the plain white of the chiton. I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

Zeus mumbled some welcome, poured a glass of wine and handed it to her. Lachesis accepted the wine and took a sip.

"I know what you want," she said to me. "The answer is yes, I will come."

With that she disappeared.

Zeus and Hera were visibly shaken. I had in front of them summoned and kissed a Fate. What more, the Fate had acceded to my request.

"You have the blessing of the Fates," said Zeus after a long pause. "I will not interfere. It is obvious that whatever you are trying to do is meant to be. What you are attempting is worthwhile. It is not often I am impressed with anything. Your willingness to put yourself at risk to help your friends is admirable and rare, even amongst Gods. You have my blessing. I hope you succeed. Do whatever is necessary."

Zeus stood up, patted me on the shoulder and dematerialised.

"What now?" said Hera.

"Now we call Panacea and Iaso, perhaps Vulcan and Hestia as well, then we can explain everything in one hit."

"Do we have to do this right away?" Hera sounded disappointed.

"Well, how about we have a nice meal, a few drinks, dance perhaps a little, retire afterwards to a game or two of Hide The Sausage and call a conference in the morning?"

"That would be much nicer. Can I hide the sausage? I know a very good place for it."

She got her wish.

***

In spite of her eagerness Hera's lovemaking that night was gentle and considerate. A couple of times I nearly called her Demeter, I just managed to stop myself in time. When we both had enough she snuggled up to me, with her head on my chest tracing little patterns with her finger on my stomach.

"Tell me," she said after a while, "why aren't you afraid of Lachesis? This sweet girl persona is only one facet of her, in reality she is terrifying."

"She threatened me in the guise of a monster when I first met her."

"And you weren't afraid?"

"I was shitting myself, but I didn't let that stop me."

"She can destroy you with a thought."

"Yes Hera, so can you. That doesn't stop me screwing you, does it? In fact all of you can, even Bruce and Marge. If any one of you wants to hurt me I have no defence. When I think of what you did to poor Medusa you become more terrifying than Lachesis. I don't let these things influence my actions, if I did, I couldn't function."

"Hang on a minute, lover boy. I know the stories that circulate about me. I am nowhere near as capricious and vindictive as they say. I had nothing to do with Medusa's demise."

"What really happened to Medusa then?"

"It was Athena who punished her. Medusa was not screwing Zeus, she was humping Poseidon. What upset Athena was that Medusa was one of her priestesses and that she screwed Poseidon in her temple. Some say Poseidon raped her, but in spite of Poseidon's reputation as a rapist, in this case I believe Athena. Medusa was a tart, she didn't need much encouragement to fuck anyone."

I must have drifted off to sleep around then because I remember nothing further.

***

Panacea and Iaso were cute. You could tell they were twins, long blond hair, large blue eyes, skinny, pert little titties and long legs. They looked like college girls in their jeans and campus tee shirts.

Hera had rounded up everyone and we were having breakfast together. After breakfast I explained what I was planning to do. Hestia and Vulcan were touched that I was mounting an expedition on their behalf. Panacea and Iaso were excited about the idea. They all made long faces though when I told them Lachesis was coming along.

"What do we need her for?" asked Vulcan.

"Lachesis has seen the event. She will know if we are in the right place. I think she will tell us if we are doing the right thing and warn us if we run into danger. She has promised to help. Don't think of her as a Fate, think of her as a benevolent patron, at least as far as this project is concerned."

"She won't be able to help, she is not allowed to interfere," said Panacea.

"I think this is different. We are going to a place outside her jurisdiction. My feeling is she will be free to act."

"Seeing that the Fates are so tightly bound to their duties, the opportunity to act freely for once must be very exciting and tempting for them," Panacea said. "I think this might work very well. Fancy ... having the Fates as allies. The opportunities are staggering."

This chick was no fool. She was the only one who grasped the enormity of my plan. But then, her father Asclepius was a rebel who thought outside the square, maybe his daughter was cut from the same cloth.

