Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe had borrowed their neighbor's Buick Park Avenue so all five of them could ride together. Joe and Marcie were in front and much to Charlie's delight he sat in the back between Gail and Meredith and they were good friends in no time. Of course it didn't hurt that Charlie kept remembering the photos of Meredith totally nude. Gail and Meredith looked at each other and smiled and that was the start of them teasing Charlie all the way to the restaurant and back to Gail and Charlie's house. They went in and were soon in deep discussions about going to Sinclair Retreat and set the date. If all went well in six weeks all of them would be together on the island for seven days. Charlie had visions of making love to Meredith and Marcie and Joe focused on Meredith and Gail. Of course the women had plans of their own and before the end of that seven days it was a pretty safe bet that everybody's wishes and dreams would be fulfilled including a couple that the three women shared without them even being aware of that fact. With their plans set Gail and Charlie walked Joe, Marcie and Meredith out to the car. Meredith managed to get close to Charlie and putting her arms around him kissed him deeply and then said, "I can't wait to be on the island with you and Joe," and then she got into the back seat and blew him a kiss through the window.

When they got back home Joe returned the car to the neighbors and then joined Marcie and Meredith in the living room. Meredith said, "I really like Gail and Charlie. They're so much like you two so I guess that's why I like them so much. It will be so much fun with all of us going to the island at the same time."

Marcie looked at Meredith and asked, "are you sure you can get time off again?"

"I will even if I have to quit."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"I don't know if you'll believe this but something is telling me that it's important for me to go with you. Okay so I know that sounds totally silly but I can't help it. I'm going to go one way or another." Looking at Marcie she smiled and added, "Of course I think I remember somebody saying they would quit their job if that was the only way they could get back to the island."

Marcie smiled and said, "Okay yes I did say that but I have Joe to support me until I get another job."

"I'm not worried about it either, I trust my feelings." As they got ready for bed Marcie asked her, "Will you sleep with us tonight or would you prefer your own bed?"

Meredith smiled and said, "Given the choice I'd always sleep with you two rather than alone."

*

Chapter Fifty Two

They slept in Sunday morning and then took their time over breakfast and coffee before taking showers and then lounging around the house naked and by eleven o'clock they were setting down to look at the pictures on the laptop again. Marcie looked at Meredith and said, "Yesterday we were looking at the pictures of that woman in bondage and that seemed to really get to you, was that a coincidence?"

She thought about it a second and then said, "I don't know."

Marcie smiled and said, "We'll be on the island in six weeks and remember, it's impossible to keep secrets there."

Meredith smiled and said, "It's not a secret really. Ever since we saw that women tied up it's been working on me. I didn't lie when I said I've never done anything like that but when I got home I started to imagine being tied up and you and Joe were teasing me. Then even though I didn't know them I added Gail and Charlie to my thoughts and all of you were tormenting me until I was begging for relief. That's why when I saw those pictures I kind of lost it. Now it's my turn to ask you something. Yesterday you took my nipples in your mouth, where did that come from?"

"I truly don't know. It just happened I guess, did you not like it?"

"Of course I liked it a lot but you surprised me." Then Meredith smiled and asked, "Are you hiding a secret?"

"I don't think so but if I am the island will find it." They didn't look at pictures very long before they were in the bedroom again and Joe was making love to Meredith and Marcie watched them once again. For the first time Marcie wasn't as content to just watch them and wait her turn to be with her husband so as she watched them she created a new thought. It didn't start out as a fantasy or even what she considered a wish but it started to build in her mind. She managed to put those thoughts aside then and as Meredith got on top of Joe and rode him toward her orgasm Marcie bent down to kiss him. As they were sharing a second kiss she felt a change in Meredith's movements and a second later Meredith's hand was on her ass and exploring her from behind. She moved a little closer to make it easier for her but a minute later Meredith's orgasm hit her and her movements stopped and it wasn't long before Joe and Marcie made love and Meredith just watched. By the time they had recovered it was time for Meredith to head back to Louisville.

As soon as she was on the road Joe put his arms around Marcie and said, "You were ready to have her go home weren't you."

"Was it that obvious?"

"Not to her I'm sure but I could tell."

"I still really like her and I enjoyed our weekend but..."

"But sharing me is getting old."

She smiled and as her arms went around his waist she said, "I think it would be better if she had someone to share with me."

"What do you want to do about going to the island?"

"We'll be walking the beach and of course we'll be with Gail and Charlie too so I'll be fine."

He kissed her and said, "And you plan to be with Charlie."

She smiled and said, "I hope so. Ever since the weekend after we got home it's been so hard to behave when we're with them."

"I think it's as hard on them as it is on us."

"I do too and I still don't know why Gail is being so reluctant. I mean we've seen each other naked and about every time we get together with them we tease each other."

"Something is still worrying her and she'll have to work that out but we both know that the island will help that situation a whole lot."

It was then that Charlie called and told Joe, "I'm with Gail at the mall and I was hoping I could hit you for a cup of coffee while she finishes her shopping."

"Sure come on over." After Joe hung up he looked at his still naked wife and smiled. "Charlie is coming over for coffee. Remember when Ki came to the cottage and you walked out naked and surprised him using that earring story? That worked so well."
Marcie's eyes sparkled and she asked, "Are you thinking I should do that to Charlie?"

"I think it would be fun but it's up to you."

She kissed him and said, "I think it would be fun too, is he on his way over?"

"I'd guess fifteen minutes at the most."

"I'd better get ready then."

"You're already naked."

"I want to fix myself up a little, you know, a touch of makeup and so forth."

He kissed her once more and said, "You better get going then," and as she turned he slapped her ass and she looked at him over her shoulder as she left the room. Joe saw Charlie arrive and met him at the door. "Hi Charlie, the coffee is brewing and I'll go find Marcie and let her know you're here."

Joe headed to the bedroom and a moment later Marcie walked into the living room naked and studying her earring. As Charlie stared at her in surprise she walked very close to him before looking up and said, "Oh...Charlie when did you get here?"

"I uh...just a minute ago." She had put on makeup and her tallest high heels to make her long legs look even longer and that gave Charlie an instant erection. She handed her earring to him and said, "I don't know where Joe went, could you get this earring apart for me?" He didn't do any better than young Ki had done and had trouble trying to focus on her so called problem.

His eyes went back to her again and he said, "Marcie you look incredible. You have the sexiest legs I've ever seen."

She put her arms around him and said, "Thank you Charlie. Are you getting as anxious to go to the island as I am?"

He forgot about her jewelry problem and putting his arms around her he pulled her to him gently and said, "I think about it everyday."

Joe was just around the corner and listened as she pulled herself into him more and said, "I do too. I still remember the four of us getting naked together that night too. You had me so turned on I couldn't think straight."

"You have me turned on right now."

"I know I can feel your hardness press against me and I like that feeling." Then she released her hold on him and said, "I better go get dressed before I do something I shouldn't." He released his hold on her and watched her as she walked away with the high heels making her hips sway so seductively. As soon as she was around the corner Joe pulled her to him and they kissed deeply and she whispered, "Wow was that nice, thank you honey. He was so hard and his eyes were all over me."

"I don't blame him, those fuck me heels make me want to take you right here and now."

"Even though we made love awhile ago?"

"Yes even though we just made love. I better go out and finish our little game with Charlie and settle down." With one last light kiss Joe went to the living room and said, "I don't know where the hell Marcie is, she was in the bedroom trying on some clothes."

"Joe she was just out here and she was...shit man she was naked and looking so hot in high heels."

"How the hell did I miss her then...oh it had to be while I was in the bathroom. Well at least you've had a thrill."

"Thrill doesn't even come close to what I felt. Damn it man she...I mean she was wearing make up and heels I almost came in my pants when she pressed herself into me."

Marcie slipped off her heels and put on a thin robe and waited a minute and then went out to join Joe and Charlie. As Joe poured the coffee Marcie stepped up to Charlie and as her robe slipped open she put his hands on her hips and said, "I can't wait for our vacation." He was hard again almost immediately but she stepped back and coyly closed her robe before turning to Joe saying, "I'll take my coffee and go finish what I was doing."

Charlie watched her go and asked, "Didn't Meredith just leave and didn't you three just...you know make love or whatever?"

"Yeah a couple of hours ago."

"Holy shit man how do you do it? I mean how can you stand it to look at Marcie and not keep her in bed all the time?"

He smiled and asked, "I have a question for you, will you tell Gail about this?"

"Well yeah, we try not to keep secrets from each other."

"Good for you. How long before she's done shopping?"

"She said give her another half an hour or so. I know it was stupid of me to drive over here for that short time but I just couldn't stand it in the mall anymore. Everywhere I looked I saw kids wearing their jeans halfway off of their asses or those Goth kids with their died spiked hair and rings in their noses. Gives me the creeps."

"That's why I don't go to the mall anymore." They talked for the next half an hour and then Charlie left and Joe went to find Marcie.

"Well did you enjoy yourself?"

"I loved it and Charlie was so excited and sweet. I can't wait to get to the island. Did you watch us?"

"I wanted to but I couldn't without Charlie catching me so I just listened. He's right you know you really are very sexy when you wear those heels."

"I hardly ever do because they make me so tall."

"I don't mind at all and I'll guarantee you men will stare at you when you do wear them."

She smiled and said, "Then maybe I'll start wearing them more when you and I go out. I know I'll wear my short skirt and no panties for you one of these days."
He smiled and kissed her and then said, "I love you honey."

*

Chapter Fifty Three

Their vacation was only a week away now and Marcie and Gail had talked several times about what to take and Gail had an ongoing list of questions. She and Charlie hadn't been on a significant vacation in a long time and had only flown once before so that fueled even more questions.

The four of them flew out of Evansville so they didn't see Meredith until they reached St. Croix and boarded the island shuttle boat. They shared kisses and hugs and then settled down and talked for most of the long ride to the far side of the island. Gail and Charlie's eyes were everywhere as they looked at the ocean and the other passengers on the boat. Charlie leaned over and said, "I see what you mean, I don't see anybody more than maybe ten years older than us and none younger than maybe early twenties."

"I know, isn't it crazy? By the end of our week you will have eye strain believe me."

"I'm going to be glad I have a digital camera with huge memory."
When they signed in at the main building Joe, Marcie and Meredith noticed the more humble surroundings but it was still very clean and nice and the staff really did go out of their way to keep people happy. Once they had signed in Ki came out and it took a few minutes of hugs and kisses from Marcie before he ushered them to an area at the far side of the lobby where he had a couple different kinds of juices waiting for them and he said, "Okay I owe you an explanation." With all eyes on him he said, "My name is Kingston Sable, or Ki." He smiled and paused to let that information sink in and then continued. "Yes my family owns the island. Or rather my uncle Sinclair Sable does and he raised me. I am to inherit the island when Uncle dies so he has spent a good part of our years together seeing to it that I will be prepared for the tasks I will face one day. I go to college right here on the island and that week a month in St. Croix I had mentioned is really spent at university. About a year ago I came up with the contest idea to advertise the island," and he looked at Joe and Marcie and smiling said, "Yes the contest you won. So Uncle put me in charge of that as a form of training."

Marcie interrupted and said, "You did an amazing job with it Ki but why didn't anybody know you when I called the resort?"

"Thank you. They knew me as Larry and knew nothing of my contest. They were told that I was doing research and with Uncle's name on your file no questions were ever asked."

"But now you're here at Sinclair Retreat."

"Yes I'm a manager in training now and one of the things I'm working on is convincing Uncle to change the name of this place to something more appropriate. Retreat just doesn't get it anymore."

"So the whole houseboy idea was your doing."

"Yes. It's an idea that I'm kicking around for the resort but the part about me being assigned to you only was something I came up with at the last minute. If we ever did start offering houseboys we would never be able to do it that way. I really enjoyed doing that for you by the way."
"I doubt that you can appreciate just how much that added to our experience."

"Then maybe I better give that more thought. I'm sorry you're on your own to get from your cabins to the restaurant or wherever while you are here but then the Retreat only goes for about three miles in each direction and there is no isolated beach to go to. On the other hand with us being smaller I doubt that you will be inconvenienced."

Marcie looked at him and asked, "But what about the island magic?"

"That is one thing I can't answer. If you experience the magic that's wonderful but I can't guarantee it or explain it. Personally I believe it totally because I've seen and heard too much not to believe. Marcie I think I told you once that you bring your own magic and add that to the island. You come with hopes and dreams and expectations and you leave things at home that might interfere with your vacation. Things like worries and social restrictions. That's all part of the magic. But I also know that doesn't explain everything." He looked at Gail and Charlie and said, "I know this is your first time here so it may take you a day or so before you start to experience things that make you wonder. All I ask is that you enjoy your stay and keep an open mind and fun and adventure will find you." As they got up Ki moved closer to Gail and said, "I can tell that you are Marcie's friend because beauty follows beauty." Gail was watching him and when he smiled her heart fluttered just as Marcie had described on the phone that day.

"Thank you Ki. Marcie told me about you but as hard as she tried she didn't do you justice."

"Thank you Gail. Marcie and Meredith have won a place in my heart and I have no doubt you will too as the week progresses." He motioned with his hand and a young man appeared as Ki said, "Take good care of my friends Perry."

"I will do that Mr. Sable."

He looked at the group of five and said, "Perry will take you to your cabins now and help you get settled and I hope to see you at dinner this evening."

As they filed out Gail leaned close to Marcie and said, "Eighteen? Unbelievable."

"I can't believe I made love to the heir apparent of this island." Their luggage had been delivered to their cabins and the five of them piled into the oversized golf cart with a fringed roof and were driven to their cabins close to a half a mile from the main building.

The cabins were smaller than the cottages at the resort with smaller bedrooms and bathrooms and only queen sized beds, but they were very nice and Joe and Marcie's even had a hot tub in the back. Charlie and Gail's cabin was next door and Meredith's was next to theirs. One improvement over the resort was the beach was no more than a hundred feet from their door and easily visible.

The first thing the women did was get into their micro bikinis and the guys into their suits. Then with Joe and Charlie openly staring at the women, the five of them headed to the beach to check out the area.

As they stood at the waters edge and looked around Joe said, "Hell of a view isn't it."

Looking right at Meredith next to him Charlie said, "It sure is and the beach and ocean are fantastic too."

Meredith looked up at Charlie and putting her arm around his waist said, "Charlie you are such a sweetheart, thank you." Gail was on his other side and gave his hand a squeeze. As he looked over at her she was smiling and said, "When it's time to go home I'll have to pick you up with a sponge because you are going to suffer a meltdown."

Another couple came down the beach and that gave Charlie and Joe another woman to admire. They stopped and said hi and she asked, "All of you just get here?"

Marcie said, "Just a little while ago, why does it show?"

She laughed and said, "Well mostly it's your lack of tan but we've only been here a couple of days so we aren't far ahead of you. Have you been here before?"

"We were at the resort on the other side of the island a couple of months ago but this is our first time here. Got any tips for us?"

"Well we're not familiar with the resort but we can tell you that you will have a blast." She pointed to a tall carved pole about fifty feet back toward the main building and said, "See that totem pole looking thing down there? From that point on past the main building to the pole on the other side is called the safe area and nudity isn't allowed there but about everything else is. There is a sign there but I thought I'd tell you."

"Thank you, so do a lot of guests go naked?"

"Quite a few but not all of them by any means. Of course with bikinis like we're all wearing there isn't a lot of difference."

"That's true too."

The couple started to walk away but she stopped and came back and said, "I almost forgot. They won't tell you about it but about...a mile down in the direction we're going is a double outcropping of lava. If you're really adventurous go between those and through the narrow slit in the lava."

"Why, what's back there?"

She just smiled and said, "I'll leave it to you to find out. Of course it varies as the guests come and go."

1...1819202122...24