All Comments on 'Captured Ch. 02'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
EpheEpheover 19 years ago
I've been waiting...

For SO LONG. And it's worth it <3

odie121odie121over 19 years ago
Keep it going please

great story line!

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
Groan...

It's way too short. And now you have me wondering what is going on with Miriam and his brother as well.

Please don't take too long in writing the next chapter.

KatLadyKatLadyover 19 years ago
You can't stop the story now!!!

There is way too much left unresolved. You have to continue. What about Miriam and the brother? Who is Daemon? Is he really a pirate? See? All these questions and more. You have to continue the story!!

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Wishfuly thinking...

I think everyone else already used all the great words to describe your stories so I?ll just beg.

Please we want to read more! I won't even get picky and beg for any update/new chapters to any of your wonderful stories!

gdavisgdavisover 19 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories I've read on this site. There's a lot of people who can write well, but there's only a few that can also construct a solid story to match their ability. My only regret is that I've given fives to other stories which pale in comparsion to yours. Unlike the others, I'll wait patiently for the next chapter, I wouldn't want the next chapter to be any less perfect than these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please continue

as usual, i loved your story. please continue with it. i think we're all hooked and curious about miriam & the brother. and daemon is sooo mysterious, you have to reveal more. another wonderful and exciting read, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wishful Thinking Fan Club Is now in session!!!

I just love the way you write reluctance AND romance without it being overly violent like so many of these stories can turn into. You have so much talent and I fear that your Literotica fans will never be satisfied with your updates as we want them every day!!! So another 100% from me and two thumbs up, and an Olympic Gold medal, and anything else I can heap praise on you with to keep you enthusiastic about your writing and know how loved your work has become!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sickening treacle

Please. Like a bad Mills and Boon romance, and so literal. Ouch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Almost perfect...

You know, there's nothing worse then reading a historical story, only to have a character open their mouths and say something thoroughly modern. The heroine telling her sister, "It's okay." completely threw me off and jarred me out of enjoying your story, which is otherwise excellently written. Please have more care if you're going to write a historical, and avoid modern turns of phrase.

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Yay!!

Finally!! I hope you didn't mean it when you said this was going to be the last chapter in this story. :(

Listen to your fans... we're crying for MORE!!! ;-)

lillizlillizover 19 years ago
Wonderful

I really liked this story and would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agreed

I have to agree, with Innocent pawn coming to an end it would be a shame to have nothing to look forward to. I greatly enjoy this story and I agree with most everyone in thinking that there is to much left unsaid or done. Please continue this at least a bit longer!

Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desireover 19 years ago
PLEASE GIVE US MORE!!!

As you've read, we all LOVE your stories. And I really hope you continue with this one. It was so sweet, and kept me smiling. With just the right amount of lust, and sex. Pleeeeeease continue.

Your devoted reader,

Amz

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Crikey!

Pretty bloody good I reckon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please Please Please more of this story!

This story is so good. I can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved It

You did it again...another great story. Can't wait till the next chapters. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

i read both chapters....all i can say is wow....this wench sooo wants to return to those days of yesteryears...when men were men and women were scared.

Grae's wench aka rhody

hisspritehisspriteover 19 years ago
MORE!!

PLEASE write more very very soon. Don't keep us waiting any longer, I am very keen to find out how it evolves!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I can't get enough

I love all of your stories but this one takes the cake. I can't wait for more to come along. Don't keep us waiting too long I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh my ...

Makes me want to break out my pirate costume.

English LadyEnglish Ladyover 19 years ago
Yo ho ho!

Great story but somehow for me it felt rushed and a little incomplete? Wonderful language and great story line though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I enjoyed Myself

A lovely Story, rather well told. I enjoyed Myself, and found that I couldn't tear Myself away once I started to read. Your sense of the English language is delightful. A bit over the top concearning the use of Adverbs, but otherwise really nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More More More

I really hope you do another installation for this series. It's so fabulous. Great wrting and imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!

Please write more..been wwaiting for ages for this story now.. please no more ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!

OMG, i wish that was me! I love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Seen this some where before

hmm this story seems very familiar in fact i could have sworn i have read it in a romance novell, so i am guessing this isnt ur own work unleass u are the author of that particullar book, although i gotta say your other submissions are great

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

That was really nicely done... MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well done

Please write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MORE AND MORE AND MORE

EVERYONE LOVES THIS STORY AND I DO TOO. PLEASE FINISH BECAUSE HANGING IN SUSPENSE IS SOMETHING THAT I DON'T LIKE BUT I CAN WAIT A WHILE LONGER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love this story!

Oh please continue this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More

More please, it is so goooooooooooood!! Ha Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely the HOTTEST!

This is absolutely the best, HOTTEST erotic story I've ever read! I would have commented sooner, but only recently found this website. I love how you've taken the brutal act of rape and turned it into a sweet, considerate, loving event. PLEASE consider writing at least one more installment to this--it's been way too long since the last one. As you've read, you're leaving us all begging for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sexy! Mmmm

One of my absolute Fav authors and stories! thankyou for your hard work. PLEASE write more about Daemon and Carly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great...

All of your stories are really good my only problem is all the characters are the same-women with blonde hair and tiny bodies and huge men with black hair and green eyes. mabye a bit more variety would be better.

AlydenAlydenover 13 years ago
Cute story

Cute story I've ever read! LOL I hope you write more stories!

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Aww

How sweet!!! He is a romantic brute lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

I love this story he's the perfect combination of dominant possessive and loving ahhh if only he were real

sjalv91sjalv91almost 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

I love this story. It's well written and has a wonderful plot. And is HOT, HOT, HOT! Thank you! :) Onwards!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not so great...

I think the story is rushed. There's no real plot. No seduction. He violates her and by the 2nd chapter she's in love with him? Not at all logical...

FrannySmurfFrannySmurfover 8 years ago
Plot...

Could be stronger, however I love your story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesomee

So good need more

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Great Chapter.

Not thrilled with first chapter. This one has a relationship developing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Agree!

This is where we see sth start b/w them. And in such a sweet way. Though nothing about ch 1 was sweet, this chapter kind of makes up for the lack of romance in previous chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THIS!

I FUCKING ADORE THIS! I'm probably going to lose it when I finish this. I'm gonna be so freaking sad. But also SO HAPPY CAUSE THIS IS LOVELY TO EXPERIENCE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Devil you know...

Seriously?

This is the quickest case of Stockholm syndrome/magic dick/ better the Devil you know than the one with bad breath!

Ha ha ha....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is this in the romance category? She is his captive from a rape! Are you kidding me?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous