All Comments on 'Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 08'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for more! Keep it going!

buddhaman3333buddhaman3333over 1 year ago

Here’s hoping there is at least one more chapter so we get to see the aftermath and how a man enjoys his wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Preg them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great! Always hoping for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a certified literotica classic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You, as one of the most if not the most talented writer on here could have done sooo much more with cuckolding her ‘mommy’

Still. My pussy was somewhat wet.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 1 year ago

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer it if everyone's on board with whatever debauchery is taking place. I'm a big fan, but there seemed to be something downright evil behind this one. And evil is such a boner killer.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 1 year ago

Spectacular chapter. Your best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want the daughter to cuck the mum and make her mum lick her cum filled pusy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You just have to continue this story! Don’t leave us hanging, More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly, I LOVE the overarching plot of the videos. It adds an extra little flare of mystery that your other series don’t have. Hope you keep this one up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is this? An erotic version of the Twilight Zone???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now add in humiliation and cuck to the story and make it a 10/10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please please please can they cuck mommy. Please get him to go into Eve’s room at night, when mommy’s fast asleep, and unaware and have him empty inside her and chew on her tits and tell her how much of a better fuck than mommy she is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have an excellent opportunity for a well rounded conclusion. Please don’t leave it hanging.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I gave it five stars and a favorite point for the series but I thought that the last chapter was somewhat anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come finish strong! You know your character would!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to read about the next video series... Evie could learn about "making friends" and bringing other sexy girls home to enjoy Daddy's dick with her and Mommy. Katie could learn about bringing her sisters to share her hubby's hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is one more chapter here. Would love to see you finish it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous