All Comments on 'Minx Ep. 01: Interstellar Bounty Hunter'

by nicecthulhu

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!

You really need to continue this! Make it your priority!

Gamergirl10Gamergirl10about 12 years ago
I'm new to space operas

I'm glad you posted a 10-page introduction to Minx and her bounty hunting ways. It really makes me look forward to your next installment. So I'm adding this story to my favorites & you as a fave author, just in case I forget :)

Do continue your extraordinary work and I'll be anxious to read more from you, about Minx, Dragon, Ship, Fran and maybe Rudy... Tiger men sound like something I could wrap myself around ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Couldn't stop reading once I started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interested!

Please continue with this story.

You have my full attention.

:)

IscaaIscaaabout 12 years ago
Great read!!!

thanks ...i really enjoyed your story...and will look for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

I like your writing style and this was a great start to your series. Look forward to seeing more.

biercebiercealmost 12 years ago
Fun read

Really enjoyed the story. Flowed right along and very good characters. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is great can't wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

You created such an amazing, complicated world with complicated creatures! I absolutely love Ship and her hilarious personality. I would have liked the sex parts better if you described just how it felt for Minx when that huge tiger-man dick penetrated her, though. Regardless, this is pretty much brilliant. Can't wait for the next chapter.

XericXericover 4 years ago
Hyper-love this!

Great characters in a fun space opera, you wrote a really good story, I love it, thanks,

TrangSocTrangSocabout 4 years ago
Throughly Entranced

I love the character builds. At first I was upset with how the story ended so abruptly, but then breathed a sigh of release when I learned to wee going to continue the adventure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernicecthulhu@nicecthulhu
February 25th, 2024 I've been very busy IRL (as my kids say) and too busy to write for the last 4 (!) years. However, I am now finding free time that alows me to get back to the keyboard. I have to revisit what stories I've posted in the past, but hope to have another Minx ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES