All Comments on 'Maurice Ch. 06'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOTT!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter. MAURICE KILL HIM!!! LOL! I have to say Kalamazoo your writing is nothing short of superb.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
WOW what a chapter

Excellent chapter glad they got Regina out I just hope that Maurice takes his time with Micah and makes it as painfull as possible looking forward to your next chapter

pmpktypmpktyover 12 years ago
I love it

My favorite part is that everyone doubts Maurice and then he kicks ass

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Better

I honestly didn't know what to expect from this story having never read one of yours before. This story is so much better than I thought it would be. Maurice was so funny in the beginning with his I don't give a *uck attitude. To see him now is like seeing a different person, one so serious and for a good reason. I still love the guy!

It will be interesting to see how you tie up all the loose ends. Will Regina mate w/Maurice? Will the brothers get their memory's back? What of Annie and Gremlin? What of the blood ties between Maurice and Gremlin? Ok so these are more than loose ends. I still look forward to finding out all the answers.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago
Let's get ready to rumble!

This is so funny as well as entertaining. I love the cast characters whaich are assembled each are adorable in their own unique way. The showdown between Lancaster and Delgado just got to be epic. Can't wait until the next update; five stars.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago

please here with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

Love this story as well as the others you have written. Can't wait for the next chapter!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Ohhh the Thrills are coming

Never under estimate the little guy... Cliff Hanger and I can't wait til' Micah get's his ass kicked for everything...I'm getting chills can't wait.

toofeeky4utoofeeky4uover 12 years ago
love it

This is one of my favorite stories. Excellent work.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
OMG!!!!

OMG!!!! Top fucking shelf shit!!! This was everything a thrilling tale should be and more!!! I know I should stop with the exclamations marks, but hot damn...this was smokin'!!!!

Toooooooooooooooo eagerly awaiting the showdown between Mo and Micah.......oooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeeeee. Let's go!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
damn

I am on pins and needles waiting to see what happens next, yeah yeah I know Maurice will kill Micah, but i want to know what happens after that, what will her brothers do? what will she do? will she accept Maurice as her mate what!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

YES!! Let the action begin.Loved this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How long do I have to wait???

Please not so long....I'm dying over here!

heycrystalheycrystalover 12 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY

I really enjoy everything that you write but for some reason this story just just makes me smile. It's romantic but not in the traditional sense and it's pretty funny. It keeps me wanting more. I absolutely love your writing style.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow

Micah is ridiculous. All of this is based on astrology. What would he do if someone kept Regina from him until the correct time to marry her had passed? She would be too old by the next time came around. Would he stop pursuing her, or kill her out of spite? Would he turn her and wait to make their union valid? Who cares, Maurice is going to kill him!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
Its...

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!! Cool Vampire vs. asshole vampire....

TAKING ALL BETS GUYS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Action!!

I loved all the action and fast pace in this update.

I also appreciated the insight into the brothers and Micah the nutcase. I mean, all your vampires are obsessive-possessive dominant alpha males. Micah has something extra that makes him more of a monster. I'm glad that the brothers are on board. I can't wait to read about Regina's reaction to them when this is all over.

Maurice is too much. I like him. And Gremlin.

~Bluegardenia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Maurice Ch. 05 Previous Part
Maurice Series Info