Heavy Liftin' Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was finally able to catch her breath and she opened her eyes, smiling through a haze of pleasure and exhaustion. She kissed him, playfully biting his lower lip and staring deeply into his blue eyes. Jason knew then he could spend the rest of his life pleasuring this girl, just to see the look on her face.

“ Jason, I want you to fuck me from behind,” she whispered hoarsely.

In response, he merely sat up, slowly pulling his cock from her vice-like pussy. Melissa rolled onto her stomach, giving Jason his first close look at her back. Her torso was exquisitely shaped, her shoulders narrowing down from her chest to her waist and flaring out to her hips. Her ass was incredible, built like a dream with no lines or marks and just the right amount of definition. A narrow indented line traced her spin through her skin, proving that she was just the right amount of muscle.

What really caught Jason’s eye was the small of her back, with the intricate, butterfly tattoo there. The artwork was astounding and presented the only interruption of her flawless skin. The ink both saddened and excited Jason, which confused him, he didn’t know what could make a girl do that to herself, but he found it incredibly sexy. This he proved to her by leaning down and kissing it.

Melissa flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled back at him. She waved her ass back and forth provocatively, displaying her waiting pussy. Jason smiled back as he slid up behind her, taking his cock in hand and guiding the engorged head to her waiting lips.

He teased her, rubbing the head over her slit, spreading her moisture and stimulating her clit. Melissa moaned, biting her lower lip and closing her eyes. Jason slid the head through her lips, feeling the inviting warmth and moisture. Taking hold of her hips with both hands, Jason began to shove his cock inside her.

Melissa trembled as his shaft split her lips, sinking deeper and deeper inside her. She could feel him spreading her, filling her body and going deeper than any man had ever done before. Then, just as his hips made contact with her ass, they both felt him bump up against her cervix. Melissa threw back her head and moaned, feeling completely full for the first time in her life.

Jason held himself there for a few moments, then began to thrust again, using lengthening strokes. After a couple dozen strokes he was fucking her hard and fast with every inch of his shaft. He used his strong arms and grip on her waist to pull her back to meet his thrust, which wasn’t necessary considering Melissa was eagerly thrusting back herself.

Within ten minutes of them moving to this position they both felt their orgasms approaching. Melissa could feel it building deep within her pussy, the tingling moving swiftly to the base of her spine. It stayed there, setting up camp and waiting for the one thing that Melissa knew would trigger its eruption. For her, this was about to be a new sexual adventure.

Though she was on the pill, she had never let a man cum inside her before. Not once in the years she had been sexually active had it felt right. She had always made her boyfriends wear condoms, but not once had she felt the need to ask Jason to wear one. No, Jason was the one, she wanted to feel his seed deep inside her.

“ Jason,” she breathed, finding it difficult to speak because of the increasing ferocity of his thrusts. “ I want you to cum inside me!”

Jason thought he was imagining things.

“ Are you sure?” he asked, not slowing his thrusts.

Melissa shook her head yes, her hair flying about her face. Jason gripped her hips tighter and really pounded her. Melissa knew she would be sore the next morning, but the feel of his expanding cock inside was out of this world. She knew he was close and trembled in anticipation, on the edge of the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Jason could feel the burning expansion in his shaft. He could feel the cum boiling in his nuts, surging forwards. Squeezing with all his might, he let the load build up, filling his shaft with white hot seed. With a roar and an explosion of light behind his eyes, Jason let his cock explode.

His cum shot forth, surging through his shaft, expanding the head of his cock and erupting out the end. The first wad was huge and it splashed deep inside Melissa’s pussy, coating her cervix with a hot, burning sensation. Jason held himself inside her, pulling her body against his, impaling her on his shaft.

With the first explosion of Jason’s cock, Melissa felt her orgasm explode from her spine and consume her body, mind and soul. The eruption was so powerful that white-hot lights blinded her vision. Her pussy clamped down on Jason’s cock, locking him deep inside her while he poured his load out, just like it was designed to do.

Melissa swore she could hear the roar of his cum flooding her insides, coating her walls. She felt his upper body resting lightly against her back and she turned her head, her lips finding his. They kissed passionately as their orgasms continued to course through their bodies.

Neither of them thought Jason’s cock would ever stop pouring cum into her, but eventually the flow subsided, just as Melissa’s pussy became absolutely filled. She slid slowly down onto the bed, Jason following her, where he lay atop her, his cock still inside her. She reached over her shoulder and caressed his cheek, smiling in satisfaction as he kissed her ear and then nuzzled against her neck.

Their breathing slowly returned to normal and without a word Jason sat up slowly, his cock slipping from her hole and their combined juices flowing from within. He held his hand out to her and Melissa took it, allowing him to pull her to her feet. Instantly knowing what he was doing, she followed him to the bathroom.

They took a hot shower, washing each other’s bodies, both of them in a state of mutual exhaustion, but the kind that comes from being immensely satisfied. Jason shut off the water and climbed out of the shower. He quickly toweled off and wrapped the cloth around his waist, then held open a fluffy white towel for Melissa.

She stepped out of the shower and into the towel. Jason gently dried her off, then wrapped the towel around her back under her arms and tucked it in so it remained closed. He cradled her face in his hands, running his fingers through her damp hair. They smiled at each other, sharing a silent understanding.

He leaned down and kissed her gently. Then he reached down and lifted her up, cradling her in his arms. He carried her down the hall to her bedroom and laid her on the bed. Melissa undid the towel and let it fall to the floor. Jason dropped his as well and slid into the bed, spooning up against her.

They both sighed as his semi-erect cock nestled up against her ass, but they were both too exhausted to try for another round. When the morning came they both knew what they would be doing first. But for now, Melissa was content to let Jason wrap his arms around her, pulling her body against his. He kissed her on the neck and she murmured something unintelligible. Jason smiled.

Melissa was content for the first time in her life with the man in her bed. God knew there had been enough of them, but she was sure Jason would be the last. Somehow she knew that this was it, this was the man she was destined to be with forever and that made her happy. She sunk into sleep with him holding her, protecting her and loving her.

Jason knew for sure as he felt her drifting off to sleep, that Melissa was a dream come true. Something inside was telling him that Melissa was what he had been searching for his entire life. He could feel the connection between them and not just the physical one. He could feel something deeper, stronger than that, something that went beyond explanation. For the first time in his life he was completely sure of something.

As he held her delicate body in his arms he reached down and took one of her hands in his. He opened her fingers and held his hand against hers, seeing the difference in size and the relative perfection of her skin alongside his scarred and battered hands. Through her sleep, Melissa closed her hand, entwining her fingers with his, causing Jason to smile.

He kissed her softly on the shoulder then lay his head down, smelling the clean smell of her as he drifted off to sleep. Through the night, their hearts beat as one and their bodies melted together in a symphony of love that only lovers know.

NOW: Frank

Frank smiled as he finished relaying the few details of the beginning of Jason and Melissa’s relationship that he was aware of. His friends were all looking across the lawn at the hammock with a renewed interest. Frank looked over as well and smiled at what he saw.

Melissa and Jason were both awake now. They still lay where they had been before. Melissa sheltered in Jason’s arm and the puppy in Melissa’s loving hold, where it still slept soundly. They talked to each other in quiet tones, which didn’t reach anyone’s ears but their own. But Frank was sure that by the way Melissa was gazing up at his brother that Jason was whispering the words that only Melissa had ever been privileged to hear.

Frank knew that Melissa brought a side of Jason that he didn’t like anyone to know existed. When Melissa wasn’t around, he was a real man’s man, tough and no nonsense, strong and arrogant. But when Melissa was around he possessed a charm that couldn’t be duplicated by anyone Frank knew. Jason was a romantic, caring, loving man who had eyes for no one else but Melissa.

By the way they looked at each other, Frank was sure that no one else existed for either of them when they were with each other. This was probably what kept them together through everything they endured after their first night. God knew it had been a battle, but somehow they were both still here and together and more in love with the other with every day that went by.

“ So, Frank,” Joe said. “ Why don’t you tell everybody that happened after that? You know, tell them about Melissa’s family.”

Frank tore his envious gaze away from his brother and Melissa.

“ Well,” he said, as he lit a cigarette. “ Melissa’s father was a little less than happy when she brought Jason home to meet him.”

Joe laughed. “ That’s an understatement. Don’t keep them in suspense.”

“ All right,” Frank said. “ To be honest, Melissa’s father tried to have Jason killed.”

Email me with your ideas. Tell me if you like it or not. I appreciate when you vote and I really hope you all liked this. There's more to come. The Cowboy.