All Comments on 'Felching Fawn'

by Decayed Angel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
tom

cant wait to hear the story of tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

very good story, write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
stupid

stupid story only a gay guy would enjoy eating another guys cum out of her pussy disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
it was goood!!

it was goood, not a writer, so i dont know that aspect of it. but its yet open, and one can build on it wink!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sis thing

i stillfuck my sis she`s been married 20 years. first cock she had was mine still loves it shes 45 i`m 46

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I can relate

I have a sister, Shirley, who is six years older than me. I've wanted to fuck her for the last 30 years. Maybe someday, after her husband dies, I'll get the nerve to try it.

kanggaaakanggaaaabout 9 years ago
good read

look forward to more adventures of those 2....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish id had a brother like this i guess we would have done the same. Iv had endless sex with my cousin we were each others firsts in almost everything as we grew up together. We learned about sex watching his sister with her boyfriend outside her window a few times and we touched each other copying what they were doing and learning and enjoying it together. I liked it and enjoyed sucking him and the taste of his juice and for a while this was as far as we went just oral and petting. Watching her taking hard cocks into her vagina and seeing her orgasms made me want to feel like this and i decided i wanted this so when we were alone in my house i got naked and told my cousin will i wanted his penis in my vagina we did it on my bed and i was sore at the start but after a minute or two it felt so good and i had my first orgasm on a penis. Since then iv lost count how many times we have had sex and how many of his friends iv had sex with as well i cant resist the urge to have sex and love the feeling all over my body when i orgasm its like im fainting and shaking at the same time but just wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous