All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 12'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Old Fan

Ive followed it since the days of the grey archive, and its wonderful to see that its still ongoing!

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 11 years agoAuthor
Here it is! =)

Thanks Anon! I very much appreciate your patience as I know it has been a long time for GA fans.

To fans reading this chapter, some friends that read this beforehand said I may have put 'Nadine' where I meant to put 'Kali'. It was a very long chapter to proofread and I obviously could have missed some errors like this. If you can please let me know what page and paragraph I would greatly appreciate it so I can look into it and correct if needed. Thanks all and I hope you enjoy Ch. 12!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally!!!

Awesome as always :)))

BlackSpiderBlackSpiderover 11 years ago
Well Done Buddy!! Great as Always

Thanx man for the Chapter been waiting for it for a loooooong time now ;) hope to see further chapters a little sooner than this one but I also want you to take your time so the quality remains unchanged :) take care

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally, Another Amazing Story.

Besides the wait, Chapter 12 was absolutely perfect. Well-written, and interesting. Keep up the great writing; I just hope you don't keep us waiting so long for the next section.

_G

johneb87johneb87over 11 years ago
The Best Chapter Yet

You got that perfect 5 I promised! This is probably you best chapter of the series. Thanks again for the early preview and for continuing on a wonderful series that continues to inspire me. Please keep up the great work!

omgyourmomomgyourmomover 11 years ago

Next chapter hopefully is quicker this time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW! Finally a new chapter with a bang too.

Nice to see your back in action.. Also to kick this dam nice set. Hope to see more soon..

Ghost

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

you are so good at this i've pais money for books that arn't this good. if you do a sequal it should have blaze and nadines warrrior son and blaze and kenra mage daughter. tyra should find a nice gargoyle or minatuar and rea should get her self a strong but submissive elf

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
dammit!

I NEEEED MOOOOAAAARRRR!

Seriously, more please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
urrrr bakkk!

great chapter, bringing some plot lines to fruition. love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

I'm surprised that he hasn't been killed by his lady friends yet for all the lover's hes gathered I'm surprised hes not bow legged yet.

XIII

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 11 years agoAuthor
Kali's pics and thanks

First of all, thank you all for your support and kind words. I am just about done taking my little break from the writing and will be starting up on the final chapter here soon, if not today. I posted a few pictures I drew of Kali on my photobucket account (found on my profile description) if any of you Kali fans would like to check her out. Sincere thanks again all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great work, keep it up!!

Kali/Nadine typo in page 1 para 20

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A new Chapter

Amazing I thought this story was going to become another never finished, however here is the next chapter I am very very excited thank you for continuing the story.

XimterXimterover 11 years ago
Thank you

I can honestly say, you have made an amazing world. Love the characters and the plot. Maybe a little over the top with the harem, but I can manage to deal with that; just for the privilege of being able to visit your creation. Keep up the good work. It is greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome Tale

Thanks for your talent and for posting the story. Through the errors I was able to understand all that was meant. I will not belittle your work for small errors. Is there by chance going to be more of this story posted by chance. If so; I'll keep your page bookmarked and keep checking in. Yes; that was a kick ass story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy shit!

WOW... Best story ever. and it keeps getting better:)

please do continue... I can't wait.

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
This is a comment

Good job. Want more. Plz provide.

BurlarrBurlarrover 11 years ago
Very good

Look forward to the next installment, good job, one of the few I bookmarked

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome....

one of the best chapters yet..write faster X-D!!!! I have said it before..would love to see/read this as a complete actual book!

Keep it up

CK

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks and publishing?

Thanks again to everyone for their support and kind words. As for CK, I am unsure if there is any publishing company out there that would take Blazing Glory. It has a lot of crazy and intense sexual encounters as you have found out by now. It is probably too much for a company looking for an erotica novel. It is a wonderful and exciting thought to actually become published in that way though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
publishing

Maybe not a book but a graphic novel or something? In various parts for example..sure thing somebody would take the risk..

Either way...keep it up..next chapter better be soon and sending the whole crew down to hell to save K...

CK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When is chapter 13?

I have enjoyed the story very much. I hope there isn't as long a wait for ch. 13.

Good job. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please

Get story so far. Keep it up and can not wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Please don't leave us hanging! We need a happy ending for the lovers and friends.

bumd11bumd11over 11 years ago
More, please!! Soon!

This has been such a wonderfully entertaining tale thus far -- I can't wait for another installment! The universe has been richly created, the story told in such detail and complexity, clearly requiring amazing advance planning. Not quite everything works perfectly (primarily, a little more editing would help the writing), but it is so satisfying that quibbles are ignorable.

Please don't keep us hanging on too long -- it pains me to think that, as we wait for the next part, Kendra is in the Abyss suffering torments beyond comprehension. Quick, give us hope for her redemption!

6147061470over 11 years ago

this is the most amaizing series i have read so far...waiting for your next update please update fast

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 11 years ago

Hope everythings going great with college, keep up the fight with that writers block and have a merry christmass. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nooooo

Write more I'm in withdrawal

jmmaijmmaiover 11 years ago
Brilliant :)

Keep'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Addictive and awesome

Even though the protagonist is beginningbto amass a rather huge and complex harem ... However: 12 part story ... ? You are kidding hopefully - youvcabtleave us like this, now that were addicted you need to give us the last 2-3 chapters in this epic saga.

Plz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm so glad you decided to post more.

I LOVE this storyline, I've been reading it since the start. Then you went almost a whole year without posting the next installment, and I almost gave up hope. But you pulled through for me, and I am so glad you did. I hope the next one comes quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please

Dude please tell me the next instalment is coming soon. I love this story line please dont leave me hanging.

DarkPulseDarkPulseabout 11 years ago
No words

Holy F***. Writing 5/5. Plot 5/5. Awesomeness 7/5. This is perhaps one of the more astounding fantasy writings I have ever read. I'm at a loss for words. It is simply too amazing. I wait patiently for the next installment of your amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fucking Awesome!!!

Don't leave us hanging here! Im begging you to continue with this story don't end it hear keep going. There is nothing more I can say because everybody else has already said it lol. Love this story man or girl I look forward to reading more of it keep going to a good happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Update?

Just curious how the update is coming, you mentioned the first couple weeks of January?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Series!!

A very good series. Ur writing is also top-notch with the exception of a few minor spelling mistakes(Maybe, u need a better Word-Processor or Editor):P Reading ur work is almost like seeing an anime movie upfront.

EAGERLY WAITING FOR MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep on Writing!

This is too much of a loose thread, this has to be finished! I love the story and can't wait to see the end, I just want some closure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DO NOT STOP !!

IF YOU STOP NOW I WILL DIE , THIS IS THE ALTIMATE ADVENTURE. BEST STORY ON THIS SITE AND I HAVE READ A LOT , IS NOT ABOUT THE SEX BUT THE SUSPENCE OF IT ALL , I CAN'T STOP READING THROUGH THE NIGHT INTO THE MORNING . PLEASE DON'T KEEP ME HANGING LIKE THE OTHERS DO .

PS

THANK YOU FOR YOU DEDICATION

HoodedHoodedabout 11 years ago
AMAZING

have just finished reading chapter 12 the whole story so far has been mind blowing and gripping to the point where i have read the whole series in 2 days, please continue to write and don't drop off the face on the earth - so to speak - as other good writers have, very much looking forward to reading more of your writting

t14pt14pabout 11 years ago
COME BACK!!!

Holy shit just read that. This is motherfucking phenomenal, if you don't come back I'll have you kidnapped and put you in slave labor to write the next part of this book. NO WONDER you have 17,000 views for this chapter!

I have read through this book through the hours of the night, and as other people are saying, we would love more! Now all I can think about is that ending... I hope you add more parts to this story. *Please* continue writing this! Your skill is unparalleled on this site, your story is full of awesomeness. Heck, the plot is so good that the sex is secondary - and we like how you use sex as a bonding event between the characters rather than a simple random event.

You set the stage for a whole new "part" of the story at the end of this chapter. Oh whatever, I'm repeating myself now - but don't leave! It seems you haven't written since last year - I hope you have not stopped! Don't forget your audience of 17,000 people! We love you!

LadyFawn2112LadyFawn2112about 11 years ago
Come Back PLEASE!!!!

Terrific! Seriously, I read Blazing Glory almost until my eyes bled! I could not close my browser. This is one of the best stories I have read on this site, maybe even ever. Please come back to finish your story! You haven't written since last year, I am begging you PLEASE! Blazing Glory has had almost 17k reads, that is so impressive, please don't leave all your readers hanging, I want to know what happens to Kendra! please please please finish it!

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 11 years agoAuthor
Update and apologies

I cannot say it enough about how sorry I am about how long this is taking me. I am currently dealing with the stress of my full time job looking for an excuse to fire me on top of the stress of full time college demanding tons of reading and lengthy essays. So while I job hunt and work hard to keep my GPA up, it is easy to say I am often exhausted let alone not in the mood to write.

HOWEVER, this does not mean I am gone or have given up on finishing Blazing Glory's first arc and plans for beginning work on the second arc. Fortunately I will be graduating soon (this summer) and it will help free up more of my time to write. I understand everyone's desire for more and am frustrated myself in wanting to write. So thank you again for your kind words and patience. Having the next 2 days off, I plan to do some more writing between schoolwork. Please check my profile as I will try to provide updates on it as often as I can. ^_^

-ShadwNinjaX

darkphoenixrisingdarkphoenixrisingabout 11 years ago
Good luck

Thanks for keeping us up to date with what's going on, and I hope that you life sorts itself out in your favour soon.

I've really enjoyed the story so far and I'm looking forward to what I assume is going to be Blazes assault on the abyss to retrieve his first love.

drmrbludrmrbluabout 11 years ago
Fantastic adventures

You have a great knack of dancing us right along with all of your characters. Like all of the other readers who enjoy this sort of story, it is my desire to express encouragement to you to continue as your time and opportunity permits. Having many pressures and demands being made upon you at the present, it is easy to see why you would lack the needed strength and energy to be able to be put it into writing this story. We all only have the usual twenty-four hours to get everything accomplished in. Some demands just have to take priority, so we don't waste our investments. Please continue as you can, it is just so encouraging to know you have more ideas in the planning stage and story telling to share.

zarroc789zarroc789about 11 years ago
NEED

i swear if u dont keep writing you will become the most stupid person on earth because this is a fantastic story and you cant end it on a cliff hanger.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 11 years agoAuthor
Real life comes first

First off, I would personally like to thank the majority of readers and fans for their supportive comments and understanding with my current real life situation at work and college. I have started my second to last condensed class and it is unfortunately looking tougher than the last one. But rest assured I am, if anything, on temporary hold from writing until I either find a week or two that is not as intensive or after I finally finish in late June.

As for zarroc789, you would likely understand this if you had taken the time to read the previous comments on my update. I have 680 pages of material to read in this first week of this class alone with a 1,400 word minimum paper due at the end ALL the while working a stressful FULL time job. While frustrated to be sure, I don't believe I am "the most stupid person on earth" because I can't keep writing at the moment. If anything, this education is helping me become a smarter person. This is something I value and prioritize. Again, thank you fans and readers who have stated you understand and support my educational goals and the situation at work. Know your words mean a lot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You Have Talent

As many have alluded to, you truly have great talent at weaving a story with great characters and plot. As far as zarroc's comments, I choose to interpret it as an acknowledgement of how good your writing is. Don't stop writing because you are very good at it! That being said, do what you need to regarding your job and education, we'll all still be here.

And consider submitting something to a publisher if you already haven't done so. It might make your life much easier!

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Update and thoughts on publishing

Thanks again for the compliments. As far as writing goes, I was able to do a little but not as much as I would like. This week is back to more intense reading than last week, which grinds the process to a halt again. I updated my profile and am stating here as I did there that it is very likely serious writing will have to wait until late June. I have the goal to have the chapter done by late July.

Numerous fans have mentioned getting Blazing Glory published to the point that it is now of some interest. I am not sure though of what reputable publishing company would publish a story with so much wild sex and fetish-like material that would want this story. And I do mean reputable as in well established and trustworthy publishing company. Well if anyone has recommendations or tips on some publishers, I am all ears! ^_^

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 11 years ago
Re; Being Published...

I know of a couple of ladies (Mother & Daughter) that started up their own publishing company simply because they couldn't find anybody reputable to handle all of the books that they have written themselves... They got their start here on Literotica and I have known them for years now... Over 10... I am going to e-mail them to tell them to look at your story. I know that literotica won't let me put a link to their site here, but, you can search for Beautiful Trouble Publishing, LLC and find it using just about any of the search sites... They are always looking for quality authors and your story would sure fall right in with some of the stuff that they have written... They have written a lot of stories in the Lycan and Vampire Genre... I know that they will love your story...

Anxiously awaiting new chapters, I have most definitely fallen in love with your story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid??? Stupid is as stupid does!

My grandmother always said 'if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it!'.

The comment about you being stupid is rude and un-called for. Your writing in t eh Blaze series is some of the best scifi I have ever read, (I'm 70), and there ain't no substitute for experience. Take care of life's matters then continue you writing. Don't forget what Heinlein said, "I can't believe they are payming all this money to write science fiction stories!" Maybe when all is said in done writing will be your vocation. We are looking forward to your continuation of a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Turning this into a full on novel

I fully agree this series could turn into a best seller. I can't wait to see the end, but I hope it won't be ending too soon because there is so much shadowninja can do with the story which will just make it more epic than it already is before bringing it to a epic climax. Sadly the story would have to be marked for the Mature section, but I bet it will sell because the story is excellent over the sex part.

Prince0DragonPrince0Dragonalmost 11 years ago
Blazing Glory

Your stories are amazing I agree with the guy under me by saying your stories could become a best seller. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Don't stop here. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best series ever

This is an amazing series best I have ever read love the detail and everything else this should be a book

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vanilla

Great, great story. I hope this is not the end of it. Although if I have to read

the word vanilla one more time, I am sure I will puke.

TempestBainTempestBainover 10 years ago
Continue

Plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story i can see it as a anime real ez hope it does not end here

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Its such a shame that it hasn't been finished but at least I got to read this much.

Pussylover28Pussylover28over 10 years ago
Amazing!

I loved the whole thing and can't wait for more! Although, it would be nice to know what happened to Rae's sister and the drow city.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 10 years agoAuthor
Update

Still working on it, though slowly. I have been under serious stress trying to find a job since I have been without one for a while now. It is extremely frustrating for me to have this happen and know you all are waiting. Right when I was in a writing groove it happened. No worries, I am not giving up or stopping. Just the stress of paying bills and trying to find an adequate job is affecting my writing mindset.

WATTO34WATTO34over 10 years ago
cant wait

Well first good luck in the job hunting nothing worse than been unemployed, and while it is practically killing me waiting to see what happens it will be worth the wait I'm sure, but that still wont stop me checking daily for updates:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish it!

What the heck man! You spent all this time to write up this much but didn't finish it? It goes a long way in showing how to treat things in life and maybe never finish them!! Have the guts to finish this!

WATTO34WATTO34over 10 years ago
ass hat

To the ass hat unwilling to leave a name the guy does not get paid to do this you are not paying to read this and giving grief to the guy when he is in unpleasant situation is totaly going to help him on writing the next chapter which we are all waiting for think productively next time not retardedly

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with Watt034

To the ass who made that very rude and retarded comment. I have personally been chating with ShadwNijax and he is struggling right now. So if you want to be a jackass and talk badly about people then don't. Me and all my friends are big fans of his. Even if it takes a lot longer to write some more to the story it will be worth the wait. There are very few story writers on this website who have gotten as many positive reviews as this guy. The only other stories that have rated as good as his are The Path Of The Necromancer, The Missing Dragon, and Cemetery Summons. There are a few others but I don't know their names anymore but I remember reading some that were as good. But they are few in number.

king3rkenerking3rkenerover 10 years ago
AMAZING so far

This story has been amazing the entire way though, and i can't wait for him to post more. this has been one of my favorites of all time on this site. Just as good as the missing dragon (of which i am also waiting for more) and really just fricken awesome. ShadwNinjaX, you get my, and all my friends', thumbs WAY up, and i am an editor and would be happy to help with more chapters if you need it :D

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 10 years agoAuthor
A new start to get me back on track! =)

Thank you everyone for you kind comments. I do not have the "great" news I know you are hoping for on having finished the chapter but I do have GOOD news! I've found another job and will be starting soon. Unlike the prior employment where I was constantly exhausted by changing shifts and frequent 7-8 day work weeks, this new job is much better. They will be paying me more and it is a standard Mon-Fri week with the same hours every day. Couple this with also having graduated from college and it will give a certain stability in my life, which I have not had for the last stressful 7 years, to focus on writing Blazing Glory and plans for professional novel writing as well.

Thank you WATTO34, king3rkener, and everyone for your positive support. If I had been receiving a majority of negative comments like that one individual, I might have not considered continuing. But the strong desire for more from everyone is really heartening that all this hard work is worth it in seeing how much everyone enjoys it. ShadwNinjaX is back to knock Chapter 13 and 14 out... and damn is it going to get good! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hell yeah congratulations ShadwNinjaX

Hey its your fan Ryan. Im proud of you for deciding to continue. Don't ever give up on what you love to do just because somebody gives you some crap. If you would have given up it would have been a true tragedy. Im glad you found a job that you are happy with congratulations to you. We are all looking forward to reading your next posting. Also since I no longer have an email address I'll just talk to you through the comment section and through the feedback on your biography page. If you wish to reply to me just do it in the comment section with my name so I know its for me. I always look at it for your updates and just chating with you. Till then good luck at your new job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome back!

Even though I haven't posted any comments on this series I am EXTREMELY impressed with everything and have been checking if you updated the series every day for almost a year now! I never gave up and knew patients was a virtue. Thanks for continuing the series because like the other guy said, it would truly have been a tragedy!

-from a fan,

Austin

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I can't wait for the next addition to be put up, by the way it is amazing several thousands of time over

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So happy you are continuing!

There are alot of crappy stories on lit. This is definetly NOT one! I have fallen in love with the characters and and strong elaborate story lines. everyone is absolutely lovable without being perfect. Too many great stories get abandoned and never finished. I am thrilled to find this will NOT be another. Thanks for thinking of the fans of which you have many. And thanks for following your heart because stuff this good has to come from the heart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Learned my lesson again

Never start a story series that isn't finished it was a great story good writing but after all the wait for new chapters and updates I find I just don't care anymore.

It's not your fault I understand things happen in real life and I hope all will go well for you. But I have lost any interest in this story a year between updates is just far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Im tired of hearing people whining!

He said he's continuing the story. If people don't understand that real life does take priority over writing a story sometimes. Also good stories take time to write especially if the person gets writers block or has stuff come up in their life. So to the people who can't hold there horses and want to keep on complaining and whining like a little babies f*** off. He is one of the best writers on this website.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago
Best Series on this Site

This is truly one of the best fantasy stories I have ever read. Once I started reading this series I literally could not close my labtop until I finished chapter 12. The amount of detail, the overall thought and the sheer level of brilliance shows just how talented that you are.

I am glad to hear that your personal life has finally settled. I can't wait to see how everything ends!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How much longer?

Im starting to wonder if you even remember that your story has not been finished yet. My girl loves this story and so do I. But with how long it has been since your last update we are starting to lose interest. If you are going to make new chapters get off your ass and post them already. Otherwise I suggest you just remove your web page and story altogether. Thank u have a nice day.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 10 years agoAuthor
Writing continues but some are not helping.

The story is progressing gradually though not as quickly as I would like. I am giving no timeline as every time I do that something comes up to set me back. I will continue to do the best I can with the limited time and freedom I am given. However, what is picking up is the negativity I have been receiving. It is beginning to wear on me and my motivation to continue. I understand what some are feeling. I was personally very disappointed when Jashin up and completely stopped his Spider Wraith stories with no explanation. But what one rude person who emailed me calls "excuses", I call REAL LIFE and that always takes precedent. I'm not claiming to be dealing more than anyone else, but I would expect people to understand how things happen and time flies by before you know it. Understand the last couple of years have been a frickin' pain in the ass of setbacks that upsets me just as much.

Call it cliche, but it is the truth that I have been the MOST impatient out of everyone to do this. I am putting so much pressure on myself to get this done that I believe it is actually slowing me down. I am stressed out over trying to do TOO much in such a short amount of time because of all the demands and feel overwhelmed. I apologize that I am not like some other authors on this website that may have more time and freedom to write or can pump works out like crazy.

Some may say I have no obligation to anyone here to finish Blazing Glory, which I can see having some validity. Trust me in that I could have simply said the hell with it and stopped many times over from the setbacks or negative flak I've been receiving. I could stop right here seeing the positive feedback and move onto writing novels like I wish to. I am not. Though it may take time, I will finish this story for myself and those that continue to be supportive and patient. I continue to hope some normalcy will return to my life in the meantime. Those that want to keep being negative and try to beat me down without a shred of understanding or sympathy, press on to other stories. I'm not demanding anyone to be beholden to me every day in waiting. BG will continue and you can always come back after reading other great series from other authors on this site or elsewhere. I thank those who I see continue to add my me to their favorite authors list and wait in patient silence. Sincerest thanks to those who continue understand and provide supportive emails and feedback. It means a lot more than you know.

Sincerely,

ShadwNinjaX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Job

This may be the only comment I make on Lit, but I just gotta say that this series is one of the best series I have eve read on Lit. As for all the negative comments, haters be hatin, and honestly you shouldn't let that get to you. Anyways keep up the good work, and I can't wait for ch. 13.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Glad your back

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Im Realy Happy

Im proud of you man for standing up for yourself and telling of all those jerks that you're in charge because its your story. Im happy to have of read your comment about that. Also Im happy that you plan on continuing even with all the bad comments people have posted and send to you. That showes all of your fans who do love this story and are willing to be patient that you still care enough to complete it. Thank you so much stoping. Good luck with your job and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is hands down my number one story to read on this site, I check every week in hopes you have updated, don't give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just finished reading it for the first time.

ShadwNinjaX I just read your postings of the blazing glory story. Im quite impressed with your skills. Its only your first story and you have gotten so high ratings on your story. I will give it five stars all the way through it. Im looking forward to the completing of your story. Good luck and take care of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another abandoned story

It's been more than a year since the last chapter. Go home folks, it's over. Just another unfinished story to add to literotica's ancient library.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is for the pompous ass wipe who's telling everybody to give up and move on.

You must not have read the comment that the writer of the story has posted himself. He said he is now gotten busy in his life after he got a new job. He has a social life that he also has to handle and the story is not mandatory to continue. But he has personally told me that he plans on finishing this story. It will just take a while to get the ball rolling on the story agin. SO FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO BE AN ASS BY POSTING RUDE COMMENTS DON'T BOTHER POSTING ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL. Your only making a fool out of yourself so suck it bitches.

BY: RYAN

msrdo20msrdo20over 10 years ago
When you come back

Please dont rush to finish the story quickly in 10 or less pages when you get back. The feeling I get from reading this story is that there is even more adventures to be had after rescuing Kendra so please dont link her rescue to the end of the adventure please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree with the last comment.

I want to see him and the rest of his team beat the shit out of the evil goddess chaos. Then I hope they all live happily ever after. If thats how this story ends I would keep it saved as my absolute favorite from then on. Hope you are doing well in all aspects of your life and I hope you plan on continuing with the story good luck to you my friend.

P.S. Don't let the bad things that people are saying get you down they are just jealous of your fantastic talent to write a good story. From your fan Ryan.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 10 years agoAuthor
Progression continues

Thanks all. Ryan is certainly right in that it can be hard to get back into the groove when it comes to writing. However, I have been continuing to write as much as I can when I can. It has been difficult, considering how my new job has been leaving me mentally exhausted at the end of each work day. Sucks the creative juices right out of ya like a certain succubus does other.. well.. you know. This chapter looks like it will be at least as long if not longer than previous chapters as I am already at half the word count of Ch 12 with some ways still to go (sex scenes still not written in either to further emphasize).

The job looks like it will start to let up a bit over the next few weeks to allow further time and energy. I am really gunning for late Feb to early March, so long as real life cooperates (which it has not the last couple years). Once that is done, I will just as aggressively tackle Ch 14 to finish this arc quickly. Then a brief resting period before planning and outline the second arc. Thank you all again for your support and patience. It means a lot and is sincerely appreciated.

WATTO34WATTO34about 10 years ago
oh yes

I cant say in words how much im looking forward to the next installment keep up the good work=-)

SymffalliumSymffalliumabout 10 years ago

Hurray for ShadwNinjaX

wolfheart78wolfheart78about 10 years ago
WOW

The best tale iv read in a long time I hate waiting for more lol keep it coming

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 10 years agoAuthor
Picking up momentum!

Feel like I am shouldering off the chains of the burdens and mental stresses that have been holding me down and like I am cracking my knuckles. I am gradually picking up speed and getting back into form. Tonight alone I wrote 1500 words in one sitting of a few hours after a long day at work, which is a damn lot considering other occasions the past number of months. Your support continues to keep the fire burning. Feeling good about getting this done soon. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ninjas who take time produce excellence

YOUR WRITING IS AWESOME AND PEOPLE LOVE YOU FOR IT... Please try not to forget that. Having worked in the education system I know what comes first ignore the selfish needs of others, boost your education and boost your happiness and success in life... We all know how jobs can suck you dry in the bad way so MUCH RESPECT at being able to squeeze out some more words after each shift.

We would all rather you take your time and produce your best work. WE CAN WAIT AND APPRECIATE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Im in agreement with the last posting

Don't forget to take your time and make sure its your good style of work. I have high hopes for your next chapter. But I so look forward to reading your next chapter to see what happens with Kendra as soon as you can post it. I love this story so much that I read it over and over again and it never gets boring. So glad that you have returned to the stoty that you had started. There are not very many writers as skilled as you on this website. No offense or disrespect to any of the other writers who read this comment.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 10 years agoAuthor
Taking my time at working fast!... Wait, wha?

Thanks everyone. While I am trying to hurry this along as fast as I can, I am definitely making sure to take my time in putting forth the effort to make it enjoyable as the past chapters have been. A few setbacks with life and family slowed me a bit through March but not as significantly as other things have in the past, so i am back up to speed once again; about 1,350 words tonight after a long day at work and allergies kicking my ass. I am sincerely honored and appreciative some of you think of me so highly as an author on this site, but I am sure there are plenty of others deserving the same praise too. So work on this chapter continues...

P.S. Ryan, don't worry about what ya said in email. I've had it covered all along as you will see. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks ShadwNinjaX.

I am glad that you will let us know what happens to Rae's sister and the elves in that village that was invaded. I also look forward to reading what they do to get Kendra back. I bet that's going to be a hell of a battle and thanks for letting me know not to be worried about my email to you. I didn't want to overstep my bounds and now I know I didn't. I will be waiting for your next chapter to see what happens next and I just know it will be awesome.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
Thanks for the update

I am anxiously awaiting your next chapter. Your recent comments have me drooling with anticipation.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 10 years agoAuthor
Plot progress and tornados

Continued progress tonight as I managed about 2500 words. Even though I have a bit of a family even this coming weekend, I am expecting to finish the plot by Sunday-Monday time frame. That would leave just the erotic scenes to write before the final look over for spell check and grammar fixes or other touch-ups. Again, thank you all for your support. I still continue to see periodic insults and threats thrown my way. I know that they are a minority now with a large group of patient and supportive fans. It always means a lot!

Now out of particular concern is how in my area there is serious warning of a tornado outbreak this weekend. I am not taking their warnings lightly, even though I am sure many would joke weather forecasters are wrong more often than not. However, the fact that they are this serious so far in advance is cause enough to take them seriously. After the event has passed, I will check in so you all know I am okay and the story will continue. If not, I may be hospitalized or (God forbid) worse. Overcautious or worrisome? Perhaps. After some of these tornadic events over recent years, I do not want to leave anything to chance. But I just wanted everyone to be aware because I am not stopping on Blazing Glory unless something serious like this happens.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Checking in

I am fine. Fortunately the severe stuff stayed just outside my area for this round. Story plot is just about done and will be wrapped up this week to be followed up by work on erotic scenes over the weekend. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good fortune is on your side

The next chapter is so close i can feel it,..

YOUR STILL AWESOME

I'm sad to hear that you still get negative messages and comments. I can't help but wonder why some people would disagree with such a wonderful story, they have no right I mean its not like they paid for it. If they must, boycott or something but don't ruin it for everybody else or put down another person because they had the courage to express their creativity. Honestly leave Shadow alone and get fucked...

Your last defense is yourself so for the love of all your fans out there ignore them. I guess some people just like to cause Kaos... Can't wait for that bitch to get gutted.

Keep your mind strong and your sword sharp warrior of darkness.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
1349 Followers
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES