Allen & Ashlyn: Valentines Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers

"I want you to slide up Ashlyn's body and put your pussy on top of her, lie flat on her, your tits smashing each others. Michelle did as daddy told her to and then, he spread her ass cheeks, entering her ass. He reached between us and made sure our lips were open, our clits rubbed together as he slid his cock in. Michelle moaned loud and daddy slid back out, then rammed it back in. As he worked in and out, our tits and clit were receiving friction from the others body and then he pulled her head to the side just a tad. "Kiss," he said. Our tongues met and teased the other as daddy watched. "Oh fuck yes, " daddy whispered and then, he came so hard in her ass. His cumming in her, made her cum again and seeing the two of them cum and the friction on my clit made me cum.

Needless to say, daddy went home a happy man.

(Allen) After kissing both of the girls good bye I walked back out to my car with my daughter. As I reached for the door handle to open my door Ashlyn placed her hand on mine. She turned me towards her and put her arms around me. We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed to be eternity before we kissed. "Thank you for a wonderful Valentines Day present daddy." A smile came across my face. "I love you so much Ashlyn" I said. "I love you so much too daddy." With that Iopened the car door and sat down. Ashlyn bent down one more time kissing me softly on my lips. "Bye daddy"

PS. Thank you for reading our Valentines Day adventure. Ashlyn and I are looking foreword to your feedback. Please let us know how you liked this chapter. Next we will be writing our "Spring Break" installment which will have three seperate chapters. Again, we thank you for reading.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers