All Comments on 'A Threesome for Yvette'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
we girls like boys who like boys

The writer is SO correct in assuming that many women are as turned on by the notion of sexy guys having hot sex with other sexy guys, as guys are turned on by sexy females wolfing down each other's pussies, etc. And just as the guys like their babes foxy, so we girls like our guys nicely built and nicely hung. I (a now married woman in my late 30s) have been in a few scenes like the writer describes. And they remain among the most memorable experiences of my very varied sex life. Yvette is a very lucky woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MMF

What a great story. We used to have a guy that we shared that used to fuck the shit out of both of us and how wet she would get while watching me take that large cock in my ass. So wish that he would not have moved away. we just talked about finding us a new cock to play with.. Cant wait.

arubakisnearubakisnealmost 14 years ago
Dream Cum True

Awesome story. I am Bi and have always dreamed about going on a tropical vacation and something like this happening. Please continue to write more stories along this topic. This story made me so horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Fantastic story mate.

Keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Written by a faggot.

Real bad. "1" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice.

This is one of my wife's favourite scenarios.

I don't dislike it but I like how much pleasure she gets from it and how much mileage we get leading up to it and for weeks after.

The only thing I disliked about the story was the massive dicks. If it's a true story then you're a lucky girl, but all of the men we've played with over 30+ years have been under 8 inches and most have been around 6.

KAKOLIADHIKARIKAKOLIADHIKARIover 8 years ago
MRS KUNDAN G PARAKH,MISS NISHA G PARAKH,SANJAY ROY THREE SOME FUCKING

I MY SELF IS NISHA G PARAKH READ THREESOME FUCNG STORIES AND WE ARE ALSO ENGAGETE WITH THREE OF US WE REALLEY SO SEXEY WE ENJOY FUCKING OPENLY.

IF SOME BODY WANT LINGIRIES PLEASE CONTACT WITH SANJAY ROY +917050058433

E MAIL sanjay2008_99@rediffmail mail us please

write me and send me detail

thank you nisha g parakh

Client8Client8over 3 years ago
Perty gooood

I'd like to know which parts Yvette contributed. I suspect it's the rich descriptions of the ecstacy felt by the characters. That is what makes this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous