All Comments on 'Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 16'

by SmileWhenYouMeanIt

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
angiesloverangiesloverover 9 years ago
Damm

this is so good can't wait for the next chapter Dam exciting and fast paced

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 9 years ago
From 15b

Don't worry, this chapter wasn't too confusing. Well organized and thorough, and marvelously done too.

If it needs a 17b or more, please don't strain to complete it suddenly. You've walked this path very well, and the conclusion when it comes will be enough. Something you showed with Riley is that you know what to make an exit, as well as an entrance.

Abso loved it of course. 6/5 one of the true Gems of my reading career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

But a tad confusing especially when Mac grabs her.

But really fantastic...publish.

FaireSansaFaireSansaover 9 years ago
Enjoying the story, but...

This is a good story you have written, but one thing that has bothered me the entire time is where is the story taking place??? You seem to indicate it's taking place in the US. However, the words you use for many things are not American slang. Most here do not use the word flat. It's an apartment. We don't use the word flatmate. It's roommate. We don't use adverts, they're ads. Also, we don't use the spellings programme (it's program) or tyre (the rubber on a wheel is a tire). I'm sure there are others but I can't remember them right now.

My suggestion would be to either change the location of the story to somewhere that uses those words and spellings, or change the slang to American versions. While some won't bother with this all, especially those who use and understand British slang, it can interrupt story immersion to see slang from a place that is not where the story is happening, unless used by someone who comes from where that slang is used. (And, luckily, revisions are super easy to post, without having to go through the hassle of taking a story down and reposting)

Beyond that, great job with this story and I'll be watching for the next chapter!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
Yesss!!!!!!!

This is such a beautifully torturous story. Every sentence they were apart was painful and nerve-wracking. I was trying to contain my hope for the reunion but couldn't control the ensuing fist pump.

Love them together. I'm so happy with this chapter. Don't want it to end but I'm looking forward to more.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it, like always.

Nice to hear you're posting again. Waiting periods are fine as long as this gets finished!

I was so tense in the beginning and during Gem's "show". I'm just happy she is reunited with Mac. Can't wait to see what else is in store.

SmileWhenYouMeanItSmileWhenYouMeanItover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Fairesansa

I will get the errors corrected - if anyone else has any they could point out, that'd be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worth the wait

Love this series and I can't wait to read more!!

country_beauty

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...well done!

It took me 3 days to read all chapters of your story and I´m really impressed...looking forward to the next chapter!

...and I don´t think you have to stop using GB-english just because the story is based in the USA ;-)

Just keep going as it is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can't believe you

I just can't believe it. GO GEMMA. I love the fact she got mad when her pack melded to Mac. Hehehe she such an awesome character. I read 15b then BAM! Chapter 16, thank you so much for this story. I'll be patiently waiting for 17.

wantonmisswantonmissover 9 years ago
I love this story

Just binge read this and almost panicked till I noticed the date, your characters are punchy and well thought out, can't wait to read the next chapter

CalaharaCalaharaover 9 years ago
awesome!!!!!!!!!

One of your best chapters yet. I am eagerly awaiting more, thank you for keeping the story going. Though I am still a bit confused as to how they got Gemma safe.

jljboucherjljboucherover 9 years ago
Can't get enough!!!

Started the first chapter 24 hrs ago and can't get enough! Hope you update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please!

I've been holding off on reading this chapter, but I need more!!! Please don't wait to put us out of our misery. I have loved this story from the beginning and can't wait to see how it ends. Hurry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
:D

More please! More of EVERYTHING! Can you please make a second story after this about her brother, how he copes? Are you still looking into making this a book? Please do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Publish Please!!!

I love this book sooo much! You are an absolutely fantastic writer! I nearly cried when I realized that I was at the end of chapter 17. Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to your characters and thus making this story so absolutely wonderful.

Personally, the story itself is so captivating that your use of British words do not in any way deter or detract from the whole. Please take as long as you need to finish and, again, fabulous job.

Thank you so very much,

CRNA5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more?

Loving this story!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 9 years ago
More

Pleas tell me that we are going to read more about Mac and Gamma. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OH DAMN THAT IS GOOD!!!

This is so damn good. This is better than some of the shifter books I have bought!!! I swear you should self publish this as a book when you are done send copies to the blogging ladies so they can get the word out. They would love this and pimp it out for you. I would gladly pay to have it in my Kindle. Really great! Can wait for the next chapter.

Melissa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please

Please finish this story. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You are amazing

Amazing.

FreesiaxxxFreesiaxxxover 8 years ago
I love this story!

I echo all the praises for your story! You are amazing! This story is eons ahead of many others I bought! I cried & beamed & got so enchanted by your compelling amazing GEM of a masterpiece! LOVE IT! You really should publish & I will definitely buy! Even when I have already read this story bec it is so good... I want to keep it & slowly savour it! Such compelling stories are so hard to find. Thank you!

JulielleJulielleover 4 years ago
💗

This is such a great book. Complicated story line, mystery, love adventure- it’s all good

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

Of Course Fantastic! And I agree with the two Anons who say don’t worry about the use of GB-English compared to American English! And a few things they can do if they find it interrupts the flow of the reading they can not read it, make a comment and continue to read, or they can do what I do if I see a word I don’t recognize or readily recognize but want to make sure it’s what I Think it is than look it up and Expand your vocabulary or just get clarification it is what you think it is! There is a song in comparing Potayto Pototto, for Potatoes Tomayto Tomahto, For Tomatoes we Each have our own ways to pronounce things it adds Flavor otherwise it’d be Too Flat or Unseasoned! I could go on but Won’t I think I’ve made my point! Now this story 15b Very O!M!G! I left a comment, but for her to go through ALL THAT and come out sane AT ALL Than she’s One Of THE MOST AMAZINGLY RESILIENT PEOPLE/WOLF!! You My Dear...The Things you have in that head of yours 👏👏👏Bravo! Brava! Wow! And so on! Thank You! Hope none of my comments were offensive or off putting NOT my intent it’s just how I feel and what I think in the moment! And sometimes comment! Almost Finished! Excited but Sad! Lead on Fearless Leader!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous