My Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I ask a favor?" she whispered.

"Of course you can."

"Water please. You'll have to go downstairs to the kitchen."

I got out of bed and enjoyed the reluctance I felt in her grasp. She didn't want me to leave, but she wanted water and knew I would return. I grabbed the sweat shorts from the floor in the event there were other surprise visitors and started for the kitchen. I returned with two large glasses of water. I handed her one and sat on the bed. With one hand holding the covers to her breasts, she accepted the glass and drank it greedily. She wasn't alone. Our activities did exact a price on both us physically and if we were to continue, we would need to pay attention to our physical needs as well as our carnal ones. When both glasses were empty, she placed hers on the nightstand. I did the same. She lay back on the bed and motioned me to join her with her finger. As I moved to join her, she mouthed "no shorts", so I stood and took them off before slipping under the covers with her. She pulled me to her, putting her left leg over my shoulder while stroking my rapidly inflating cock. As she put the head to the lips of her sex, she just mouthed, "Use me." I put her other leg over her should and did just that. Erin stared into my eyes the entire time. It started as whispering, but when we finished together, she was yelling sweet obscenities at me. My cock pulsed so hard it hurt as I shot my seed into her. My eyes never left hers and she leaned up to kiss me deeply as we finished riding out our orgasms.

We didn't clean up. We barely moved. I rolled to her side and Erin curled up against me, laying partly on her side and partly on me. Her left arm was draped across my chest and her left leg was across my left leg. Her head was tucked against me and as before, she was asleep quickly. As before, I joined her.

* * * * * * * *

I awoke this time to find Erin staring at me. It was later in the afternoon, approaching evening. It felt so right to fall asleep with her and then to wake up with her there in my arms. We just stared into each other's eyes for a while before the phone rang. Erin looked over at her phone and I didn't think she was going to answer it. Then she said, "It might be Sarah" and reached over to pick up the phone.

"Hello," she said into the receiver.

She mouthed "Allie" and "water" to me. I gave her a peck on the forehead and got out of bed. I took both glasses to the bathroom, using the faucet there to fill them. I handed one to her and she sipped it while listened to her sister talk. I drank mine quickly because a fun thought crossed my mind. I put my glass on the nightstand and crawled under the covers. As I got between Erin's legs, the covers flew open and I looked up to see her looking at me with a devilish grin. She spread her legs and nodded her head. With an open invitation, I started kissing my way up her right thigh. The conversation continued, not that I was surprised. A woman of Erin's intelligence should be able to multitask.

I grabbed a pillow and put it under Erin's ass to hold her body at a perfect angle. She continued talking with Allison, but looked down at me and smiled. I stared right into her eyes as I flicked my tongue across her clit. She closed her eyes and smiled, but continued talking. After three or four seconds, her eyes open and stared down at mine. The look was one of absolute contentment. My tongue made many swaths across her button, each time achieving the same result: her would close, the conversation would continue, and three seconds later they would open again always filled with that look of absolute joy.

I let my licks grow longer, slowly tracing my tongue around her lips and then moving to her clit. Her eyes closed once again, but she was biting her lower lip as I finished that longer motion. This time when she opened her eyes, I could see the spark that would start the fire in them. So I continued this over and over. I have to admit, I would never tire of eating Erin's pussy, but it was so delicious to see that fire building hotter and hotter every time she opened her eyes. This time, I pushed my tongue between her lips before moving upwards to her clit.

Erin groaned out loud, "Ohhhhhhhh."

She looked down at me. The fire was there in her eyes. She was biting her lip, but I could tell she was perfectly happy with what I was doing. So I continued. I pushed my tongue between her lips once more and in my peripheral vision, I saw her hold the phone away from her mouth. The receiver was still pressed against her ear as she attempted to listen to her sister. I knew her concentration was elsewhere. As I moved up at an excruciatingly slow pace, I noticed her hand over her mouth. Her eyes were squeezed shut. It took her longer to open her eyes this time. The fire was in full burn.

"What," she said into the phone. "I didn't catch that last part."

Once again I plunged my tongue into her, pushing my face into her wet sex. I got my tongue as far into her as I could manage, perhaps two inches. From the muffled moans she was making, I knew Erin's hand was covering her mouth. Again, I deliberately took my time moving to her clit. This time, instead of licking her clit I wrapped my tongue around and sucked it gently. She groaned even louder this time. As I pulled back, I blew gently across her clit. The effect it had was instantaneous. Her hips shot up in an effort to push her clit against my tongue, but it was out of reach.

Just for a moment, I gazed upon the blond-covered pussy that was mere inches from me. Many times, I have noted that Erin Grant was a dirty blonde. Her hair was three or four inches past her shoulders and only a very short portion of the hair that adorned her head was dark. The remainder was very much blonde. The soft hair that surrounded her pussy was the same color. The roots were dark, but the rest was very much blonde. In addition, this soft patch of hair was quite short. I don't think it was trimmed, it just wasn't long. Once more, I blew softly across her sex. She groaned again.

"Allie, I need to go," she said into the phone.

From three feet away, I could hear Allison continue to talk. From the look in Erin's eyes, I knew what she wanted. She was, at most, two more licks away from cumming. I buried my tongue into her wet sex once more. Fuck, she tasted good. I wanted to drink from her, but I could hear the need in her voice.

"Allie, really ... mmmmmm ... I need to ... mmmmmm ... go."

Erin pulled the phone completely away from her head and groaned loudly. Part of her was trying to keep what was going on from her sister and part of her was no longer caring if Allison knew. I slowly moved my mouth up and Erin arched her back to push her sex against my mouth. Her body was rigid when I got to her clit. Again, I pulled back and blew softly across her sex. This time, her hips actively pumped up as I pulled away. I looked up at her and the fire was now a furnace. Erin was on the edge of an orgasm. Her hips were pumping up at my face as I continued to blow softly.

Before she could end it, I grabbed her free hand and held it, denying her attempt to find the release her body so craved. She glared down at me. It wasn't anger that filled her eyes, but frustration. The frustration that comes with being denied something so desperately needed. I looked down. Her clit was a deep red, as were her lips. Just watching her engorged sex thrusting up and down at my mouth had my cock so hard it was twitching. I heard something from the phone, but I was too busy concentrating on her sex to hear. I did hear Erin quite clearly though.

"What has me so distracted?" she said loudly into the telephone. "What has me so distracted?"

I took a very deep breath of air and then buried my tongue into her. Erin dropped the phone and just started moaning. I wrapped my arms around her legs. She grabbed the back of my head with both hands. There was no way I was pulling away this time, not that I planned on it. While I had my tongue in her pussy, I opened my mouth a bit more. This allowed me to put my entire mouth around her inflamed lips as well. Her hips seemed to take on a life of their own and started pumping into my mouth. Her hands were gripping the back of my head. I heard Erin Grant, my professor with two doctorate degrees, grunting and moaning like a whore. The sounds only inspired me that much more. I began sucking as I pumped my tongue in and out between her lips. It was barely enough to pull her lips into my mouth. That was enough to make her lose it. Her body began shuddering as she came hard. Each quake that ran through her body was by a deep cry of passion, and I have no doubt that Allison knew fell well what had her younger sister so distracted. After eight or nine such body-tremors, one of Erin's hands let go of my head.

"What has me so distracted sister dearest is one of the most talented tongues I have ever known," she said.

She let me pull back enough to breathe again. I looked up to see the phone in her hand and the fire still burning brightly in her eyes.

"Now if you will excuse me Allie, I'm hoping he can do that again."

With that, she hung up the phone and looked down into my eyes.

"Well Mr. Rhodes," she said using that commanding tone that just sends sweet shivers throughout my body.

"Yes Professor Grant," I replied.

I took another deep breath as the hand that had been holding the phone joined the other on head. I wrapped my arms tight around her thighs and prepared myself. My tongue, my mouth, and my fingers brought my professor to orgasm once more. This one was harder than the first. If my arms weren't around her thighs, I would never have been able to keep my mouth on her pussy.

I crawled up her body when she was done cumming. We were both breathing ragged, each of our bodies in need of oxygen. From the burning in my lungs, I had to guess I went for 30 seconds without air. From the look of sheer contentment on Erin's face, it was definitely 30 seconds well spent. Perhaps I would have to work on holding my breath longer. A few minutes later, we were almost breathing normally when the phone rang again.

"Yes Allie," Erin said into the phone. "Oops. Hi Sarah ... no, my sister was being somewhat persistent in keeping me on the phone ... yeah, I was distracted ... yes, he is being a very good guest."

That last comment was accompanied by a kiss on my cheek.

"Yes ... okay, I'll have him call home ... thanks, you too."

Erin hung up the phone and handed the receiver to me. Then she crawled down besides me and began fondling my balls with one hand. The effect it had on my cock was immediate. She licked the head of my cock a few times and then paused as if she was waiting for something.

Looking up at me, she said, "Don't you have a call to make?"

Turnabout is fair play so I dialed the number for home. As I began dialing, Erin started licking my shaft. Her hand was holding base of my cock with the palm of her hand pressed against one of my balls. The feeling of her tongue running up and down my cock was incredible and I almost didn't hear my mom answer the phone. When I said hello, Erin just sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. Although my mom was wishing me Happy Birthday, I would not have been able to repeat what she was saying. The sight between my legs was simply too incredible to block out of my mind.

In the times before now, Erin used a stroking and sucking technique that was incredible. She had been able to take my cock into her throat. Her tongue and throat would literally milk my shaft. Between that milking and the jerking motion her hand was doing, she had always been able to make my dick explode in mere minutes. What Erin was doing this time was different. I looked down at one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen: a 41-year-old goddess named Erin Grant who was making love to my cock with her mouth.

"I'm having a great time," I said.

Erin responded by taking my cock out of her mouth. She kept her lips pressed against it along with her tongue. In very slow motions, she moved her mouth up and down my shaft. Erin's mouth and tongue were so wet with saliva that her mouth made a soft slurping sound as she moved her head up and down. Occasionally, her eyes open but only to focus on the cock she was working over. On the fifth up-and-down motion, she let the head slip back into her mouth. She only took the head and perhaps another inch of my shaft, but I was far from disappointed. With her lips locked around my shaft, Erin had her tongue fluttering over the head of my cock while she sucked gently. The feeling was incredible.

"All I can say is that my host is taking excellent care of me."

My mother talked at length about how all the things she remembered about me growing up. Erin pulled the head out of her mouth and started the shaft slurping again. I could feel the difference between her lips and tongue, as she loved me with her mouth. I could also feel her sucking gently. She was working every part of my cock. Damn it felt good. More than that, I realized that it was deliberate. In times past, Erin made me cum quickly; she was always in control. She was still in control this time as well. Now, she was intentionally delaying the culmination. She was prolonging her fun and my orgasm. As I looked down at her face, I could see it. She enjoyed giving head. At that moment, her eyes snapped open and looked directly into mine as if to correct my statement. In her blue eyes, I could see my error. Erin Grant absolutely loved giving me head.

"No mom, I am getting the royal treatment."

Upon hearing those words, Erin smiled at me with her eyes. Then she closed her eyes, moved her mouth down past her hand, and moved her hand up to encircle my cock. As she started slowly stroking my shaft, Erin sucked my left ball into her mouth. I sat there in awe as I watched her work her mouth over my testicle in the same manner she worked the head of my cock. The impact was immediate: my cock throbbed in her hand and I groaned loudly.

"No ... what ... sorry," I said into the phone. "Sarah flashed me."

Erin must have heard my mother laughing because her hand squeezed my cock. She moved her mouth over to my right testicle and began to pleasure it in the same fashion. Her hand continued to stroke me slowly. She was deliberate in the action, because she took extra care to caress her fingers over the head of my cock on the up strokes. I was getting close.

"Mmmm-hmmm," I managed to get out.

Erin let my testicle drop from her mouth and she moved up to the tip of my cock. She just looked up at me with those deep blue eyes. Her hand was at the root of my cock and squeezed. My goddess was in control. As if I could hear her telling me to push back, I could feel the pressure to cum subsiding. She licked up and down my cock with just the tip of her tongue, looking directly into my eyes the entire time. When she decided that I had calmed down enough, Erin started her efforts again.

"No mom," I said while looking down at Erin. "I'm having the time of my life."

Erin just smiled and kissed the tip of my cock. Then she looked at me and sucked my cock down into her throat. She stared up into my eyes as she milked me with her throat and tongue.

"Okay mom, let me talk to dad."

My dad was quicker on the phone than my mother had been. I then spoke to each of my sisters, my younger brother, and my uncle and his wife who had stopped by to borrow some tools from my father. Everyone was asking what I was doing for my birthday, how it felt to be one year away from the big 2-0. The entire time, Erin continued to alternate between milking me in her mouth and then slurping me with her mouth. As I got close to cumming, Erin would back off and let me cool down. Then she would start anew on building the fire within me. Although the need to cum would go away when she let me cool down, the pressure was definitely building in my balls. From the look in Erin's eyes, I knew she could feel the throbbing in my balls getting stronger and stronger. It was exquisite torture.

As I said my goodbyes, Erin let go of my cock and walked into the bathroom. She walked back in holding a bottle in her hand as I hung up the phone. She lay down on the bed beside me and held the bottle up for display. It was a bottle of baby oil. My cock twitched and she saw it.

"That's right Mr. Rhodes," Erin said falling back into her professor voice. "You get to do something I am certain every boy on campus wants to do."

My eyes flashed down to her magnificent tits.

"You are going to fuck my tits Mr. Rhodes."

I loved it when she said "Mr. Rhodes" in that this is your professor speaking voice. I know my jaw was hanging open as she poured some of the oil onto her breasts and started working the oil into her flesh.

"So get up here Mr. Rhodes."

I was straddling her body in seconds. Erin reached back and propped her head up on a pillow. Then she looked up while cupping her tits and spoke.

"Just to add to your thrill young man," she said while squeezing her now shiny tits. "These measure thirty-six ... "

Erin paused for just a second ...

"... double-D."

My cock twitched again.

"Yes," she purred at me. "That's the response I wanted."

I leaned forward and let my cock slide between her tits. Erin wrapped her slick soft tits around my dick and started moving them up and down. My cock twitched again. I put my hands on her tits, squeezing them together and Erin just purred at me.

She looked up at me and said, "Now Mr. Rhodes, I have worked very hard to keep my body fit so I expect you to worship my breasts and worship them well. You will do so by fucking them good and proper ..."

My hips started thrusting of their own accord. Erin's eyes and words were in control of my body.

"... and ultimately cumming all fucking over my tits ... and my face. That's why I kept you from exploding earlier. I expect nothing less than a very impressive load from your young balls."

My hands gripped her tits a little harder. My hips started thrusting faster.

"Don't disappoint me Mr. Rhodes," she said in her professor voice. "Paint my tits with your fucking seed."

My goddess just lay there ... staring at my cock thrust between her magnificent globes ... and talking to me.

"That's it Mr. Rhodes, fuck those puppies. Don't they feel so good around that hard cock?"

I was beside myself with lust. I didn't even realize my fingers were pinching her nipples until I heard her hissing at me to "pinch them harder".

"How many times did you look at me in class and think about this? How many times did you think about fucking my tits?"

I just groaned as I continued to push my cock back and forth in her tit-flesh.

"Does it surprise you to know that I love tit-fucking?"

I looked down at her only to see Erin looking up at me like a woman possessed.

"I love feeling a hard cock between my jugs, fucking them. Using them."

I just kept thrusting.

"For all my achievements, I am still a fucking woman. Every now and then, I just want a man to grab me and claim me."

My hips were moving faster now. I could see in Erin's eyes that her words were having as much of an effect on her as much as they were on me.

"Would you like that Mr. Rhodes? To cum on me? To shoot your hot, sticky cum all over your professor?"

"Fuck yes ... I would ... Professor ... Grant ... love ... to ... cum ... on ..."

"So do it Mr. Rhodes. Empty those young balls all over me. Paint me with your seed."

As I looked down, I could see that I would holding her tits so hard my knuckles were white. My hips started bucking erratically as my orgasm started.

"I'm begging you. Do it. Paint me with your cum Justin. Mark me with your fucking seed. Claim me as your woman ... your bitch ... your personal whore."

That was it. I came all over her. Her work earlier while I was on the phone paid off. I came so hard my balls hurt. I looked down and watched as my cock spewed multiple streaks of cum on her face and neck. Then she helped squeeze her tits together and milked a pool of cum between her tits. When my cock stopped shooting, she grabbed my ass, leaned forward, and took just the head into her mouth. I felt my goddess suck so hard it hurt, but my body responded. My cock pulsed a few more times, feeding her oral cavity with what little cum I had left.