All Comments on 'I Am A Teacher'

by AWesTexUn

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Terrific

Not only do I love this topic, but the writing was excellent as well. The story flowed really well and the sexual parts were graphic to just the right amount. Keep writing these stories!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 18 years ago
Incredibly Erotic

Oh to have had a woman like those two as I reached adolescence. Super writing, and totally sensual. Can't wait to read your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Will you teach me too?

Hehe, Wicked good story. Loved the ending too that made me laugh =D Keep writing and i'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What teenagers don,t know is how to make love not fuck,get pregnantand have to get married--- love they call it

Keep teaching.

1950oldracer1950oldracerabout 13 years ago
Great

Great , well paced and in the real world, not just a hand job to read with, I liked the people and yes please follow on with this....

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadabout 13 years ago
?

How do you have two and a half orgasms?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yes please contiue writing. This was a good storey thank you for writing it and posting it here for people to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wish I had a teacher like you!

Maybe a few more ltories that would help his new girlfriend (s) learn about sex and love.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!

This is the single best story I have read in years! It flows smoothly,and keeps you wanting more!

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
Praise to Older Women

Awsome story, part one also, there has got to be more teaching. Just like my first girlfriends Mother did.

dirk2411dirk2411over 11 years ago
Delightful!

A purrrrrrrrrrrfect 10!

NawtyMeNawtyMealmost 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

Well written story!!!,,Sexy, sensual, erotic without having that "pornographic" stlye to it.

I for one am interested in reading more about your teachings. I see you have two more, one on Brian and is that Jimmy your son????

Well, I guess I'll have to wait until I read it to find out!!

Keep up the great work!!

NawtyMeNawtyMealmost 11 years ago
After thinking about this story,,,,,

I'm making a confession only 2 other people in my life know. As of this comment dated 10th, May 2013, I'm a 57 yo Hispanic male living in Calif. I'll be 58 in Dec.

When I was a a young teenager, I had an Ann and Mrs. Johnson in a cousin named Mary. Unfortunately Mary is no longer on this earth. May you rest in peace Mary.

So, I can relate to these boys' experience. Obviously an experience never to be forgotten and ALWAYS cherished!!!!

horneyfox69horneyfox69over 10 years ago

Great story, I live in west Texas, and know about the oil field and moving around

horneyfox69@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
perfect

Wonderful story. Hope it is true. All young men need a 'Mrs. Johnson' to teach them how to really treat a woman. I wish I had. It would have made my whole adult life so much easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It could be me in this story!

Why a wonderful story and the memories it bring back! At the age of 15 I was "introduced" to women, by an older woman, and how to please them. I called her Aunt Dorothy (no actual relation) and shee taught me just so much about women. All my friends talked about their love life, and how good it was but I knew the truth. They knew about as much as I did until "Aunt Dorothy" took me understand her wing. Our relationship continued for 4 years and during that time Dorothy insisted I date girls and practice what she taught me. I went from an extremely shy boy that couldn't even look at a girl to a very self confident young man that had no problem walking up to a girl and asking her out. I see myself in these two young boys and the long distant memories bring a big smile to my face. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story and bringing back those memories.

Reiner43Reiner43almost 9 years ago
Great stuff!

Every young guy's dream come true !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue!

Absolutely LOVE this story! You are a very good writer! I'd rate this 10 stars if I could. :-)

LaphroaigLaphroaigalmost 7 years ago
wonderful

What a great tale. Everything man should be lucky to find such a great teacher.

I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Stu

auwingerauwingeralmost 7 years ago
Of course!

Please don't stop now!! All teen-aged boys only wish they had found a woman like you to teach them what to do and how to do it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
just a

whore story. she is STD scum...never fuck those kind

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 5 years ago
Memories of a past Teacher.

Your story brings back memories of my youth and an older attractive woman. I enjoyed the story a lot, please continue.

Ignore the anonymous cretin, why read a story if you are only going to be abusive?

MrHanksterMrHanksterover 4 years ago
love to hear more

I hope to read about what you do with Brian.

YechesemYechesemover 3 years ago
I Wish

I wish I had had a grown woman teach me sex how you discribed in your story. I would have been a better lover. I did not have sex until I was a senior in college. I was afraid to have sex in high school because if I had gotten her pregnet I would have to marry her and get a job. I had no idea how I would be able to support a girl and a baby when I was 14, 15, 16, 17, or 18 years old. I needed a woman to teach me how to have good sex and how I could support my girlfriend. I loved this story.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Wow An Oldie But Goodie*****

That was a very entertaining read such a great storyline. Thanks for sharing.

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 3 years ago

Beautiful. I wish all moms were like this. Keep writing

YechesemYechesemover 3 years ago
Beautiful and Yes, keep writing this series

I loved it.

wildhunterwildhunterover 2 years ago

Absolutely GREAT! And yes, you certainly MUST CONTINUE" Writing

Plsssssssss do

Tallfellow86Tallfellow86almost 2 years ago

Nice story. I too wish I would have had a woman teach me a thing or two growing up. I had to find out the hard way and it took some time to realize what sex could be.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You met a girl that's nice, Scott. "Make her feel as good as you make me, Scott. Now go have fun!" And And name it after me, OK"? Nothing said about responsibility. Good story turned to shit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great storytelling! Yes, more teaching stories please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous