My Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally drained, I dropped over to the side of her and watched as Erin worked the pool of cum that was between her tits into her flesh. With her other hand, she was using her fingers to pick up the larger drops of cum and then sucked her fingers clean. And she just stared at me the entire time. When she was done, she just leaned up and kissed me on the lips. I returned her kiss, undeterred by the taste of my cum.

"Stay," she said.

She got up and went to the bathroom. As she returned with the two glasses filled with water, I could see cum drying on her flesh. I smiled at the thought that Erin Grant had let me mark her in such a way. We both drank them until empty. She turned on her television and curled up with me as we mindlessly watched the rest of a movie. Eventually we got out of bed and went downstairs for dinner. Erin didn't clean up at all. The look in her eyes told me she liked wearing my cum and letting me know that I had marked her as mine. I have no doubt that if we had ordered pizza, she would have answered the door just as she was: naked and wearing my cum like a badge of honor.

Erin opened up a bottle of wine and poured the wine into a decanter. I watched as Erin did most of the work in making dinner. As I set dinner on the table, she poured two glasses of wine. Her toast was simple but it still made me blush. It made me realize that this weekend we were sharing meant as much to her as it did to me. As she did the cooking, I did the cleaning and she watched me the entire time. I realized that her ex-husband had stopped just spending time with her like this a long time ago. The man was a total fool.

The conversation start-to-finish was both light and serious, but always playful. We talked about what got each of us interested in Chemistry, why she enjoyed teaching, what my plans might be with my degree, and where each of us would love to travel. Small stories intertwined these topics and I found myself truly enjoying her company. To say that Erin was simply amazing sexually was an understatement, but I found it completely fulfilling on another level to be able to talk so openly. After dinner, we found To Catch a Thief starting on a classic movie channel. Neither of us spoke, we just enjoyed the closeness of each other as Cary Grant and Grace Kelly danced around one another for the two hours. When the movie was over, we went to her bed and made love very slowly before falling asleep.

* * * * * * * *

I awoke very early Saturday morning to find Erin on her side looking at me. There was a very hopeful look in her eyes as her hand played with my hard cock.

"Would you mind doing something for me I have wanted to do since I moved into this house?"

"How can I refuse a request like that Erin?"

"Balcony," she said.

I followed her out to the balcony, which overlooked her backyard. It was still dark out, but some things were plainly visible. The large pool and equally large Jacuzzi were below us and to the right. What appeared to be a garden was below us and to the left. Directly below was a spacious patio complete with an outside bar and fireplace. I could make out a barbeque next to the fireplace.

What really caught my eye was the view. Erin's house was one of a few near the top of hill and it covered an expansive plot of land located in a cul-de-sac. The backyard looked down that hill towards the northeast. While the silhouettes of other homes were visible, it was obvious that her yard was rather isolated from her neighbors and from those houses located further down the hill. In addition, the design of her home made it nearly impossible for anyone to see her balcony unless of course that someone was in her yard. I turned to comment on the view to Erin only to find that she was completely naked.

"The sun will be up soon," she said.

It was obvious what Erin wanted.

"I would love to make love to you while watching the sunrise," I said looking right into her eyes.

She walked the three steps to me and wrapped her arms around me. Her head turned to the side as she put her cheek against my chest. I kissed her gently on the forehead as I listened to her breath in deeply. Her left hand began to stroke my cock gently. Just knowing I was standing next to Erin and feeling her nude form against mine was erotic. What she was doing with her hand was intimate. It was loving. My right hand reached up and cupped her left breast. I tried to pour that same emotion into how my fingers were caressing her flesh. When she looked up into my eyes, I knew I had succeeded.

Without losing her grasp on my cock, she turned and stood against the balcony railing. She pulled me in behind her and then put her hands on the railing. I knew what my goddess wanted. Erin put her feet apart by only a foot. Standing behind her, I crouched just enough to let my cockhead slip between her legs. Her pussy was wet. I could feel the heat of her sex against my shaft as I pushed, letting my cock go between her legs but not inside her. Not yet. I slowly stroked back and forth. The moans that Erin made said everything. The feeling her lips dragging across the top of my shaft felt exquisite.

We stared out towards the east, savoring the both the view and each other. I felt her hand on the tip of my cock, gently pushing it back. It was time. I pulled back and felt her position the head and her lips. I gave her a second to put her hand on the balcony. Then I pushed in. Damn she felt good; hot and wet. As I pushed into her, I felt her squeeze my shaft with her muscles. I moaned into her ear. She reached back and put her hands on my hips. This had the effect of driving her magnificent breasts out and I reached around to cup them both. She sighed and began moving with me. With her body standing upright, I only managed to get about half of my shaft inside her. It was enough though. Her pussy walls were already fluttering as we grinded against one another. That sensation alone was making my balls boil.

There on her balcony, we made love and watched the sun come up. She didn't have the body wracking orgasms that had consumed in her in the shower yesterday. These were smaller by comparison, but they did roll over her every few minutes. With each one, Erin's pussy grew hotter and wetter. Combined with the endless quivering her sex was going through, it was getting harder and harder to hold back. As light broke over the horizon, Erin turned and smiled up at me. She closed her eyes as another orgasm washed over her. I pushed into her as far as we could get in this position, and let go my orgasm. As she felt the pulsing of my cock inside her, I saw her smile again. Neither her pleasure nor mine was the most physical intensive of our time together. I knew that this encounter on her balcony meant as much to her as anything would that weekend. As we shared that sunrise and each other, I felt the same way.

The rest of Saturday was spent in a much more fevered pace. Having sated her heart, Erin turned the rest of the day into one continuous fuck fest. We ate breakfast and then she hopped up on the counter so I could eat her. She returned the favor but instead of letting cum in her mouth, she took me to Kathryn's room. Evidently, Kathryn had enjoyed a rather vigorous romp with her boyfriend four years ago ... in Erin's bed. Erin got home before they had a chance to clean up, so Erin thought a little payback was in order. We didn't leave her daughters bed until I fucked her twice, filling her pussy with my seed both times. It took an hour, but it was worth the effort. Kathryn's sheets were thrashed. Erin left a little note that read "Now we're even, love mom" on her pillow and then shut the door behind her.

We napped for a few hours and then Erin woke me up so I could go downstairs to watch part of the NCAA Men's Championship game. Of course, it wasn't as simple as that. She spent the entire first half working me into a complete frenzy. She sat on the opposite end of the couch. Her left leg was up on the couch while her right leg was on the floor, which gave me a clear view of her pussy. I had already cum three times so I thought I would be able to resist temptation. Erin had other plans. As the game started, she introduced a slender dildo to the equation. While the game was on, she sat there fucking herself silly with it. Whenever a commercial came on, her mouth was on my cock. The commercials would end and she was back to pleasuring herself with the dildo. This continued back and forth. Erin came quite a few times, but she deliberately kept me from cumming. With two minutes remaining in the first half, she tipped the scales entirely in her favor. My professor, a woman with two doctorate degrees, lay back just a little bit further and slid that dildo into her ass. For the next 120 seconds, the only thing I was conscious of was that slender red toy moving in and out of her nether hole. When the half was over, she stood up. With the toy still in her ass, she told me that she was going for a shower and if I cared to join her that "I could pull the dildo out and replace it with my cock." Let's see: finish the game or fuck the "goddess that is my 41 year-old professor" in the ass. We were in that shower until the hot water ran out.

After another much-needed nap, Erin prepared steaks for an early dinner and herself for dessert. My professor demanded that I give her an hour of pleasure with my tongue. Who was I to argue with my teacher? Being an overachiever, she got 90 minutes. My tongue was numb and my neck was sore, but my goddess deserved no less. We ended the day in her Jacuzzi. She gave me one of her stroking-and-sucking blowjobs, but didn't stop when I was done cumming. She kept me hard and then bent over. With all the orgasms the day had seen, I spent almost an hour working her through three hard orgasms of her own before my balls emptied what little remained in them into her pussy. We were in bed just before 10PM that night.

On Sunday, I woke with my goddess still in my arms. Minutes later, she was straddling me. For the next hour, Erin made love to me. I could see it in her eyes and I know she could see it in mine. Neither of us wanted it to end. She drained me two more times of my seed and joined me in that final cum with one of her body wracking orgasms. I carried her to the shower, where we washed one another. In silence, we slowly clean one another. We toweled each other dry and then dressed one another. It was both loving and torturing all at the same time. It was during breakfast that she finally spoke to me for the first time that morning.

"I wish," she started. "I wish I could put into words how much the past few days have meant to me."

"You don't have to Erin. I could see it in your eyes. I just hope you could see the same in mine."

She practical jumped across the table to kiss me deeply before she curled up into my lap and continued.

"In three days, you have shown me more affection than I have known in the past ten years. I needed that, to feel adored and loved. But I also needed the other part; the pure carnal fucking. It was primal. It was lustful. Moreover, I needed that almost as much as the romance. I needed the acknowledgement that an attractive and virile man was in interested in me just as a woman. When I wanted to lead, you followed. When I needed to follow, you led. I have laughed and cried. You have stroked every corner of my being Justin: my body, my heart, my mind, my soul. You've made me feel more alive than I have in so long, and I've needed that so much. I still need all of that. I know I have to let go, but every part of me doesn't want to."

Her eyes were filling with tears.

"I wanted to say ... thank you ..."

Tears were flowing down her face now.

"I just wanted ... to thank you ... and ... to say ... to say that I ... that I ..."

"I love you too Erin."

She wrapped her arms around me, burying her face into my shoulder.

"I do. I love you. I really do love you. Oh God, this is crazy. I mean we're over 20 years ap..."

I kissed her and cut her off. Time seemed to stop as we held each other.

Then she pulled back quickly. Although they were still swollen from crying, her blue eyes were now lit up brightly. She asked me to clean the table as she raced upstairs to check something. She came back down ten minutes later. She had a smile that was bright as the sun.

"I have a way to make it work," she said. "For us to continue to see one another."

My heart started pounding at the thought of being able to continue with Erin.

"What is it?"

She just looked up into my eyes.

"I am ninety percent certain about this, but I won't know for sure until I can inquire about it tomorrow."

"Come on, tell me. You have me sitting on the edge of my seat ..."

"No," she said. "It will work better if you don't know until it happens."

Now I was beside myself with curiosity.

"Are you kidding me Erin? You can't say something like that and then leave me hanging. That's just ...."

"Mr. Rhodes," she said with that professor voice. "In 41 years, I have never been guilty of leaving some one ... hanging."

Erin opened her blouse and unsnapped her bra.

"So I can assure young man, I am not about to start now."

She lifted her skirt and seconds later, her panties were around her ankles.

"So here's what we are going to do."

She loosened my jeans and then started pushing them and my underwear down my legs.

"I am going to suck your 19 year-old cock to one last erection."

Erin's hand was quickly stroking my rapidly swelling cock.

"When I am satisfied it is good and hard, I am going to bend over the arm of this couch and you will fuck me like you own me."

My cock was hard as steel at this point. She leaned up and put her mouth at my ear.

"Because you do own me Justin," she whispered. "You own me completely."

Not five seconds after that my goddess was on her knees with my shaft in her mouth. For the next minute, she sucked my cock as if her life depending on it. Soon after that, she was bent over the couch and I was fucking her as if I owned her. With everything we had done, it should have taken me far longer to cum than it did. It only took five minutes and my goddess was having one body wrecking orgasm after another the entire time. Erin was wailing loudly when I came with a roar. Not a minute after that, the doorbell rang. We both dressed quickly and Erin opened the door as I was buttoning my jeans. Sarah walked through door and she was grinning. Obviously, she heard. Erin, for her part, absolutely glowed as she and Sarah discussed postponing lunch. She leaned and whispered something in Sarah's ear that made Sarah look at her incredulously. Erin just nodded.

"Okay stud, time to go," Sarah said giggling.

Erin just walked over to me and kissed me deeply. Nothing needed to be said. Sarah and I walked to my car. As we drove away, I watched Erin in the rearview mirror until I couldn't see her anymore. We were almost at Sarah's apartment, when she broke the silence.

"By the way," Sarah said. "Mission accomplished."

"What?" I asked.

"You do remember your mission don't you?"

I just smiled as I pulled up to her apartment.

Sarah turned to look at me and said, "Erin told me, and I quote, 'I've never felt so thoroughly fucked and thoroughly loved at the same time in all my life.'"

Then she just patted me on the head and smiled at me as if I was a child who just got great grades.

"Now get home before your mom sends a search party. She's called me twice this morning."

She got out of the car and closed the door. I was just putting the car into first gear when she leaned down and looked at me through the passenger side window.

"But you sooo owe me details later this week," she added before turning and walking away.

I spent 30 minutes driving home and the only thing I could think about was what Erin was planning to do.