All Comments on 'Blood Lace'

by Decayed Angel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What??

What is this junk you keep submitting on a daily basis?? Dude, if you're going to write a story, then, you know, actually write a whole story! This is crap! Is this some survivor thing again?? These authors should be shot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I beg to differ ...

from first comment, I think it was a great story!! A story that could be so real in this day of cyber relationships given all the cyber sex and plans to meet that are going on in the world. Bit of an eye opener if you ask me .... a lesson too that you never really know anybody online, as much as you think you do. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I come here for erotica, not cautionary tales

It's not horribly written, but it's not really erotic at all, and doesn't have a plot original enough to hold interest independently of any naughty bits.

curlyq36dcurlyq36dalmost 15 years ago
What the hell was that!!

You need to take some writing classes. That story didn't make any sense at all. My autistic son could have done a better job!

NecrotikaNecrotikaover 13 years ago
Beautiful

This was an exquisite read. I love your detailed description of what was taking place during the entire story. The first part painted such a vivid image it literally sent chills down my spine.

"She choked in froth, her lips a blood laced origami as words spread in red threads, bubbling as she breathed a poetry so pure, so true it flowed."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous