All Comments on 'My Education Ch. 02'

by NicholasTemplar

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best fucking stories I have ever read on this site can't wait for the next part. Simply Amazing

Romantic1Romantic1over 16 years ago
One of the best ... can't wait for the next part

keep up the great work! This is a super story. I got an A in chemistry but never had a prof like Erin. :-)

Skar77Skar77over 16 years ago
Great erotic and loving story

Good Story. Not too pornographic, seems to be written with love and dedication.

Really one of the most erotic stories I have ever read here.

I am really excited for the sequel. Maybe with some kinky lingerie (like PVC, leather or latex), but it is no substantial requirement.

Go on and hurry! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it Please Please another chapter

Man I can't wait for another chapter. This is getting bettor and better.

tracysatintracysatinover 16 years ago
Fantastic

fantastic, please keep writting and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful!

Both chapters were absolutely beautiful. I hope that there will be more chapters. Erin, Justin and Sarah are perfect together. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

This is a fantastic story so far...can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very well done

This chapter was more than worth the wait. I was truly surprised that you put them back together so quickly, but the way you did it works very well. I was also surprised that apart from Justin and Erin, three people now know about them being together, one of them having some knowledge of the depth of their feelings for each other. I also like that you've laid the groundwork for some wild encounters for this couple, a previous poster alluded to one. I am eagerly looking forward to seeing how you progress their future together. Oh, and take your time. I'm in the minority, but if each chapter is as good as the first two, take all the time you need.

duke111duke111over 16 years ago
WOW!

One of the best I ever read.

bill chestnuttbill chestnuttabout 16 years ago
PLEASE HURRY WITH # 3

OUTSTANDING !!! CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER !!

lunker97lunker97about 16 years ago
Way to go!!

I loved the story. It's one thing to be able to write a pornographic story but, it quite another to be able to write erotic literature. You have done it. This story truely blends erotic and romance into one. Great job. I am looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT AND BEAUTIFUL

This story is extremely erotic but it contains beautiful romantic scenes. You must keep writing. I would love for you to continue this story, but if you would rather take on another subject, I will be a very devoted fan.

Keep the stories cumming. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
DUDE!!!!!!

You need to do something. You've left a great many fans hanging for months now. I think you owe at the very least an explanation. You promised the next chapter months ago. I understand real life can get in the way and is obviously more important, but a quick note might be a nice gesture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please respond here or in your bio...

... so you can keep your other fans updated. I know real life is important and you should see to it first. I guess my question is this: Any chance you'll be able to beat the 6 month mark with chapter three?

changuchangualmost 16 years ago
I'm Inspired!!

A damn great series. One of the best I've read on this site. When I finally submit a story, I want it to be on a par w/your writing. Truly inspiring. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
How do you do it?

I've been writing wrotica and have a tough time mixing in the romance. You accomplish this task with ease. Your caracter development with Erin and Justin is very well done. I especially like Sarah's role. I anticipate seeing her role develop as she keeps these two love birds together.

jmac8900jmac8900over 15 years ago
Great Ceasar's Ghost!

Let me say this. I had to stop for five minutes to breath to take in your story. I could not breath. I felt i was justin. That was by far one of the best stories I have read while on this site. I have read all you stories and my god. You've inspired me to become a better writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!!!

Your tale leaves me breathless and craving for more of the same. I relived a fantasy of doing it to a favorite very sexy mature teacher. Please post more stories of Erin & Justin.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Excellent Romance

Interestingly enough it was the mature angle that got lost somewhere in the story. I really did not feel that they were mature or were bothered by the age difference.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

For me the best erotic and romantic scene is 800ib gorilla A beautiful wish 1. chapter, however this chapter is the second! There are a few women who age slower then the average women do. I know some of them. Erin is a slow aging beautiful woman from the story, her exhusband was a asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Looking forward to the next part of this story.

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

One of the best series on this site. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Incredibly sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That is one of the best stories i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great, simply great.

Your writing has a quaity to it that is lacking in most of the stories on here...Thank You...

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Great Story

To be young again! The problems would only show up 30 years down the road...

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Terrific story. (Warning: Nit-picking Follows.)

First, the story series is extremely hot in the depiction of Justin and Erin's physical relationship, and very romantic in showing their emotional connection. The major and minor characters are fun and well-written in most of the scenes, and the voices mostly ring true to their given roles and backgrounds.

The two false notes for me were in this chapter. When Erin spotted her students at the club, she came over to apologize about her classroom regimen. Okay, that's believable. That she would then pour out the story of her marriage and divorce, including sexual details to a group of students she barely knows, in a public place, where anyone walking by could overhear ... didn't make any sense.

Unless she and her sister and Maria had polished off a LOT more of that tequila already, and the narration clearly demonstrated nobody was that plastered. Not enough to turn into Basil(ina) Exposition, anyway. In fact, you dropped the dialogue in that section and went for third-person descriptions. It would be hard to put that into direct quotations without making Erin sound bitter or whiney, which would be completely out of character for her.

Now, I'm pretty sure I know why you did it. You wanted to set up the confrontation with her d-bag ex outside the club. So Sara and Justin could "come to her rescue". Unfortunately, two students talking, in public, about a threesome, with a professor, who teaches at their college, in front of her vindictive ex-husband, also ... seemed like a really BAD idea. It made for some scorching lines from Sara, and a kind-of satisfying revenge moment, but still bothered me.

Still, a solid, pleasant entry.

bobyroy69bobyroy69almost 11 years ago
To talldarkfellow

I absolutely agree with you. But great story nonetheless. One thing struck me as really odd as Sandra's condition was never mentioned later in the story, who was seriously injured and played a big part in it as Michelle (The accident what really started it all) and the writer didn't seem to miss much details otherwise! I wish he made at least one detail description of the love making (Sweet-sweet love making). This story is "Hot-Emotional-Loving-Caring" and all that, so deserved some detailed loving sex. I'm not complaining and really grateful to the writer for sharing this wonderful story. Thanks, Man...

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Great writing, but there are benefits to avoiding "crowds" in a story.

Just a few paragraphs into this, I'm trying to remember the names, etc, of what feels like a mob of people! Wait a minute, who's sitting on whose lap? And when did this woman join the table? Wait a minute, her breasts are bigger than... How big were HER breasts again? Shit, I should have taken some notes. Huh? Who is she talking about? Is HE at the table, or... Oh, he isn't. I think. Shit. I might need to back up a few paragraphs. Again.

While it may be easy for the AUTHOR to keep track of the whole cast of characters, there really is much to be said for limiting how many people are necessary in a "scene".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THE GREATEST STORY EVER!!!!!

*SEE TITLE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My favorite story on Literotica

.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this was a fun read

not too realistic, but certainly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great, but missed anal story

Love the passion and story. Felt jilted that you left it as went to bed and took her ass. really wanted full sexy story on that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Absolutely fucking awesome! :). I can only think of a few things that would have made it better; if Justin had dropped the ex after Sarah's wonderfully woven three-way story. (And I wouldn't be opposed to them actually making that story come true later! ...or bringing her daughter in on the fun! (Yeah, prolly a storyline compromise, but a guy can dream, right?;)) ...and second, if we'd actually been let in on the action of that anal shower scene! Dammit!!

Did I mention the daughter? I did? ...oh. Well if you don't throw her in the mix, how about an alt chapter where you do? ;)

Again, loving the story!

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Just awesome !

So looking forward to now reading ch.3 .........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

Gotta agree with previous anonymous. I missed the anal coverage. I remember taking my wife's ass the first time. I used body massage oil. I rubbed my fingers around and finally slipped one in and pumped it in and out. Then two, then three. I learned years ago that their is one advantage to having a rather small penis. Women are a convinced lot easier to give up their anus to a smaller penis and her sphincter is just so tight. Well endowed men are at a disadvantage in some ways. Having a smaller penis, my wife has never thought about another woman borrowing me. I can do her ass and it doesn't hurt her. I've took many women's anal cherries and introduced them to the world of anal sex that other men have benefitted from later on. Women are not intimidated by my pecker and men do not feel threatened by me. I love pussy and I've loved several 'professor pussies' but I do love ass also. Maybe he'll do her dunghole again.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
So dammed good!

Better than I had hoped for :)

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot, hot story!

Wow!! Teacher student, mature and smart hot goddess who wants a hard-cock student just like he wants her. Great setups, too, with reasonable protection from very supportive friends. A hero. A bit of cuckolding to boot, with a flash of voyeur, lots of emotion, a great relationship, too. Thank you!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow!

An instant favorite! So well done! I hope one day you'll continue this story! Thank you!

brazilianslavebrazilianslavealmost 8 years ago
Fantastic !!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT !!!!!!!

Anxious to see what Professor Grant has in store for Justin !!!

Congrats !!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Loved it. If if could give it 10 stars I would! Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FanFuckingTastic!

A perfect blend of ferocious lust and wondrous love.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erin

You got me hooked wonderfully and I must stop for just a moment before proceeding on to chapter 3 that both chapters have created a new appreciation for May to December romances and I have read many now but so far your 1 and 2 are definitely the best of them.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
OMG YES

Totally hooked - completely and thoroughly wasted! Superb story with the lust and love mixed together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FANTASY

So this-would-not-happen that at times my mind went to the idea of it fitting into Humor/Satire. Maybe this fantastical feature is part of what made it so good.

Mostly passing on the anal scene was good with me. Butt then, I'm not a fan of anal.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

My heart and my loins were well satisfied with this story. It is one of the best I have read on the site. Thank you for reminding me of a similar affair of mine (officer/enlisted )

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Fantastic Writing

Maybe all fantasy but extremely well written conveying both lust and love. 5 stars no doubt. Hope it woks out for them

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

You make a great point in your bio about appreciating "Mature women who can surrender themselves not to me, but to pleasure; okay, any woman who can surrender herself to pleasure" - and this story exemplifies that willingness to go all the way.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is so fking good

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story...full of intense feelings, Erin and Justin learning each other in such a short time...

I am looking forward to the next chapter...I am sure that whatever "Erin" has in mind will be perfect!!

Five **5** Stars!! ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸŒ€

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There just aren't enough stars on this entire site to be worthy of Chapter 2, and any comments I could further make would be to insufficient to express my praise of your writing. I cannot wait to read Chapter 3. JEF

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

this sounds like a businesswoman with her boytoy

mxkdxddyymxkdxddyy12 months ago

i came for the sex but stayed for the plot

โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you...this is the ending that the story needed.....

Sman4444Sman44445 months ago

A great mix Sex, romance and love - something we all hope for. The descriptions of the thoughts and feelings that go along with all that for both men and women are also done beautifully. Thank you for such satisfying stories!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Erin Grant seems like a truly wonderful person. No one deserves to be hurt and betrayed like she was, especially someone as amazing as her. I hope her and Justin stay with each other and build a life together. Also, Sarah is like the best friend ever. I would keep a friend if it was someone like Sarah but it seems they are an extremely rare commodity these days.

The depth of their feelings for each other is really something. I wasn't expecting that from this type of story. I gotta say, you've outdone yourself. Been a while since I've read a romance that has been potent enough to get my eyes wet with its sheer intensity. Thanks for that. I just hope they get their happy ending in the last part. Erin especially deserves it.

roveroneroverone3 months ago

Second, maybe even third time for this-love it, the the characters, and dialogue..

and LOVED Erin wanting to mark her daughter's bed with their splooge-as payback-sheesh..!!

and not first time I've witnessed sister's both high achieving-Erin's 2 Ph'D's and sister a judge

Justin's 18...just what a uber horny 41 yo wants/needs

curious if Justin's smart friend Katrina mentioned to him women very impressed when their man wants to swap spit after she's swallowed, or go down on her to get her off after's he's cum...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous