All Comments on 'Daemon & Sunny'

by ladyofthemasque

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
leojulie79leojulie79over 19 years ago
hotttt

boys if you want to know what makes a woman hot, this is it. i got so hot from reading this... mmmmmmm. delish!

wishfulthinkingwishfulthinkingabout 19 years ago
*sigh*

If only I could weave a story such as this! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, that was sooo, so HOT! Absolutely fabulous, wonderful terrific and a whole lot of other words to express: phew, baby! And totally yummy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
whew!

Hurry up and finish the story already!!!!

LazaroLazaroalmost 19 years ago
WOW!

Absolutely adored this story... can't wait for some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One of the best stories here!

I loved this story!! Please tell me there's more... awesome job, by the way.

shiresashiresaalmost 19 years ago
whew

That was awesome. Intensely hot sex done with little to no vulgarity. I think I was too caught up to notice anything I could try to leave constructive criticism on :) Just plain wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

This was a very very hot story. I was imagining myself as Sunny and getting a little flushed at the same time. I love this piece of work. I hope to see more.

icegirl81icegirl81over 17 years ago
really great story!!!

wow, that was a great story, I would love to get the long version or more about Sunny and Daemon:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

please hurry and put the book out!!! this was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

I liked it, however, I'm thinking that this particular story requires a bit of backstory/history. A second and third. Perhaps a prequel and a sequel to fill out the flesh of the relationship between Daemon & Sunny?

Katrina

anana_girlslave@msn.com

IlyraIlyraalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Just read this story and I have to say it was very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I just wanted to say...

this is one of my favorite series on this website. The characters are believable, the sex is great, and there is depth of plot to keep me intrigued...over and over and over again. Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Confused

I saw this was a contest winner, and judging by everyone elses' comments your story is very good! I started to read, but I thought I missed a ch. because it felt like I missed something. After making sure this was #1 I continued reading some more and I liked what was going on, but I kept thinking "Well what is that?, Why?," etc. So, I guess what I'm saying is you should add in a lil prelude, because I was so lost, I didn't want to continue.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
Well...

This looks to be interesting.

fallen_angel_fallen_angel_almost 11 years ago
Awesome!!

wow... i just came across this one while browsing.. why don't you write anymore?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey Fallen, check the lady's bio, she is published :)

Thank you LOTM, I think I am in love (with the you that is in Sunny, of course). This is so sexy and loving that I can hardly type for the passion driven panting that I am experiencing. Lynn

p.s. on re-reading this I think I am also in love with what I wish were me in Sunny :)

p.p.s. "t'likker" could be a contraction for "to lick her" or it could be a form of "the liquor."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is really great so far! I feel like I've found a hidden gem!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story so far!

Top quality writing! This looks to make my top 3 (with A Slave to the Servants & The Sacrifice). Very good stuff!

Kaffeine1Kaffeine1about 10 years ago
Hehe

So if Daemon and Sunny were a celebrity couple, they would be SunDae :)

alexatron1alexatron1over 9 years ago
timeless

Read this story 4 years ago & I had to find it again!!!

It hasn't lost anything the 2nd time around

AlliCatGoldAlliCatGoldalmost 9 years ago
I really enjoyed the whole series. Great job!

I really enjoyed the whole series. Great job!

Roxis92Roxis92almost 4 years ago
Am I missing something?

Since when is someone getting secretly drugged and then raped hot or amazing? Also, just an afterthought but, maybe put something at the top of the story like “This story contains non-consensual sex and rape elements. If you are not interested leave now”. Write and read what you want but tell people what they are getting into.

lusherlusherover 3 years ago

I just made it through my third re-read of this series, which is totally unusual for me. I like a lot of stories here but this is something special. You are a highly skilled writer, both technically and thematically.

So many stories about quarreling lovers who end up together are tiresome. They prolong a short tale with endless stupid misunderstandings and obvious plots to separate and reunite romantic pairs. Your characters are smart and must work through realistic differences and threats, and it's so damn refreshing. I've read a lot of stories here but rarely one with this level of quality. Thanks for offering your exceptional work here freely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous