His Daddy's Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's very generous of you Bobby," said Patty's mom.

Patty hugged Bobby and then looked to JR as she said, "I guess that leaves the three of us to figure out where we want to live. JR, do you have any ideas?"

"I don't know anyplace but here," JR replied.

"Here being this house, or here being Texas?" asked Bobby.

"Both I guess," said JR.

Bobby nodded at his son, "Well, this house won't be available to us, so maybe we should try to find someplace else close by to move to. I have the rental house in Leon Valley, but I think we can do better than that. What do you think PattyKat?"

"I want a house that will be a home for our family, and I think that Wilson County is a good place to raise children," she said. Do you think we should build something or try to find an existing house?"

"Do you know where Las Palomas Country Club is? There are some beautiful lots around there that I think we should look at," suggested Bobby.

Patty looked at JR, "You know the place that Bobby is talking about, right JR?"

JR nodded, "I have some friends at school who live there. It's nice. Not a lot of trees, but most people have horses and you can see downtown San Antonio in the distance on most days."

"Do you think we should build a house there?" she asked him.

"If you and dad like it, I would be fine with living there," he said.

"Then let's plan on checking it out next weekend," Bobby said. "The plans to move my stuff from the rental house can wait indefinitely, and we may only have to move it once.

Patty agreed, "So that's what we'll do. Now, mom and dad if you'll excuse us, I need to tell Bobby and JR what Mr. Gorman discussed about our financial relationship going forward. Come on guys."

She rose and led Bobby and JR to her office and then closed the door. After they were all seated, she spoke to JR, "JR, this is one of those discussions which your dad mentioned that we need to trust you to keep private between just us. Okay?"

"Sure mom," JR agreed.

Patty addressed Bobby, "First of all, you were also right about your lawyer wanting to protect you against your own wishes and desires. Had you not told me of his bias in this regard, I probably would have been convinced by him to take his side, so thank you."

"He's not a bad guy," said Bobby, "Just overly protective in some ways."

"I realized that," agreed Patty. "So we got the pre-nuptial agreement being drafted to your specifications out of the way first, and then he explained the business partnerships and what we would need to do once Mr. Clements had my identity issues resolved. Mr. Gorman thought it would all be pretty simple because of the way that you had him structure things, and he doesn't anticipate any complications."

"Good," said Bobby. "What else did you cover with him?"

"We just discussed various things that will need to get revised or created once you and I are married since I will be taking your name and that will require changes to numerous records for the partnership and patents. He also offered some ideas on things that you and I should discuss prior to your redrawing your will and me having mine written, especially with children to be considered. He said he would send a list for us to go over."

"Are you still okay with everything?" Bobby asked her?

"It's not as overwhelming as I thought it might be," said Patty. "I guess that learning you and I have time to talk and make decisions together tempered my apprehensions quite a bit."

"JR, do you have any questions for your mom about her meeting with the lawyers?" asked Bobby.

"I don't even know what you guys have been talking about," admitted JR.

Patty laughed, "That's fair JR. Basically we are talking about things that your dad has and things that I have, and how we can join them when we get married so that everything belongs to both of us. Take your dad's car for example. Right now it belongs to him, and even though he would always share it with me, none of it actually belongs to me. If something was to happen to your dad right now, I would have no claim on the car and someone else might be able to take it away from me, even if that's not what your dad would have wanted. The lawyer I met with is going to help us make sure things like that never happen."

"That sounds like a good idea," JR acknowledged.

"We thought so," said Patty. "Now unless there are any more questions, I think dinner should be almost ready. JR can you go wash up and let your grandparents know that it's time for dinner?"

"Okay mom," replied JR as he left to go upstairs.

Patty led Bobby back to the kitchen. Before checking on the casserole in the oven, she stopped to smell her roses in the vase. "Thanks for the flowers. They're really beautiful."

"My pleasure," said Bobby.

"No, they're my pleasure," replied Patty as she took the casserole out of the oven and turned it off. "Your pleasure is waiting upstairs after dinner."

"Do tell!" Bobby chuckled.

Patty just glanced over her shoulder at him and winked. "Is the champagne chilled enough to serve with dinner?"

"It should be," Bobby said as he took the bottle out of the refrigerator. "Yep, we're good to go."

"There should be some flute glasses in the first cupboard to the right of the microwave," she directed him as she carried the casserole out to the dining room. As she came back into the kitchen for the salad she added, "And I think there is some apple juice that JR can have to join us in toasts."

Bobby retrieved the apple juice and carried it into the dining room with the champagne and flute glasses. He then returned to help carry plates and silver wear to set the table. Mrs. Harper took over setting the table so Bobby went back to the kitchen to see what else Patty might need help with. She had just finished warming up the left over ribs from Bone Daddy's when he joined her.

"You don't think the casserole and salad is enough?" he asked her.

"Oh it's more than enough," she said, "But I wanted my mom and dad to taste these ribs."

Bobby nodded, "Oh, okay. Is there anything else you need?"

"I think we're all set," she smiled. "Let's eat.

As Patty was collecting plates and serving the casserole, Bobby opened the champagne and walked around the table filling glasses. Mrs. Harper poured apple juice in JR's for him.

Once everyone was served, Bobby raised his glass and said, "I would like to propose a toast. To the Harper family. You have endured years in hiding in order to protect the ones you love. Now it is time for those who love you to celebrate your return to freedom."

Everyone clinked glasses and sipped their drinks. JR began telling his mom about the book that Bobby had given him, and Patty listened eagerly to the excitement in her son's voice, smiling at Bobby as she did so. JR then proceeded to describe his dinner at Bone Daddy's on Sunday and encouraging his grandparents to try the left over ribs. JR beamed with pride when his opinion of the ribs was confirmed by his grandparents.

After dinner, Patty's parents insisted on clearing off the table and cleaning the kitchen, so JR asked his mom and dad to join him in the great room to look at his new book. Patty and Bobby sat on either side of JR as he flipped through the book showing them projects that he wanted to do with one or both of them.

"I guess the plan to build a tree house here won't work now if we have to move," JR said.

Bobby put his arm around JR's shoulders, "I was thinking about that earlier, even before I knew for certain that we would have to move. What would you think about asking your Uncle Jason and Aunt Francis about building the tree house on their spare lot? That way you and Joey could both build it and it wouldn't mess up their main backyard where the pool is? If that won't work, we'll make having a perfect tree for a tree house high on our selection criteria when we all go looking for a lot this weekend."

"That would be cool," said JR, "but dad did you see the plans in the book for a fort? If we built a tree house at Joey's place and a fort at our new place, then we could share them when we visited each other."

"JR, you may have my ugly looks, but you obviously have your mom's brains," tease Bobby. "That sounds like a perfect solution to me."

Patty couldn't stop smiling enough to pucker her lips and kiss Bobby, "My son is not ugly buster, and neither are you. I won't argue the brains being from my side however. JR, you need to get your shower and get into bed. You need to get your rest if we're going to keep you out late on Wednesday when we go to the ball game with Joey and his parents."

"Okay," JR said as he closed the book and left for his room.

Patty closed the space between her and Bobby where JR had been sitting and snuggled up next to him, "Am I going to have to find a corresponding book for girls if we have the sister that JR has requested?"

"I think you wrote the book on being the perfect girl," Bobby told her.

Laughing, Patty replied, "I'm sure my parents would disagree with your assessment, but thank you. If you will take care of getting JR out of his shower and into bed, I would like to start showing you what I bought today. If I start doing that, I would not be presentable outside of our bedroom. Will you help me?"

Bobby rose and pulled Patty to her feet in front of him, "Sounds like it's in my best interest to do so. I'll meet you in the bedroom."

Patty kissed him and left the great room, heading towards their bedroom, while Bobby went the opposite direction to check on JR. Patty was just sorting through the bag from Victoria's Secret when Bobby came into the bedroom.

"JR is in the shower," he said. I'll need to check on him on a few minutes, but I can be an attentive audience in the meantime."

Patty giggled, "Okay, sit down in the chair and start by reading this while I change in the bathroom. She handed Bobby an envelope and then carried her bag into the bathroom and closed the door.

Bobby sat in the chair and opened the plain envelope. Inside was a marketing brochure for 'Rick's Cabaret' and a $200 gift certificate. His grin continued to grow as he read the brochure. It wasn't the contents of the brochure that amused him as much as it was his bemused curiosity over why Patty would have gotten him a gift certificate to one of San Antonio's most popular Gentlemen's Clubs.

Realizing that he couldn't hear JR's shower from where he was sitting, Bobby walked to the bedroom door, opened it and stuck his head into the hallway. He heard the water running in the bathroom down the hall and figured that he had a few more minutes before he had to go check on JR. He closed the door and had just returned to the chair when Patty opened the door to their own bathroom.

She was wearing a satin sleep shirt in a leopard print. It had shirt tails that resembled a man's dress shirt that stopped high on her thighs and three buttons, which were all undone.

"Does it feel as good as it looks?" Bobby asked with obvious approval of what he saw.

"You tell me," Patty said as she came and stood in front of him.

Bobby placed his hands on her sides and felt the smooth satin fabric as he slid his hands down to her hips, "Not bad, but the real test will be feeling it with my body instead of just my hands."

"I think we can arrange that," she said in a sultry voice. Then she turned and abruptly returned to the bathroom and closed the door.

Bobby took the opportunity to go check on JR. He had finished his shower and was brushing his teeth when Bobby knocked on the door and asked how he was doing.

"Good," said JR after he had rinsed the toothpaste from his mouth. "I'm heading to bed now."

"Your mom is busy right now, so is it okay if I hug you goodnight and she'll come in later to give you a kiss?"

JR came over to his dad and gave him a hug, "I'm all set now dad. Say goodnight to mom for me and I'll see you guys in the morning."

Bobby hugged JR back, "I don't know if your mom is ready for you to be so self-sufficient JR, but I'm proud of you. Good night."

JR went to his room and Bobby returned to Patty. As he closed the bedroom door, he turned and saw her standing at the threshold to the bathroom waiting for him.

"Back in your seat buster," she instructed.

"Yes mam," complied Bobby as he grinned at her and took his seat.

Patty was now wearing a racy chiffon ruffled babydoll in a floral print. It had thin spaghetti straps and the bottom barely came to the top of her thighs.

"How can something look so innocent and so naughty at the same time?" Bobby asked. "It has to be the model wearing it."

"You like?" she asked.

"Definitely," Bobby replied.

"Good," she giggled. "Things get better from here. Be right back."

She started back to the bathroom and then stopped, "Is JR waiting for me to kiss him goodnight?"

Bobby watched her eyes as he said, "He told me to tell you he was all set, and he would see you in the morning. I mentioned that you may not be ready for him to settle for a hug from me and to not need a goodnight kiss from you, so he won't be surprised if you come to his room later, but for now he's good."

Patty stood silent for a second before responding, "I'll go to him later after he's asleep. And you're right, it's for me more than it is for him. I can see him maturing since you came into his life, and while it makes me so proud, he's been my rock for so long I can't just let it go so quickly." She went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Bobby was rereading the brochure when Patty stepped out into the room again. She folded her right hand so that her index and middle finger were sticking up, mimicking the shape of a pistol and then raised them to her lips and pretended to blow smoke from the barrel of a gun. The actions fit perfectly with the outfit she was wearing. Besides the cowboy hat on her head, she was wearing a sexy little cowgirl inspired cut-out teddy with fringe detail along the top and bottom and gold studs at the straps.

"Hi cowboy," she mewed.

Bobby was speechless, but his mouth is the only part of his body that hadn't responded to Patty. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably and just continued to stare.

Patty was ecstatic at the reaction she saw in Bobby. She tried her best to sashay up to him in a wanton manner, but she realized that she could have clomped and stumbled to him and it wouldn't have changed the desire she saw so evident in his eyes. That's what she wanted to see. That's what she needed to see.

Leaning down in front of Bobby, "Does the big cowboy have anything for me to ride?" she whispered in his ear.

"Jeez," moaned Bobby. "I hope you're almost done, because I don't know how much more of this I can take."

Patty licked his ear and said, "Just one more, and then you'll have seen everything."

"First, take a minute to explain the gift certificate to me," he said.

"That's for me," Patty said. "Kind of like dance lessons that you get to participate in," she teased. "So, keep your lap warm and I'll be right back."

She slowly returned to the bathroom, providing Bobby a lengthy view of the back to the outfit -- what little there was of it.

As she closed the bathroom door, Bobby did his best to adjust himself within his jeans. He knew that this exhibition was important to Patty, and didn't want to deny her the opportunity that she felt she needed to arouse and tease him, but she was taking things to a whole new level. He was going to have to pay close attention to her to make sure that he responded to her appropriately.

In only a couple of minutes, the door to the bathroom opened again, and Bobby faced the greatest test yet. Patty stood before him in a black and white apron babydoll reminiscent of a French maid uniform, with ruffled panties to match and a bow tie around her neck. She was caressing her exposed skin with a feather duster as she approached him in the chair.

"Que voulez-vous, monsieur," Patty whispered.

"Seulement vous. Toujours seulement vous," responded Bobby.

Patty frowned down at him, "That's not fair. I don't really speak French and only learned a few lines..."

Bobby pulled her onto his lap, "You asked me what I wanted. I said 'Only you. Always only you'."

Patty wrapped her arms around him and said, "Then Seulement vous. Toujours seulement vous right back at you buster."


Chapter Eight -- Epilog

Patty was already awake when she felt Bobby remove the knotted belt from his wrist and gingerly slip out of their bed. She smiled as she lay perfectly still, letting him believe her to be asleep. He had mastered his technique of escape years before, and while she knew he knew that she knew what he was doing, it was a game they continued to play and enjoy. He had started soon after his daughter Kathryn Francis had been born as a way for him to cover her nighttime feedings without disturbing Patty. As Katie grew older, Bobby frequently had to race JR to see who would get to her first in the mornings to service her needs.

Listening as Bobby silently pulled on sweats, Patty continued to feign sleep. She knew that he would take care of whatever he felt was necessary and return naked to their bed before she arose to start her day. He had done so for more than six years, and even though this was Christmas morning, she had no doubt of his devotion to their ritual. Bobby still knew what she needed and never disappointed her.

Bobby and Patty had been married in July that first summer. Realizing that Patty's ideal wedding centered around watching the dolphins play at sunset, Bobby didn't try to use Newport pier, but simply chartered a private yacht for them and their guests, which was anchored off the end of the pier and provided her with better views and a more romantic experience than she would have had sharing the pier with all the late day fishermen.

Patty touched the rings on her left hand. It wasn't until their wedding night that she had finally removed Bobby's class ring from around her neck and the Poesy ring from her right ring finger. After her wedding, she had no need for any other tokens of Bobby's affection for her, but she still treasured them every time she went to her jewelry box.

Bobby's parents had accompanied them on their Honeymoon to Hawaii, so they could spend the time getting to know JR. Bobby's dad spent every waking moment with his new found grandson, and JR couldn't get enough. Bobby had to bribe his mother into taking his father to a luau so Bobby would have a chance to try and teach JR how to surf.

Right before their wedding, Patty, Bobby and JR had selected the land they wanted their new home to be built on. As JR had mentioned, their land provided a spectacular view of the San Antonio skyline to the northwest, and on a really clear day, both Seguin and New Braunfels could be seen. They had six fenced acres as their main parcel, with a three acre buffer lot on either side. Their land backed up to a working cattle ranch and they frequently found JR at the fence with his little sister petting a new calf. They had an architect modify an existing design and the foundation for their home was poured within weeks of them buying their land.

A month after they had returned from Hawaii, Patty found out she had become pregnant within days of Francis, and Katie was born within twenty-five hours of Celia (Cile) Patricia Reid. Jason and Joey became as obsessed with Cile as Bobby and JR were of Katie, and the two girls had grown as close as sisters. Just last month JR had officially turned his fort over to Katie for her to use it as a playhouse, and Joey had done the same for Cile with his tree house. Both boys continued to make requested changes to their properties as the girls sought more feminine touches, such as curtains.

Patty lay in bed listening, trying to guess what Bobby might be doing. She thought she had heard him going out the side door, but now she wasn't sure.