"Where do we go from here?" she asked.

"I think you and Iaso should spend the day with Endora and help her to update the medical files with the anatomy and physiology of the Gods. Endora can brief you on the technology available. We can do this right here on Olympus. Once that is completed we can travel."

"Let's get started then."

I thanked Hera for her help. Hestia stayed behind, there was nothing for her to do. The rest of us went to the complex to talk to Endora.

I arranged for communicators for the girls and authorised their access. I also arranged access for Lachesis, though I had the feeling she could come and go with or without my permission.

I left the girls with Endora and asked Bruce and Vulcan to come with me to Bruce's place for a drink.

Over a beer I told Bruce what I had arranged.

"I have no idea how long we will be gone. I will not return until Vulcan and Hestia are fit to travel, that is assuming everything works out. We may be gone for weeks. In the meantime I want you to be in charge here. You know what to do and the boys listen to you."

"When will you leave?"

"As soon as Panacea is happy that we are as prepared as we can be on the medical front."

We had a couple of drinks then the gang turned up at the same time as Marge and Lil. The boys had brought Panacea and Iaso with them. As far as they were concerned the girls were now part of the crew. It was good to see. We had a lovely evening over a meal and a few drinks. The new girls fit in well, they giggled a lot and horsed around like teenagers. It was obvious they were enjoying themselves.

It was late when I finally made my way home. Even though there was no one home I put a bowl of cherries out for Kia and went to bed. It had been a good day.

Chapter 29: Going for it

The cherry bowl was empty when I got up. No sign of Kia.

Breakfast at Bruce's was a crowded affair. Any more people and he would need a bigger table. Bruce loved it, the more the merrier. I asked Panacea how she was getting on.

"This is not as big a deal as I thought," she said. "Their system of medicine is dramatically different from anything I've ever come across. It is unbelievably simple in concept, though difficult to apply in practice. When I think about it, it must be something like my father was doing when he raised the dead, except they used machines."

"So, where do we go from here?"

"I need to understand more about their machines. I could do with some help."

"I'll tell Darrin, Algenon and Gadeirus to give you a hand. They are getting a good grip on the technology by now. Do you need to go to the space station to look at the machines?"

"No, there is an infirmary in the complex, it has all the required equipment, Endora took us there."

"Does that mean you could treat your patients here?"

"Yes, it does, but I am not going to."

"And why not?"

"I think this has to be done outside the jurisdiction of the powers that be in this realm. I don't want us to share my father's fate. Besides, Lachesis told Vulcan it would happen in space. There must be a reason. Let's go with that."

She was right, of course. I went with the others to the complex and had a look at the infirmary that Panacea had talked about. There was not much to see, just some machines and a room next door with some beds in it. That's why we missed the significance of this space when we looked the complex over. There were still a lot of rooms and workshops that we didn't know what they were for. Sooner or later we would know, for now there was far too much to do.

That the boys were keen to help the girls would be an understatement. They had worked in an all male environment until now and having women around made a nice change.

I didn't know what to do after that. I seemed to be in the way. Pretending I had to do something elsewhere I teleported out to that little temple, where much of this had begun. I liked the place. It soon became painfully obvious I was no God. I was getting thirsty and a snack would have been welcome too. I couldn't whip up this shit like the others did, but there was an alternative. I teleported home, packed some food, a carton of beer and a blanket. Having done that I returned, spread the blanket and had myself a one man picnic.

It wasn't much fun. When I lit a cigarette I had an idea. I kissed the cigarette case and asked Lachesis if she would like to come to my picnic. She did not need much convincing because I had hardly voiced my invitation when she turned up, dressed like me in shorts tee shirt and thongs. Her hair was in plats. She kissed me before I had a chance to utter a greeting. On the spur of the moment I embraced her and whisked us to the primordial planet where I had taken quite a few visitors before.

"Where are we?" said Lachesis after she disengaged herself from the clinch. "What have you done to us?"

We were sitting on the granite ledge overlooking the valley. My beer, blanket and food basket had followed us for some reason. I offered Lachesis some food and a beer and pointed to the creatures below. She was not happy.

"What have you done?" she said with a wavering voice. She sounded scared.

"I am only showing you another world. We can go back to Olympus any time. Why are you so upset? You are a Fate, you must have seen I was going to do this."

"We cannot see our own destiny. How did you take me and my sisters to this place?"

"You and your sisters? I only took you."

"Anyone who deals with one of us deals with all three."

"Where are they then?"

Lachesis' features became blurry. Slowly two more creatures separated from her, all identical except one had blond hair, the other black. When my vision cleared completely there were three women sitting in front of me.

"This is Clotho," Lachesis said, pointing to the blonde. I picked up a beer and handed it to her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Welcome Clotho," I said. I didn't wait for Lachesis to introduce Atropos. I took a can of beer and gave it to her. Before I could kiss her cheek she grabbed me and kissed me full on the mouth.

"Why aren't you dying?" she said after we separated. "They all do when I do this."

"You are not bound to your duties here Atropos," I said. "Where we are now you are free."

She grabbed me again and kissed me, but this time it was a full on Frenchie, like I had shown Lachesis. She was nowhere near as scared as Lachesis had been and minutes later I was all over her, naked, right in front of her sisters. Her cherry was gone shortly afterwards. By the time we finished I had deflowered the Fates. All three of them.

When all of us were exhausted Clotho and Atropos melded into Lachesis again.

"It is time to go back, we must do our duty," said Lachesis. "Thank you for showing us we are more than we thought. We will come here again."

I took Lachesis back to the little temple where we had started from. She kissed me chastely and dematerialised, taking her sisters with her.

***

I had trouble teleporting to Bruce's place, I don't think I could have made it home. Panacea was the first to spot me. She hurried over and caught me just as I was about to pass out.

"I don't know what you have been up to," she said, "but your energy levels are dangerously low, drink this."

The stuff she gave me tasted like a mixture of rotten eggs and shit. My stomach revolted and wanted to bring it straight up again but Panacea punched me in the head so hard I forgot all about my stomach. I saw everything in triplicate, then the picture wobbled like a gelatine pudding, exploded and I was suddenly right. Weak, but right.

Panacea made me eat a lot of very fatty food and drink some Ambrosia while she and Iaso massaged my neck, shoulders and head. An hour later I felt normal again.

"What the fuck...." Bruce tried to say, but Panacea cut him off.

"Not now," she said, "He needs sleep. Iaso and I will take him home and stay with him overnight. He will be alright in the morning."

***

I don't know how I got home but I remember waking up in my own bed with a naked Panacea on one side and a naked Iaso on the other. Any other time I would have been as horny as hell and fucked both of them but not today. My cock felt as if it had been through a clothes wringer. I apologised to the ladies, they just grinned and escorted me to the shower.

I wasn't looking forward to breakfast at Bruce's but I went anyway with Panacea and Iaso in tow. To my surprise no one was getting stuck into me over last night, they were relieved I was alright. Bruce said he wanted to talk to me, the others went to work. When they had gone Marge turned up.

"You had us really worried yesterday," she said. "If it hadn't been for Panacea you would have died. You tried to fuck Lachesis, didn't you? It nearly killed you, you stupid prick. Bruce said you were going to try."

"I am sorry Marge, I didn't mean to upset any one of you. Leave the Fates alone, this is not their fault."

"You were with Lachesis though, weren't you?" Marge was being persistent.

"I was with all three of them. I took them to another world."

I don't know why I was telling Marge and Bruce this, except they were my oldest friends here and I loved them dearly.

"Don't tell me you fucked all three of them? I wouldn't put it past you." Marge was adamant, she was determined to get to the bottom of this. Bruce just popped another beer. I said nothing.

Marge is smarter than most Gods here on Olympus. I had known this from when I first met her. She had also been the first God I ever fucked, on Zeus' command no less. She looked at me closely now, trying to find out what was happening here.

"You did, didn't you, you actually fucked them," she decided. "This changes everything. The old order is coming to an end. You have made the Fates something other than what they were. It will take some time to show, but it will reach far. Little will stay the same."

"Will you keep this to yourself?"

"Bruce, Lil and I are with you. Nothing else counts. Wherever it leads, let's go."

"You heard the lady," said Bruce. "Fancy a beer?"

***

Bruce went to work. Marge wouldn't let me go. She took me into the house, hexed mine and her clothes off and took me to bed.

"No fucking today," she said, "you need more rest." She cuddled me and, to my surprise, I fell asleep almost instantly.

I woke up with Marge sucking my dick. She had to have been doing it for some time because the moment I opened my eyes rope after rope of the inevitable discharged down her throat.

"All working again," grinned Marge. A minute later we were both sitting outside, fully dressed. It wasn't long until the others arrived.

After the meal and the usual little drinking session Panacea and Iaso grabbed me and whisked me off to my place.

"You owe us one for last night," said Panacea. "We've been wet all day."

I had never been with a couple of horny sisters who had it off with each other. I didn't know what to expect. It turned out to be a fun party. There was a lot of sucking and squirting and other cool stuff going on. Panacea was licking Iaso's snatch as I was pumping my last load into it from behind. I must have collapsed about then, because I remember nothing more.

Pity these things don't last forever.

Chapter 30: Marge

Panacea and Iaso were doing a sixtyniner when I woke up. 'I still had enough from last night and went to the shower instead. They were on the vinegar stroke when I returned, if their squeals were any indication. I often wondered how women can squeal while eating pussy, but they can.

Gods don't need to shower, nor do they need to wash clothes. They get up all covered in jiz and sweat and in an instant they are clean, smell delicious and are wearing freshly ironed, spotless clothes. They have it easy, I wish I could do shit like this. The little tarts were in mint condition when we turned up at Bruce's for breakfast. I, by contrast, probably showed some wear.

The day turned out to be routine. When we met for our customary after work meal Panacea informed me she was as ready as she would get. We were poised to move.

I was about to announce we were going to move in the morning when Marge took me to one side.

"Don't leave from here," she said. "I have a feeling you would be better off if you and Lachesis went to wherever you took her the last time and have the others pick you up there."

"What makes you say that Marge?"

"You have become a bit of a problem child to whoever is supervising the Fates. You have taken them out of this universe and returned them as something else. I take it, you fucked all three of them, you couldn't have had just one. The way I understand it those three are almost one being. The fuck is nothing, if it were just that. It's not though."

"What are you talking about?"

"Until now, the Fates have been the tools of a higher power. They did what they were instructed to do without ever questioning the why and wherefores of it. In fact they didn't know they might have a choice. Whoever runs them had build such a wall of fear around them no one was ever going to even talk to them by choice. The higher powers were safe. The Fates were ignorant.

"Then you come along and upset the apple cart. You go and actually see one of them and put your charm on. Poor Lachesis had no defences against you, how could she? She didn't even know she could fall in love and get horny. No one had ever approached her."

This put me into a difficult situation. I really wanted Marge's input, but if I wanted her to see the complete picture I had to tell her about Kia. I had promised Kia not to betray her. It would have to be Kia's decision.

"Will you spend the night with me at my place and never tell anyone what happened there, no matter what?"

"If you want me to."

"I want, let's go."

We apologised to the others and left. Two old friends going for a nookie. The only one who didn't buy it was Panacea. I could tell by the knowing look she gave me. Never mind, she would be cool. When we got to my place I put a bowl of cherries out for Kia. By that time everyone had heard about me feeding cherries to Kia, so there was nothing suspicious in this, not even to Marge.