All Comments on 'Prize Bull Ch. 08'

by carlieplum

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wonderful to see you back. This is my favorite femdom story. I love it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a load of crap.

You NEVER convince me that Travis would do anything but run in the opposite direction from this controlling, manipulative, cruel bitch. Why would a young, healthy man do anything but break his foot off in Dara's ass and find a life of his own and not a life of servitude to a sick woman? It makes no sense. It isn't sexy or erotic. It's mean, degrading and just plain torture of another human being. Even for a fictional story it's disgusting. No stars for absolute, complete drivel. Surprised it even got 3's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Somewhat disappointed

My feedback on this story is as follows. I loved the first two or three chapters of this story, but then somehow it lost it's way for me. for example excessive descriptions of the physical sex between them, just went on and on without introducing anything particularly new. I'd have preferred more about the mind games. There was a lack of continuity between ch06 and 07 then again into 08, seemed swathes of time and relationship just jumped past.. Finally for my taste the direction it's now heading is leading more to slavery than loving but dominant wife, why wouldn't they still share a marital bed for instance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Load of crap

He secretly agreed to obey her? Why secretly? He needs to get the fuck out of there and get some therapy. She has broken him. Literotica wouldnt allow this of course but him beating the crap out of her would be very gratifying. Please stop writing this crap, and ill stop reading it ok? Go outside, do something useful for society. This story has me thinking of quiting literotica. At least the femdom shit. This female led relationship stuff always goes waaay to far in dehumanizing the poor man. Not erotic in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stuff. Maybe a strap on and some poppers would be good too.

EmSmithEmSmithabout 2 years ago

Beautiful Femdom from an alpha Goddess - everyone loves a sexy farmgirl! Don't pay any attention to the weak eunuch trolls below. Thankyou for sharing your wonderful stories with us :D

schubbaschubba10 months ago

I loved the loving embrace of her dominance. It is a shame the story does not continue.

DreaMajorDreaMajor2 months ago

Too many typos. Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous