First Time Jitters

Story Info
Doug & Lisa introduce Angie to polyamory.
4.1k words
3.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- FF, MF, MFF, first, oral, e/v, toys.

Disclaimer/Intro- This story is fictional and contains graphic adult behavior. Please do not read it if you object to such things or are in an unsafe environment.  I wrote this for entertainment purposes only. Positive and constructive feedback is appreciated.

Continuity-wise, this takes place between my previous works "Bad Connections" and "Love Amidst the Storm", but is written as stand-alone. Hope readers enjoy.

***

Austin, TX West Campus Neighborhood, Autumn 1999.

It was a dark but clear Saturday night. The three college students met in the house Doug shared with Lisa, in the east upstairs bedroom. Doug, the only male of the trio, was a stocky youth of twenty years with short dark blonde hair and beard. Horn-rimmed glasses adorned his light blue eyes, illustrating a deep thinker. He was a history major in his third year at the University of Texas at Austin.

The two females were a pair of contrasts. Lisa Coleman, a redhaired graduate student of twenty-two years descended from Ashkenazi Jews and Ozark hippies, had recently started on her master's in psychology. Her curvy body showed athletic muscles that along with her skill level put her in the featherweight class of semi-professional mixed martial artists. Brick colored hair surrounded her head in a shoulder length swoop cut, framing a round face with snub nose and intense dark blue eyes. Doug had been pleased to wake up beside her that morning, and their evening visitor was no less welcome.

Angie Messina, a nineteen year old Tejano beauty and second year architecture student, arrived for the meeting around ten pm. She had long layered pine brown hair, tanned skin, and light brown eyes on a sharp featured face. Twenty pounds lighter than Lisa, while Doug was just over 230. The two women had compared him to a bear, while they were smaller but no less fearsome creatures. Angie had a runner's physique built for long distance marathons and daring feats.

"We really doing this?" she asked after Doug and Lisa greeted her with a hug and kiss on both cheeks. "I'm... not sure."

Doug frowned, but Lisa waved him to silence. "We don't have to do it if you don't want to," she told Angie, "but it'd be really great if you like and enjoy it, and there's only one way to find that out for sure."

The three were at the start of an unusual relationship. Doug and Lisa were intensely in love and had been together for over two years, but were aware that they would go their separate ways upon graduation in another year or so. Lisa was going to the University of Southern California for her doctorate, while Doug would stay in Austin and attempt to join a police department. The hiring process required local references known for at least a year on top of local residence, so he was unsure he could easily duplicate such things in Los Angeles. Lisa understood and told him maybe he could try to move west after a few years experience when he had more confidence and references weren't as important. Or maybe she'd get her degree and come back east, or maybe things would cool between them and he'd forget her with help from Angie, another woman he liked. Angie liked him also, but was unsure she could handle his pre-existing open polyamorous relationship with Lisa. On top of being intensely in love with one another, they were part of a local orgy enthusiast club with two other men and four other women, and that was just the regulars. Angie had heard about the club from them, become interested, and was slowly working her way in. Doug and Lisa were initiating her- Angie would be Doug's primary lover when Lisa left town if all went well, but Lisa also wanted to show her the ways of Sapphic love to indulge her curiosity and ease her into the lifestyle. If all went well, Angie and Lisa could then share Doug for a while and she could freely join in group loving with him and the others once her feelings were settled. But first, she had to enjoy her first time with another woman.

Lisa had assured her the desire for it was nothing unnatural or shameful, and that she remembered well her own days of anxiety over similar things and would gladly help Angie through the first few times. Doug, comfortably straight but aroused by watching women with other women, had also pledged his support. She had told them she was ready. Would she back out now? Break things off entirely? Prolong the process? Or...?

Doug watched Angie's eyes and could sense all that going through her mind. He guessed that was what she was considering, anyway. Then she nodded as if reaching a decision.

"I'll do it," she said quickly, smiling at them both. "If I don't go ahead now, I'll never find the nerve."

"Good," Lisa replied, relieved her hunch about Angie had proven true. "I'll help you through things."

Angie nodded thanks- she liked the lustful looks Lisa often gave her, though the other woman also scared her sometimes. She looked at Lisa, then at Doug, and stepped close to him. "Should I start with you?"

Doug accepted her peck on the lips, then shook his head. "Not this time. We've already been together. You and Lisa haven't. I'll watch you, join in when you're both ready. Then, if all goes well, we can schedule more."

"We'll take things slow," Lisa added, squeezing Angie's arm. "Don't want to rush you. I'll do something to you. If you like it, do it back to me."

"Okay," Angie agreed, then stepped away from Doug and into Lisa's arms. The redhead embraced the brunette, gripped her shoulder and cheek, and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Mmm," Angie mumbled, then smiled and kissed Lisa back when the other woman pulled away. Soon they were exchanging heated breaths and tongue swipes.

"Safe word is 'garlic,' okay?" Lisa asked Angie between kisses. "Say that and I'll stop immediately."

"Thank you. Ah, ah!"

Doug sat in a leather easy chair and watched them. He opened his pants to make himself comfortable, but did not touch his shaft. It was best not to get overly excited when his partners were dallying. Lisa and a few prior similar events had taught him that. This is also the first time in a long while I've watched a virgin at this, Doug thought, and Lisa favors slow arousal in such situations, ache buildup and then release. Angie will hopefully appreciate that. I'm just the audience, until they wave me in.

Nearby on the bed, Lisa was coaxing Angie to greater boldness and new experience. "Kiss me again," she directed, and Angie complied. "Now take your shirt off."

Angie hesitated.

"What's the matter?" Lisa asked her, smiling. "Want me to kiss you through it? Or help you?"

Angie was dressed in an orange pullover shirt and light blue jeans. Doug wore stonewashed jeans and red button down shirt. Angie glanced at him, saw his encouraging smile, then turned back to Lisa. "Help me, please. And take off your clothes first."

Lisa was wearing a white T-shirt and green front clasp bra above black slacks. She removed her garments with rapid ease, exposing herself to Angie and Doug. Large peach nipples adorned her breasts and a thin vertical line of red hair her loins. Lisa revealed the latter by pushing off her jeans and the matching bikini panties to her bra, then beckoned Angie close.

Angie hesitated again, then grabbed her own shirt and pulled it over her head. She wore a blue sports bra underneath. Lisa helped her undo the fasteners and reveal her heaving breasts topped with tan nipples. The redhead then stroked the brunette's cunt through her pants, smiled at its aroused state. Lisa opened Angie's jeans and helped her push them down. Lisa touched her white panties but left them on. "You take those off when you're ready."

Angie nodded, releasing slow breaths. "Okay."

"Enjoying everything I'm doing with you so far?"

"Yes..."

It was true, as far as Doug could sense. And he had no reason to doubt Angie other than her unease. And perhaps in time, the tingling arousal Lisa could bring on would push past her barriers. He hoped that would happen, at least.

Lisa grinned with confidence. "Then we'll keep going." She caressed Angie's body between words. Hands roamed over shoulders, stomach, backside, and legs. "Feel how soft my touch is. Different from a man's, isn't it?"

"Yes. I like men too, though."

"Nothing wrong with that. So do I."

"But I don't like girls romantically. This is just... fun."

"I feel the same way about it. So do most women into this I know. I've also known some girls into other girls romantically, two in this house and one outside. Also a few on the fence. I can introduce you to them later if you like. For now, just concentrate on how I'm touching you. Let me know if I'm not doing it right." She squeezed Angie's breasts. "This is not a forced change, just an exploration of different things to enjoy. We don't have to do anything you don't like. And this isn't wrong. Humanity is a spectrum. We're not all the same. I'm helping you find out and decide what you like."

Angie nodded, accepting and directing Lisa's touches. She tried to return them, but Lisa pushed away her hands.

"Later. Get used to this first. Don't go too far too fast. Tell me true, do you like this?"

"I... I do. I like it." There was no sign of a lie in her body language or voice.

"Good." Lisa emphasized her words with slow speech, caresses, and a deep Southern US accent. "Has a woman ever touched you like this before? Other than yourself and me?"

"No," Angie said after a moment of consideration. "Sometimes in dare games and at sleepovers, but that was all innocent, or practice for men. Never like this."

"I see. Well, just think about whether or not you enjoy it. You don't have to decide whether you like men better now, or ever. This is just something else to enjoy. And with us, you can have it anytime our schedules allow." Lisa hefted and squeezed Angie's breasts, then trailed two fingers down her torso. She stopped them near the waistband of her shorts, waited for Angie's nod of consent, then pushed them underneath.

"Ahh," Angie moaned as the fingers entered her and pushed into her vulva, found and caressed her clit.

"You're tight," Lisa observed. "Have you been with many guys?"

"Two, no, three counting him." Angie waved at Doug. "And only him recently."

"All welcome?"

"Yes."

"Good. May it ever stay that way. Let me know if this becomes unwelcome, okay?" Lisa rubbed her clit harder. "Who's your favorite fantasy guy?"

"Ryan Reynolds, from Coming Soon."

"Hmm, he's cute. Any fantasy girls?"

"Um, Gina Gershon from Bound."

"I like her too." Angie was so tight now Lisa could barely keep two fingers inside her. "You're so tense. Come on, just relax, let me touch you."

"I... I want to touch you too. When can I?"

"After I make you come. Can you do that, for yourself? Come? Please, Angie."

Lisa kept rubbing away, and Angie let herself concentrate on the sensations. Doug kept his patient gaze on them, involuntarily rubbed his legs now and then. His hopeful gaze remained on the two women. Lisa kept stroking Angie's inner folds, tried to spread out the pleasure in waves. Her free hand stroked Angie's lower back and sphincter. Her lips kissed the brunette's mouth, chin, and throat, then each of her teats. Angie's gasps increased in tone and speed until she started jerking in rapid convulsions, softly screaming "Ahh, ohh, God! So good! So good..." Her words became too incoherent to make out as her climax struck.

Lisa stopped rubbing her, rested her hands on Angie, let it happen. "Did you like that?" she asked the other woman when she'd calmed.

"I... how could anyone not?" Angie dragged Lisa's lips to hers and kissed the other woman to show her ecstasy.

"Good," Lisa laughed, then lay back on the bed and pulled Angie's lush body over hers. "Do me now. Show me what you like to do."

Angie's touches on Lisa showed no hesitancy whatsoever. They were eager and only fumbling for a while. Then Lisa gave her expert direction what areas to caress and how. Doug watched them cuddle close, Lisa move Angie's hands to her breasts and cleft, rub the brunette's hair as Angie suckled her breasts and probed between her thighs. Doug kept his eyes on them, knowing the sensations Lisa could arouse and glad Angie was learning to appreciate her as he had. Soon Lisa was moaning just as Angie had earlier, and then shaking in climax, spasming and shaking with pleasure. She convulsed with joy, then calmed before kissing Angie repeatedly on the face. "You're a natural, Angie!" the redhead praised after she stopped to catch her breath.

"No, really? Oh, good!" Angie chuckled, kissing Lisa back. She then looked at Doug.

Lisa did also. "You okay, Hero?"

"Yeah, keep going." He waved at them nonchalantly, released a breath. His body was hammering with need, but right now their pleasure was more important. He could hold out a bit longer, he judged.

Angie looked doubtful, but Lisa held her tight, rolled her over, and pushed her down on the bed. She then began kissing a path from the brunette's throat to her loins. "Has a man ever licked you here?" Lisa asked, rubbing Angie's cunt.

"Yes. Doug, and one other."

"Good, but this might still be new." Lisa pulled down her soaked panties, revealing a trimmed pubic patch and open channel. She kissed each of Angie's thighs, then stabbed her tongue into the other woman's core. Angie gasped, shuddered, then accepted her lapping. Lisa held one of her legs in each hand, kept them still. Angie rubbed Lisa's hair while she licked and kept up a chorus of moans. Doug watched them intently. He smiled when Angie climaxed again under Lisa's talented tongue. Lisa then lay down and directed Angie to return the favor. The brunette kissed the redhead on the mouth, then accepted a guiding hand on her head.

"I've never..." she whispered, staring at Lisa's cunt. "This isn't like blowing a guy."

"Just do to me what I did to you," Lisa urged her. "Lick me how you would like to be licked."

Angie nodded and kissed Lisa's body as her head was guided down. She lapped at the other woman's cleavage, belly, thighs, and cunt. Lisa gently moved her head and stroked her hair, moaning instructions and praise. It took longer for Angie to make her climax, but as far as Doug could tell, it was no less intense. Lisa gasped and squirted out fluid when the moment arrived. Angie was surprised for an instant, then beamed with satisfaction as she guzzled the other woman's juices down.

"Nice... job," Lisa stammered once her peak subsided. She glanced at Doug and they exchanged a nod. Lisa then kissed her way back up to Angie's face. "What next?" Lisa asked her after their lips met and split. "How about a sixty-nine? You know what that is?"

"I... yes, but I'm not sure I'm ready for it."

"Yeah, it does take practice. How's this then?" Lisa pushed their bodies together, breasts against breasts and cunt to cunt.

Angie gasped when she felt Lisa's body rubbing hers. "What... what are you doing?"

"It's called scissoring, or tribbing. Keep your legs on mine, try to keep our pussies together. Like that, yeah. I'll go slow. You like it?"

"I... yes." Angie arranged her hands on Lisa's shoulders and then her thighs, lining up their bodies to aid their positioning. "It's nice!"

"Good. Let's keep doing it till we both come, then I'll get my vibrator out and..."

Angie was nodding. Nearby, Doug stood up and undressed. He pushed his pants down, then rolled a condom onto his erect shaft. He knew he could not hold back much longer, and Lisa's nod had confirmed her recognition of the moment. Doug readied himself, then tiptoed towards the bed.

Lisa rolled Angie into position. "Hey, look behind you!" Angie turned, saw Doug, and smiled. "Ready?" Lisa asked.

"Ready," Angie answered, feeling Lisa's hand pushing apart her thighs. She went with the flow and angled herself for rear entry, let Doug spear her cunt from behind. Angie gasped and leaned against him and then Lisa as both pushed into her, shaking between their coital thrusts. She felt full of pleasure, and more of it bombarding her from all sides. "Ahh, oh, yes, so good! Augh!" Angie convulsed with a brief orgasm, then smiled as Doug released a blossom inside her depths.

"That's the first of many," Lisa assured her, smiling and leaning over her head to kiss their boyfriend's lips. "Notice he's still hard," she said after pulling back. "More to come. You help him get it out. I will too. And we'll all enjoy ourselves."

"Okay," Angie giggled. She writhed between their bodies, her front side rubbing Lisa while Doug moved against her back. "This is nice. Aren't you jealous he can't fuck you too?"

"No, I can wait my turn. You enjoy him."

Angie nodded, then tried to trib against Lisa while accepting Doug's thrusting. The angles were a bit awkward for her.

Lisa noticed this. "Hmm... hey, Hero, my Sonic Screwdriver's in the bedside drawer. Can you grab it?"

Doug nodded and pulled out of Angie, then opened the drawer and grabbed the vibrator wand. He handed it to Lisa and thrust back into Angie from behind in the next motion.

"Thank you," Lisa waved the wand in front of Angie, making adjustments to it. "I stick one end of this in me and you hold the other. Can you do that?"

"Yeah," Angie nodded, then let Lisa direct her to start the wand shaking and move it over their bodies, then inside Lisa's snatch. They placed one end inside the redhead's folds, the other against Angie's clit.

"Good," Lisa purred, taking most of the wand inside her. "Now hold it steady. And hold me against you. Not too hard, yeah, yeah!"

Aided by the toy, the threesome moved together. Angie found she enjoyed the contrasting sensations. The hard warmth of Doug at her back, Lisa's softer but equally warm body rubbing against her chest, the cool twitching wand between their cunts. She pushed down her unease, let herself enjoy the moment. Doug and Lisa did likewise. They all moved together until each began to climax in succession. Doug first, then Angie, and Lisa soon followed. They all chorused moans, then relaxed together when their bodies settled down.

The moment was frozen for an instant. Then Angie's expression changed. She released the wand, switched it off, and pushed herself away from Lisa, twisting to embrace Doug front to front. Doug hugged her to him but frowned, noticing tears streaming from her eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked, holding her against him. "What's the matter, Angie?"

She did not answer for several seconds. Lisa said nothing, kept her distance.

Finally, Angie spoke. "I... you two changed me. Do I still like guys? Can I still... am I...?"

Lisa moved towards her, stroked her cheek. "It's okay. You've always been capable of liking women too, we just helped you bring it out. It's natural, it's fun. Isn't it?"

"And you still feel great for me too, Angie," Doug chimed in, guessing her angst. "It's all okay."

"Get mad if you have to," Lisa said. "Let it out. Don't be afraid. Just let the feelings out, decide what you want, and let us know. We're here to support you, as long as you want us to be. The time we must leave is far away."

Doug didn't know what to say, just held Angie while she kept sobbing.

Angie was quiet, shaking, then took a breath and visibly relaxed. She waved at Lisa, then at Doug. "I'm alright. Can I... have a little time, just me and him?"

"Sure," Lisa said after Doug nodded. "Do you want me to leave?"

"You don't have to. You can watch me and him like he did you and me. I just..." Angie shook her head and hugged Doug.

Lisa smiled at them, then moved away and watched as they coupled. Angie revived Doug's manhood with her fingers, then sat down on it. The angle was easier for her head on. Doug helped her join their bodies, moved with her motions. Angie moved with him, rode him until she had climaxed again. He did not follow suit for a while, but she kept up her motions until he gasped and released another climax himself. Doug enjoyed the moment, just as he had before. Angie smiled, pulled off him and turned to Lisa, who had been quietly watching and lightly caressing herself.

12