All Comments on 'Finding The Right Woman Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
JakeRiversJakeRiversover 16 years ago
Engaging story, DG!

It was a fun, rewarding read. A bit predictable, but it was all good predictions.

Nice effort!

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AGAIN

Again you have done it. I look forward to every installment of your stories and when they end I find that I am sad because it like saying goodbye to people that I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Love Happy Endings

Just a note to say "Thank You" for a very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You've gone and done it again!!!!!!!!!

I love your stories and this one is no exception. Thanks for sharing your talent with us all.

daluentdaluentover 16 years ago
Bravo!

Just like finishing a fine meal, this was a very good ending. I like your style of writing. Keep them coming and I'll keep reading them. Thank you for a wonderful story. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Chick Flick

What a great chick flick. Not a chick, and loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well done!

Thank you so much,DG.This is the type of story we all need once in awhile.It really lifts the spirits.

mtstorymtstoryover 16 years ago
awsome story

I loved the whole story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great...

....as always.....keep it up!!!

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
A fantastic passionate & romantic story

A really great Romance, as one comment stated a real chick-flick and tear jerker. You do an exceptional job. There are no real surprises just a lot of passion in these characters. Your writing puts me in with the actions of the characters. That’s what a good Author will do is put you in the picture he is painting.<P>Thank you again for the wonderful entertainment.<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You did it again

DG, You have a God given talent. Too often, anymore, writers try to make things too complicated. Your stories are uplifting. Thanks

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Really one of your best!!!

Thank you so much DG for yet another exceptionally well-written story - really one of your best. I was hooked all the way through! A super tale with the kind of happy ending I look forward to and love. I always look forward to great stories from DG Hear and I can't wait to read the next. Yes full marks - any suggestions for improvement would be superfluous - to me it couldn't be better! A devoted fan, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great!

Just want to say thanks for another well-written and vivid story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wonderful!

I loved the character development. Nice job!

bornagainbornagainalmost 16 years ago
The Best Story Written

DG I really think that this story was the Best ever written.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just Wonderful

AS always. I really enjoy your stories, they are always great. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

A truly wonderful story, much enjoyed, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Once again, a masterful performance, thank you D G

D G, your writing is so effective and fun to read. I don't think I have ever NOT completed one of your works, reading nonstop to the end. Never had the motivation to do that for any author until now. Keep it up, tou are truly a master wordsmith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best

You might be the best Romance writer on Literotica. This story, and your other one, A Second Chance, are two of the best I've read. You have a talent, a very good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
U make me dare to dream again

It was really good, i.ve read lots of stories on this site, but yours is the first one which made me express my feelings real loud. It's beautifully written. It really gives me hope to dream. You're right, true love needs no chains, if you love someone, just let them be free, they'll definitely come back if you two are destined to be together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story ...

I had to comment on this story as it brought tears to my eyes when she realized Jim was laid up in the hospital she worked at. What a great read .. I highly recommend it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You are Greatly Appreciated

I read, and re-read your stories and always come back for more.

Thank you and those that support you for your effort and creativity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Theodora, Justinianus and Belizar were friends and Theodora was a prostitute. If the plague and climate catastropha did not arrive they three would refound the Roman Empire in the VI Century. The Justinianus the Emperor never had talked his wife past. Theodora was a great Empess beside his husband.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

It is an eternal true that it is the important where you go to and not where you come from.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

If you read this story, I suggest to read from misterstan "Seven Facts About Your Wife" on the LW section and after it you should reread this story again. Second meaning of DGHear's story will understand well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A bit slow

I took long enough for Jim to finally get with Angel.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
A Hungarian way of saying

Against the American way of saying "A cheater is always cheater", we (Hungarians) have a way of saying (very interesting) From the BEST WHORE will be the BEST WIFE. This Hungarian way of saying does not say every whore, but the BEST. What a different. DG Hear has 2 excellent escort girl stories, this is one of them. The second is "Built on Lies". Both stories are an excellent example of this Hungarian way of saying..............

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
its ok to be sorry

and apologize, but you don't have to be wimpy about it. you fell in love with her..well ok...but blaming yourself for saying what was in your mind, it is kind of too much, she was a whore when you met her, so the outburst is directed at her because you dont know her enough to trust her and all you know is that she is a whore, and it was directed at yourself for falling for such a woman, however, you fell for her,,,ok,,,good for you,,,but calling yourself an ass and all the other things because you told a whore that she is a whore is way too much.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Wonderful Story

I hope that the Hungarians and not the Rednecks have it right! In that case there is a reason to struggle to improve. I know that there are good historical reasons (Calvinism) but the determinism in much modern USA still leaves me sad since it says there no use trying to improve. Sue, in the story, pointed out that one key could be doing the job for the sake of survival and not together with alcohol and drugs.

The story was a truly fine read. I was the first to comment on the first chapter many years ago and do not remember why I did not comment on the other two chapters, a situation which had to be rectified..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So the doctors "induced a comma!" I hear they often do that, especially when there's a problem with the colon.

Faltu1Faltu1over 10 years ago
Another Great

One Another Great Story From Great Writer

IrfonIrfonabout 10 years ago
THIS...

...is probably your finest story - Thank YOU !!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Eceptional srory

All the advice is solid and the people were winners -

You done fine!!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 10 years ago
Exceptional !

I wondered where you would go with this story, and you surpassed anything I could have imagined. A "5". Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Song lyrics

when I read this I thought of the song "I found my sweetheart Sally"

God brought her back to me. What she has been, what she has done, I never care to know—because to me, she'll always be as pure as driven snow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story. Great sentiment and lesson.

No, I don't wish my wife had been an escort once, but I'm glad it worked in your story, and I hope it has worked in real life for real people. I don't think I could have been as open minded and generous as Jim. But then I found my Angel without having to go through his drama and trauma. I enjoyed reading about their journey to find love and happiness. Thank You for brightening our lives.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
Best

I've read a lot of your stories with mixed opinions but this one was definitely the best. I do have a few reservations of a girl working for an escort service even to finance collage but it was a necessary part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very nice 5* story

BUT 2 points 1: There is no such thing as a nurse with a physical therapy specialty. they are two TOTALLY different fields in medicalPERIOD 2: there is NO NECESSITY in the usa to become a SLUT so you can go to school or eat. escorts are the scum of the earth, at least other whores are just trying to buy drugs/survive. I would much rather NEVER graduate or take 10 years than be a skank slut and lose my self worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
in some ways a good story

but glad in the end he did not find her...who wants to get serious with a fuck slut whore like her...too many men marry hookers and escorts after college never knowing what sluts the women really were and probably still are fucking behind hubbies back...their excuse being it paid for college....get real you tramps...you just liked fucking for the money....

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Exception can be interesting

Sometimes it is true the old newspaper's saying the news is the postman bites the dog. Here the the woman character was the exception who avoided to became slut/whore against being escort. DGHear showed the sister of the male character who told the shadow side of the escort job.

It may be she could be the escort character from FrancisMacomber's story (LW) "The Honey Trap".

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Nice whore fantasy.

Whores are hard bitten and cold.

This was a nice fantasy though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow.

What a lovely story. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanx. 5*s. for all three parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grreat read

I see that you haven't put anything on here for a while. I hope that means you are now a book published author, not just sick or injured. I'm fairly a new reader. I read a lot now as an 88 year old widower. Especially during this virus 19 when even my library is closed. Thank you for posting here. I love a good story, even with tears in my eyes. Thank you again. /s/ JustJay

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's not over yet

She still belongs to the streets

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

I loved the story, yes she was an escort, but out of necessity as she too was a college student. As for those with negative comments they must not believe in true love. Like they say, do not judge a book by its cover. The storyline was great and it was serendipity that brought them back together. The end was great with that new family and the happily ever after. Well done, 5 stars

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Great story series...it was amazing how they both fell in love with each other and didn't realize it until it was almost too late. I knew, or at least I hoped that he would meet Angel(Marie) at the hospital, and he did. Great story 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story I am slowly working my way thru your catoloque Keep up the good work (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter is a definite 5* (as were the previous two chapters) and together they form a masterpiece. Thank you.

BJ

viking_blueviking_blueabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story, well plotted and well written. Very hard to stop reading it. I also appreciated that all three chapters were completed before the first one was posted so there was not a long time between posting each one, A romance in the best sense of he word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is difficult to undestand sometimes life is not 100 % equal 100% sure. Not 100% escorts remain 100% whores forever in the life. I think the true life shows this well. One of the victims of the Alaskan serial killer who was succesful to avoid the death and she helped the police to arrest the serial killer, she was a beginer prostitute. The serial killer killed prostitutes and he dag them in Alaska. This woman became wife with 3 kids in Alaska.

It may be that Alaskan woman was succesful to stop that life, because the male surplus in Alaska, but she left the street or bars forever. Angel left that life forever because his aim was not the street, but to be a health work expert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! I'm so glad they found each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story! I’ve now read every story you’ve posted and liked them all! I must say that my favorite is the one with Rob & Kayla and the “April Fool’s Day” background.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5696 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories