A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers

Janet turned without a word and reached for a newspaper, then opened it and spread it across her desk.

God she really wanted him to do this Chris thought.

Almost as if she were reading his mind, Janet said, "I was married for twenty years and I never saw...never saw my husband masturbate. Do it for me, do it for me," she almost hissed, her eyes burning with lust.

Chris continued to move his hand up and down, his wide eyes focused on the beautiful lady across the desk from him.

"Yes," Janet breathed, her hands gripping the chair arms until her knuckles were turning white.

"I'm going to need a little help," Chris said. In fact, he needed no help as he was fighting to keep from shooting his cream already.

Janet saw where Chris's eyes were focused and realized what he wanted. She slowly stood as if in a trance and took off her white lab coat, leaving her in a thin silky white blouse through which her lacy bra could clearly be seen. She sat back down, her legs suddenly unable to hold her.

"Come on Dr. Redmond," Chris said formally, "Come on and show me something if you want to see my juice squirt."

Janet reached up and slowly opened the top button of her blouse, her eyes never leaving Chris's pulsing erection. Then she opened the second button and the third until her blouse was hanging open. She pulled the blouse back to reveal her large breasts encased in the lacy bra.

"Oh God," Chris moaned, now fighting desperately to hold back his climax. He held his breath as Janet reached for the clasp between her now heaving breasts.

Janet hesitated as she looked into Chris's eyes. She bit her lip and moved her eyes back to Chris's hand now moving rapidly up and down his penis. The head was swollen and shinny, the skin stretched impossible tight.

Chris held his breath as he watched her fingers frozen on the clasp. He saw her fingers move and suddenly the stretchy material of the bra flung apart, freeing Janet's beautiful breast to his wide eyes.

"Oh God, oh God. Yesssss!!!" Chris screamed as the swollen head pulsed several times then shot an incredible stream of white sperm all the way across the desk, hitting Janet directly between her exposed breasts.

"Ohhhh!" Janet moaned, startled by the force and the heat of Chris's stream of juice. Suddenly she felt a quiver between her legs. She squeezed her legs together, fighting off a rush of excitement but unable to hold off her own climax. Her eyes hooded as she watched Chris's penis pulse over and over, squirting streams of juice onto the paper lying on the desk. Janet's own sex lips were pulsing in time with the organ exposed in front of her.

Finally, when there was no more juice left, Chris placed his hands on the desk and leaned forward, his eyes closed in exhaustion.

Janet took a deep breath and looked down at the white cream that was beginning to trickle down her chest. Then surprising even herself, she used her fingers to smear the sticky liquid over her breasts and hard nipples. Then she pulled her bra back together and hooked it. When she had buttoned up her blouse she looked at Chris and said softly, "Let's get back to work."

Chapter 5

Janet was thankful that she was having Wayne over that evening. After the episode with Chris, her pussy throbbed with need all day. Several times she almost ran to the bathroom to masturbate. Strangely she felt no guilt at what she had done. She still felt that it was only fun and that she could control it.

Wayne was going to be surprised when he arrived at Janet's house tonight. She had prepared a special candlelight dinner for him. She even put on his favorite sexy white dress. What Wayne would see later was that she had shaved off all her pubic hair. Janet decided she wanted to try to open Wayne up a little bit and maybe get him to use his mouth on her.

During the evening Janet was very much aware of her smooth shaven sex lips. It was so exciting to feel the silk of her underwear rubbing on her now bare sexual parts. She could even smell her excitement.

Unfortunately the evening didn't go as Janet had hoped. While Wayne said he loved her shaved lips, she couldn't entice him to use his mouth on her. Another frustration for her was that he always insisted on using condoms. He felt that they should wait for marriage before they had sex without protection. She longed to feel the skin of his shaft and the hot cream deep inside her. Still he insisted that it was the prudent thing to do.

Janet went to work the following day less than satisfied. Wayne had pounded into her for over an hour last night yet all Janet could think of was Chris's hard shaft and his hot cum hurling through the air and splattering on her heaving chest.

Chris noticed right away that there was something different with Janet. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but she seemed to be a little friendlier to him. She brushed her breasts against him several times, violating her own rule of no touching again and again. If she kept that up he was going to attack her he thought.

"How about lunch in the park today?" Janet suggested.

"Sure sounds great to me," Chris smiled back. "I just have to finish moving this piece of equipment and wash up. How about I get the blanket from my car?"

"Great."

A half hour later, Janet and Chris were sitting on the hill in the park under their favorite tree. Chris had placed the blanket on the far side of the hill, giving them more privacy. Janet didn't object.

After they had eaten, they were lying looking up at the sky and talking.

"So, how was your evening?" Chris asked with a snide smile. He knew that Wayne was coming over to Janet's house for dinner.

"Alright," Janet said, her frustration obvious.

"That good huh?"

"Wayne's a sweet guy but far too conservative. I haven't figured out how to open him up."

Chris turned to Janet and propped his head on his hand. He watched her breast move up and down with her easy breathing. "I guess there aren't a lot of guys out there like me huh?" Chris laughed.

"Unfortunately not," Janet said and turned to face Chris. "Did you think about me last night and...and you know..." Janet said.

"Masturbate? Of course."

Janet smiled and looked down without embarrassment at Chris's groin. Without even thinking she licked her lips. "Do it for me again," Janet breathed.

"Here?" Chris said and looked over his shoulder to make sure no one had ventured close to them, then back at Janet.

"Yes," she said in a whisper.

"Well, I've shown you mine, I think I need to see yours," Chris said hopefully.

Janet's face flushed. It wasn't as if she hadn't expected this. Without a word she lay back on her back and closed her eyes.

Chris looked at her without understanding. When she didn't move for some time, he reached over and placed his hand on her thigh. Chris felt his heart flutter when she didn't push his hand away. Slowly he pushed the material of her pleated skirt up her thigh. Inch by inch his hand moved, hoping on hope that she wouldn't stop him. He watched as more of her smooth nylons came into view until he could see the creamy skin above the top seam. Then with a quick flick he threw her skirt up on her stomach. "Oh my God," he moaned when he saw that she wasn't wearing panties. Even more exciting to him was that all of her pubic hair was gone.

Janet moaned as she felt the young boy's eyes on her swollen sex lips. She could feel her juice begin to trickle from her, running to the blanket beneath her. Suddenly she felt Chris's hand begin to slide up her thigh. She sat up quickly and grabbed his hand. "You said you wanted to look and now you've had your look."

"Your beautiful," Chris said.

"Do it for me," Janet said.

Chris reached for the snap of his jeans and opened it, then pulled his zipper down. He had left his underwear off today. His erection sprang out of his jeans, throbbing in front of Janet's lustful eyes.

Chris went back to his position with his head on his hand, making no move to touch himself.

Janet looked up at him with a questioning look on her face. She saw him smile. She knew what he wanted. Did she dare?

Chris watched as Janet's hand reached out hesitantly. He could see her hand visibly shaking as it neared his throbbing erection. "Oh God," he moaned when her warm, soft hand wrapped around him. He had never in his young life felt anything so exciting.

Janet shivered as she felt the hot but soft skin of Chris's penis in her hand. She couldn't believe that she was doing this. But yet her hand didn't let go. Slowly she started to move her hand up and down, her breath coming in short gasps, almost in time to her movement. She could actually feel Chris's heart beat through the hard shaft. She could feel it pulse with blood, alive in her hand.

Chris was now shaking as well. He reached over and pulled Janet's surprised face toward him.

Janet moaned as she felt Chris's tongue enter her mouth. She stopped moving her hand for as second while their tongues dueled. Then she felt Chris's hips begin to move, reminding her to move her hand again.

Their bodies were very close together now.

Janet jumped when she felt the hot and wet head of Chris's penis touch her thigh above her nylon tops. She continued to move her hand as she heard Chris moan. Suddenly the swollen head of his penis pushed between Janet's closed thighs, only inches from her own throbbing sex lips.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Chris moaned as he felt her warm thighs squeeze him. "I'm going to...oh God, I'm going to cummmmmm!" Chris hissed as his penis pulsed in Janet's hand and began to squirt his hot juice between her thighs.

Janet could feel the cum running up the shaft and then shoot out the swollen head as her hand moved rapidly up and down. She moaned and shivered, a little climax running through her when she felt Chris's thick juice coating her thighs. The head pulsed and spit over and over until his juice was running down her legs, some of it even touching her swollen lips. She continued to pump the shaft until nothing more could come out.

Chris fell away from Janet in a swoon. He lay on his back breathing hard.

"We have to get back," Janet said and stood up, dropping her skirt over her wet thighs.

"Uh here," Chris said and reached a napkin to Janet.

"That's okay, I'll clean up when I get back to the office."

In fact, Janet didn't clean up. She liked the feel of his warm juice sticking to her legs as she worked. She let Chris's sperm dry on her thighs.

Chapter 6

Several days later Janet had to put her car in the shop so she asked Chris to take her home. Since the lunch in the park they hadn't had any time together. Janet continued flashing Chris and he would go home every day with an erection tenting his pants. She knew that Chris couldn't take much more so she intended to give him some relief with her hand when they got to her house. Janet knew that this was a new and somewhat dangerous step for her but she couldn't seem to help herself.

When they pulled up outside, Janet asked Chris if he wanted to come in for a minute and have a coke. Obviously he was very eager to have some time alone with her.

They walked into the kitchen and Janet offered Chris a coke.

"I'd rather have a beer, I'll be 21 in a couple of months," Chris said.

"Well, I guess it's okay," Janet said, taking two bottle of beer out of the refrigerator. She handed one to Chris and walked over to the island bar.

Chris leaned against the sink and appraised Janet as he opened his beer.

Instead of sitting on the bar stool, Janet hopped up on the counter, her already short skirt pulling up her thighs. She could see Chris's eyes on her exposed thighs and felt a familiar little thrill race through her.

"I guess you'll be heading back to school in another month huh?" Janet said, making small talk.

"Yea, but I guess I'm not really looking forward to it anymore," Chris answered with a sigh as he looked at Janet's legs.

"I'm sure you'll find someone to help you out with your little problem," Janet laughed, indicating the bulge in Chris's pants with the bottle of beer she held in her hand.

Chris walked over and sat on a bar stool close to Janet's exposed legs. From his position he would be able to look directly up her skirt if she moved just a little bit in his direction. He looked up at Janet and said, "Let me look again."

"I don't know Chris, I think we are going a little too far," Janet said acting like she didn't want to do it.

"Come on Janet, as you said, I will be going back to school soon. Please."

Janet sighed and said "Alright, but remember, no touching." With that she turned toward Chris and opened her legs.

Chris focused his eyes on Janet's spread legs. He could see her panty-covered crotch very well in the bright lights of the kitchen. "Take your panties off for me, I can't see anything."

"Chris," Janet said in mock exasperation.

"Come on, I won't touch."

"Turn around," she said modestly.

"Why?" Chris asked in surprise.

"Just do it...a lady has to have some modesty."

Chris turned his head. He heard rustling beside him then jumped when a pair of pink panties fell into his lap. He turned back to see that Janet now had her legs crossed, letting him only see her pretty thigh. Chris picked up the panties and brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply. Then he took the silky material and rubbed it across his cheek. With a smile he pushed the panties into his pocket.

Janet could feel her lips swelling and her juice begin to run onto the counter. Slowly she uncrossed her legs, her knees still together. She watched as Chris reached his hands out and touched her knees. She started to say, "No touching" but nothing would come out of her mouth. She allowed him to push her knees apart until the skirt prevented her legs from moving wider apart.

"Oh God," Chris muttered as he looked between Janet's legs and saw her swollen sex lips. He could see the clear juice glistening on the lips and running slowly to the counter. He felt Janet tense when he reached down and lifted her feet and placed them on the counter, forcing her to fall back on her hands.

Again Janet wanted to tell him to stop but her voice failed. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest as she watched the young man stare between her legs. "Chris, no," she said when his head bent forward and kissed the inside of her knee. She saw him smile up at her then turn to the other knee and place a little kiss there. "Chris," she said again as his lips kissed a little farther down her thigh. Her legs began to tremble as he brought his tongue out and licked her thigh, leaving a little wet spot on her soft skin.

Chris could smell her excitement. He looked up at her and said, "Lay back."

"Chris no," Janet said without conviction.

"Lay back," he said again firmly. His shaft throbbed in his pants as he watched her slowly lay back on the counter. He knew that he had won this round. She was going to let him use his mouth on her.

Slowly Chris moved closer to his goal, kissing his way down her thighs. He could almost feel the heat radiating from her groin as his lips move ever closer.

"Chris stop," Janet said, looking up at the ceiling. She reached down to grab his head. However, she didn't seem to have the strength to push him away. "Oh God, oh God," she moaned as she felt Chris's mouth close enough to feel his hot breath on her lips. Then she let out an "Ohhhh!!!" as she felt his tongue touch her pulsing sex lips. "Oh, oh, oh, Chris, ahhhhhh," Janet whined as his tongue separated her swollen lips and then dove deep into her wet hole.

Chris was in heaven. His face was buried in this beautiful woman's warm and fragrant crotch. He had never tasted anything so sweet. His tongue dove in deep and brought her juice to his mouth over and over. He used all the techniques his college lover had taught him to bring Janet pleasure. Her hands held his head tight as her hips bucked up into his mouth.

"Oh yes, oh yes Chris, eat me, please don't stop," Janet moaned, giving up any pretext of wanting him to stop.

Suddenly Chris felt her thighs wrap around his head and her hips buck up into his mouth. He would have smiled had his mouth not been occupied. He could barely hear her scream as his face was locked between her squeezing thighs. Then his mouth circled her hard clit and sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh my Goddddddd!!!" Janet screamed as another climax rushed through her. She pulled on Chris's hair as if she were afraid he would pull away. But he continued to eat her through one climax after another, over and over until finally her thighs fell away and her legs dropped to the counter in exhaustion. Still she felt his mouth kissing her lips, lapping up her juice. She looked at the clock and realized that he had been eating her for over an hour.

When Janet finally pulled Chris's head from her crotch, she saw him smile up at her. He cheeks and chin were literally dripping with her juice.

It took a few minutes for Janet to recover from her numerous orgasms. When she did she pushed Chris away and stood up on very weak legs. "Your turn," she said with a satisfied smile.

Chris turned and hopped onto the counter where Janet had just been. He watched as she sat in the chair between his legs, looking directly at his tented pants. Without a word she reached up and unbuckled his pants then pulled the zipper down. When her hands reached for his pants he lifted up and let her pull them, along with his underwear, all the way to his feet. He was left sitting naked from the waist down with his pants and underwear hanging from his ankles. There were goose bumps on his thighs from the cold tile of the counter. His thighs were the only part of his body that was cold. Chris wanted to act calm, like he had this done to him every day, yet inside he was shaking with excitement.

Janet sat back and looked at Chris's throbbing penis with the almost angry red head and the skin stretched so taught that it looked painful. This was the closest view she had had of his equipment yet. Her hand reached out and cupped his large balls, holding them as if they were ripe lemons, her fingers running across the rippled skin. She hadn't noticed how big they were the last time as her focus had been on the much longer part of his anatomy. They were positively huge, more than filling her hand. Then she used her other hand to grasp the shaft, forcing it to pulse with excitement. There was more than enough room to get both hands on his shaft without covering the head. Suddenly she felt her mouth begin to water as she watched the large head begin to drip his clear juice. It fascinated her to watch it bubble from the slit like a teardrop from a crying eye, only much thicker. She squeezed her hand and milked it upward, forcing the juice to begin to stream out, running down the head to trickle across her fingers.

Chris watched in amazement as Janet brought her fingers to her mouth and tentative stuck her tongue out to lick her finger. She looked pleased with herself as she tasted his juice. It was like she had crossed some barrier. Then her tongue came out and licked between the fingers, cleaning them of his juice. Chris had to moan when she grabbed his penis again and pulled it down close to her lips. He could feel her warm breath on his very hot penis. He watched with bated breath as her mouth opened and she stuck out her tongue.

Janet sat the drooling tip of his penis on her tongue and worked her hand up the shaft until a large drop of juice ran out. She waited as it slowly ran down the slit to drip onto her tongue. Then she closed her eyes and swallowed, a little moan escaping her lips. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and took the swollen head into her mouth.

Chris moaned as he watched Janet's mouth suck him inside. He knew that he couldn't last long after the stimulation of eating her. Then he was lost when her mouth started making loud sucking noises and her hand began to work up and down his shaft. "Oh God, oh God, suck me," he hissed as his hips began to push up, forcing himself deep into her willing mouth.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers