All Comments on 'Fae War Ch. 10'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
The Queen

Erin has the power of "ALL"! Just hearing about this power is enough to bring it forward in her. What does this mean and will it help the Queen in her effort to end the war? And do these new powers give her the ability to go after the fake Queen and kick her ass? I sure hope so.

I'm really looking forward to watching the Queen set the world right. Go get em girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really great

Very fun read! I like your characters!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
When is the wedding and coronation?

It looks like she will have the power to back-up her decisions as queen unless they fear her power and try to kill her. Trying to integrate and equalize the classes of fae might prevent them from viewing her as a dictator.

starwiz01starwiz01over 12 years ago

Wow this series has so captivated me, I can't wait to see how everything ends up. The characters are well developed and the plot is simply entertaining. A must read in my book..

bikoukumoribikoukumoriover 11 years ago
Healing

If she still had on the iron bracelets when the owls took her followed by the healing, given her other healing experience in the cage, how did she not come out exhausted again? And how'd she manage to heal Luka without a second thought? They hadn't consummated just yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fae War Ch. 09 Previous Part
Fae War Series Info