First Time Jitters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... thank you," Angie said. "You're not mad, are you?"

Lisa shook her head. "Are you?"

"I..." Angie breathed in and out, then grinned. "Not anymore. I... think... I can..."

She stared at Lisa for a long moment. Doug started to speak, then stopped when Lisa waved him to silence. Ok, he decided. Don't press, don't pretend this is something it's not, just wait and let her decide.

"Is this normal?" she asked, looking at them both. "This... trembling?"

"Yes," Lisa spoke softly. "I felt it too, after my first time with a man. My first time with a woman was easier- I had anticipated it a while and hoped for it. The first woman who kissed me wasn't attractive to me, but the second and the third and after that..." She let her smile say more than words could.

Doug nodded when Angie glanced at him. "Ours is an ever expanding network of relationships, Angie. Pleasure, real and imagined, anticipated and achieved. Ever enjoyable. And free for you, as long as you want more of it. Do you?"

Angie was silent for a bit, sobbing and contemplating their words. Then she nodded and wiped her tears with the bedsheet. She was silent afterwards. Doug and Lisa said nothing more- they had made their best arguments and didn't want to upset Angie by being overly insistent. If she accepted their relationship, good, but if she could not...

Finally Angie smiled, looking back and forth at them both, then settled her gaze on Lisa and curled a finger at the other woman. Lisa beamed in elation, then moved close to her.

This time, Angie took the lead in their joining. She kissed Lisa, pushed their bodies into one another. They embraced, soon were scissoring and then fingering each other again. Doug watched from a few inches away, hanging back. They exchanged fervent kisses for several seconds, moaned in brief but heavy climax. Doug grunted and smiled, observing. Then Angie turned and gave him a pointed look. Lisa laughed.

Doug moved in carefully, let the two women separate and then embrace him between them once more. "Are you okay with this?" he asked them both.

Angie answered first. "Yeah. I'm... mostly into guys, but I still like women too. I know that now. That okay?"

"Of course," Doug answered quickly.

"Was it really so hard for you to accept?" Lisa faked a pout, then laughed. "Just kidding. I'm glad you decided we can stay friends."

"We can," Angie assured her. Then she wiggled her fingers in Lisa's snatch. "Also this. I... I want to keep enjoying it."

Lisa and Doug grinned at each other, then back at her. "So you're okay being with both of us?" asked Doug.

"For a while," Angie said with a nod. "This is... nice."

She sealed the judgment by kissing Doug, then Lisa, then Doug again. Shortly afterwards, she allowed Lisa to direct their lips into a three-way kiss. Their coupling soon started up again afterwards- this time Doug fucked Lisa while Angie embraced her from behind, exchanging kisses with them both throughout.

For the next two years, they would regularly play such games together and enjoy many similar nights. They split after that, prompted by career needs and mutual anxiety. But even with those challenges, they remained distanced friends. Eventually, Doug married Lisa and Angie met, then married another man who was happy to enjoy the orgy club also when circumstances allowed. His name was Tad Smith, and Lisa enjoyed fucking him now and then also after they met. He also enjoyed their group events, and exchanging platonic satisfaction with Doug while giving mutual affection to the women.

The pleasure of such moments echoed throughout the rest of their lives.

***

End.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
EastCoaster1EastCoaster119 days ago

Liked this a lot, and I thought the description of the initial polygamous sex among the three of them was very hot...

...it described well what is a common fantasy of many people, both men and women.

Now the challenge sould be to write a similar story that would be about an MMF relationship, and do it as sensuously as this...

Have at it !

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi20 days ago

Loved it!! Very realistic depiction of a woman's first-time with another woman. And one was a redhead, so bonus points for that. 😆

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
My Girlfriend's Best Friend Guy's girlfriend gets him to fuck her best friend.in Group Sex
How Emma Becomes School Slut! A story about a snobby beautiful teen turned into a slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Rough Night for Callie Woman is abducted by two strangers looking for fun.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cheer Chronicles Pt. 01 The perverted plan for Kristin is revealed...in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories