All Comments on 'Betrothal Betrayal'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic story!!! :o) Love the buildup and lovingness of the ending. Completely erotic and leaving me wanting more.

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlover 12 years ago
What a wonderful

and wondrous tale of love and sensuality. To say that it left me "hot and bothered" is an understatement as I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thank you so very much.

lloyd_5lloyd_5over 12 years ago
Not enough research.

I like your writing and really wanted to enjoy this but the glaring inconsistencies with reality in the late 19th century got too much to cope with.

Rather than detail things here, Ive sent you a mail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loved it.It was a great storey

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Sweet

I love a good story where everyone gets what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love love your writings.. you should really consider writing romance novels. I will be glad to buy it! Keep up your awesome work!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

I love this ! It was a brief love story that was just enough of all the right components to make it hot. I looking forward to reading more of your works.

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Not typically a fan

... of historical fiction, but this was a great little story. I think this tale could be hung on the frame of almost any time or place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yaaassssss!!!!

The best! One of my favourite stories on Lit, really enjoyed the flow of the story and how it seamlessly moved from one paragraph to the next. Liam is an extraordinary man who is one of my favourite protagonists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cam was rescued from more than just a physical and dangerous confrontation with Gerald. Liam also rescued her from what would have been a terrible marriage and abusive relationship. And Liam is such a great gentleman for Cam. He is loving, attentive, caring, and oh so tender in his love for her. Their lovemaking is the real thing. I missed the details, though, and I imagine sexy dar-haired Liam with a nice dusting of sexy chest hair for that broad, muscular chest. We already know that his cock rises to the occasion and pleases Cam immensely. I imagine her caressing his chest and nipples with her tongue as she traces her tongue and fingers through his sexy chest hair! Please write more!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

I'm sorry but, had I been Liam, Gerald would have been minus 3 body parts and left to bleed out in a dark alley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Camilla is a stupid bitch to tolerate the unruly and abusive Gerald ! Was this supposed to be Darcy (Liam) with Liz and Bingham

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Camilla is a silly desperate slut!! Liam was too good for her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.