A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

"Come with me, I know where we can go," Janet said as she reached her hand out to Chris. They walked further into the park, down a little used trail through the woods. She pulled him off the trail and behind some large gray rocks where there was a little alcove that was protected on three sides from prying eyes. There she pulled Chris into her arms and gently kissed his lips. Janet moaned when she felt Chris's tongue enter her mouth. One kiss turned into another until their passion mounted.

Janet couldn't stop Chris when his hand came up to caress her breast. She even let him open her blouse and push her bra above her heaving breasts. "Chris, we have to stop," Janet said, her breath coming in short gasps as she felt his hard penis pressing into her stomach. Finally, she pushed Chris back against the rock and squatted in front of him, hoping to take care of his problem. She smiled up at him as she quickly pulled his zipper down and reached her hand into his jeans.

Now it was Chris's turn to gasp for breath as he watched Janet open her mouth and take his penis inside. He moaned as her lips and tongue worked on the head like she knew that he loved. Chris grasped her head and moved it back and forth at a slow pace, wanting this to last. He tried to commit to memory the vision of her pretty face making love to his swollen penis; her jaws stretched, her cheeks bulging with his long weapon, the shaft glistening with her saliva.

Suddenly, Chris wanted more. He reached down and pulled Janet to her feet. "I want you," he whispered.

"No, we shouldn't," she protested as he brought her into his arms, her bare breasts pressed to his chest. She didn't fight him when he turned her around and pressed her to the stone, her chest now pressed to the cool smooth rock. She looked over her shoulder and tried one more feeble attempt at sanity. "Chris, we can't."

Chris ignored her and pulled her dress up over her ass. It was curious to him that she hadn't worn panties today, especially if she was just telling him goodbye. He could see that juice was already dripping down her legs. He bent over her and kissed her neck as he brought the head of his penis to her now very wet lips. "Oh God Janet," he hissed as his head slipped past the swollen lips. It felt like heaven as his shaft slowly slipped into her warm tight hole. He knew that it would be the last time so he kept his movements slow and easy, savoring every stroke.

Janet had to bite her lip so that she didn't cry out as Chris began to move back and forth in a steady tempo, creating that sexual friction that felt so good. They were both too excited to worry about several people that walked down the trail on the other side of the rock. The only sound they made was quiet groans and the slapping of their bodies.

"Oh God Chris, I'm going to cum," Janet whispered and pressed back hard into his groin. She let out a long, slow, but quiet moan as her body began to convulse in pleasure.

The throbbing pressure on Chris's penis inside Janet brought him to a crisis as well. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," he breathed in a quiet whisper.

"Yes, yes, yes," Janet responded, as Chris's imminent climax brought her to a peak again within seconds.

Chris nearly brought blood to his lip as he bit down in an attempt to stifle his moan. His penis throbbed and spurted into Janet's body, filling her to overflow, the sticky juice dripping from his testicles and her swollen lips.

When their shuddering stopped, Chris pulled out of Janet and turned her to him again. They kissed and tried to straighten their clothes and make themselves look respectable. When Janet pulled her dress up to adjust her nylons, she saw that Chris's juice was running from her satisfied vagina.

Suddenly, Chris dropped to his knees between his lover's thighs. He looked up at Janet and smiled at her surprised face.

"Oh my God," she moaned as she watched Chris bend his head to her dripping hole. "Ohhhhhhhh!!!" she moaned loud enough for anyone nearby to hear as she felt Chris's tongue push into her sloppy hole. "Oh Chris, oh God, what are you doing," she moaned as she held his head with both hands.

It didn't take very long for Janet to begin to shiver in climax again. She had never felt anything so wonderful she thought as her stretched hole was being soothed by Chris's tender tongue. "Oh yes, I'm going to cummmmmm!!!" Janet moaned as she pressed her groin into her lover's sucking mouth.

When Janet stopped shaking, Chris stood up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He looked down and saw that Janet's lips were still dripping his juice. However, he didn't have anything with him to help her clean up. "Sorry," he apologized.

"It's okay, I don't mind," she smiled.

The two walked back to the oak tree and picked up the blanket then walked down the hill to their cars, Chris's juice was still dripping down Janet's thighs, bringing little shivers to her exhausted body.

Chris knew that he would get over Janet but he also knew that it would take a long time. He wasn't sure he would ever find a woman like her.

Two days before he was due to return to college he decided that he needed to see her one more time. He found some books that she had loaned him and decided to take them back to her. When he arrived at her house, he saw a strange car in her driveway. He rang the bell and waited. When the door opened, he almost gasped; he was staring into the second prettiest eyes he had ever seen.

"Yes," the young woman asked when Chris stood there with his mouth open.

"Uh...is Jan...uh Dr. Redmond home?" he asked.

"Yes she is but can I help you, I'm Marsha, her daughter."

"Oh, Marsha, I'm Chris, I worked for your mom for the summer."

"Oh yes Chris," Marsha said with a funny smile. "My mom told me all about you," Marsha said her white teeth shinning.

Chris felt his face flush, not really knowing what "all about you" meant. "Well, I uh...I just wanted to drop off these books, so if you could give them to her I would appreciate it," Chris said, his heart beating rapidly as he looked into Marsha's pretty face.

"Sure," she said and took the books and set them inside the door. "Your going to Bradford State College, aren't you?" Marsha said when she stepped back outside.

"Yes," Chris answered.

"I've been thinking about transferring there. How do you like it?"

"It's a great school, lots of parties," he smiled.

"Hey, I was just going to get something to eat, care to join me?" Marsha asked.

"Really, I...uh, I'd uh...love to," Chris said, stuttering all over himself. He could smell a very familiar perfume wafting through the air.

"Great, we can take mom's little BMW if you want."

"Sure, let's go."

"Here, you drive," Marsha said, flipping him the keys.

Janet stood at the window upstairs, hidden behind the sheer curtains as she watched Chris and Marsha hurry to her car. Wouldn't it be very interesting if those two got together she thought? She sighed and smiled, a little pang of joy tinged with sadness rushing through her heart.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers