Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I did a pretty thorough job because I made her moan and lean on me for balance."

"Oh my God did you really? That's...wow!" Then she hesitated and asked, "You aren't suggesting that you and I..."

"No...no I didn't mean that, I was just, you know telling more of my experiences."

"I wonder if I could have done what you did. I mean it isn't like it would have hurt or whatever. I guess some of it is what would other people think if they knew. Would they think I was bisexual or something?"

Marcie laughed and said, "Who would ever know what you did? I mean other than your partner."

"Darn it Marcie you got me wondering about kissing a woman so we have kissed and now you bring that up and I wonder if I could do what you did."

"Then touch me and find out. We don't have to go jump into the shower."

"Now? I mean, here just like that?"

"Yes but if you don't want to that's okay too I guess. At least you'll know you can't bring yourself to touch me or whoever."

Gail looked at Marcie's shaved mound but didn't reach down. Instead she stepped closer and they shared another long kiss and then Gail's hand moved down and Marcie felt Gail explore between her legs. Without breaking the kiss Marcie moved her legs apart a little and she almost moaned as she felt a finger slip between her lips. Gail felt Marcie's wetness and as her tongue explored Marcie's mouth her finger explored Marcie's pussy and felt her now puffy lips. When Marcie moaned Gail stopped moving her fingers but kept her hand there as she looked at Marcie and said, "I guess I can do it after all and you're right it's a lot like touching myself."

Marcie took a breath and whispered, "You almost made my knees give out."

Then Marcie put her hand between Gail's legs and caressed her lips as Gail opened her legs up. They didn't kiss that time but looked at each other's eyes as fingers explored and passions rose. Gail closed her eyes as Marcie's finger went deeper into her and then retreated covered with her dew and Marcie used her wet finger to tease her clitoris. Gail tightened her embrace on Marcie and said, "Oh God we better stop or this is going to get totally out of control."

*

Chapter Forty Nine

They separated and quickly dressed before resuming their place on the couch and

it took her a minute to collect herself, but then Gail said, "I can't believe what we just did."

"It felt good to have you touch and kiss me and I didn't want you to stop and yet I felt like I needed to. I'm as confused now as I was before except now I know it isn't Meredith so it's either island magic or we're discovering that we are at least bi curious."

"I have to think it's island magic because in all of my twenty seven years I've never done anything like that."

"I hadn't either."

Gail changed the subject then and said, I can't believe how much happened for you and Joe in just one week."

"I still can't believe it. I know we haven't told you some things so don't be surprised if things keep popping up in the coming weeks."

"If we go down there in a few weeks do you think I'll make love to Joe and you with Charlie?"

"Gail I can almost guarantee it unless you really don't want that to happen."

"I really do but...are you sure you're okay with that?"

"I'm fine with it Gail. You all but have Joe wrapped around your finger now. If you tell him you can walk on water he'll believe it. Even if we don't go to the island I can see us trading partners one day. Marcie leaned back and said, "I made love to Ki."

"Did you really? How was it?"

"Nice but not what I had hoped it would be for me. Oh he was just as I had imagined he would be, sweet, caring and intense but it just didn't excite me like I expected it to."

"And Joe?"

"He made love to Renee, the leggy woman he golfed with."

"No did he really? I meant where was Joe when you made love to Ki but...this Renee too?"

"Yes. I didn't know about it until later but it didn't matter. He didn't seem all that overwhelmed by her anyway. But to answer your question about Ki Joe watched us from the closet."

Gail laughed and said, "No did he really? That's so funny, it's like a porn movie I saw one time."

Joe said the I didn't make love to Ki we just shared an experience and I fucked Ian but Joe and I make love."

Gail said, "I can understand what he means but if you don't mind me saying so I'm pretty sure that you and Joe have fucked too."

Marcie just nodded and said, "If you mean hard fast and intense sex then yes we have fucked too, many times."

"So have Charlie and I. I never use that word but that's just what we do sometimes."

"You should use it with Charlie sometime. I'll bet you'll find out that he likes to hear you talk dirty and be coarse when you really are having hard fast sex. That's another thing I learned while we were gone."

Gail got up and said, "I better get home because if I stay here I'm going to kiss you again. I know it's because it's something new and I'm very curious about it and I really enjoyed what we did but it still scares me a little."

"Good because that's how I feel about it too. Listen Meredith will be here in a couple of weeks for the weekend and I want you and Charlie to meet her."

"I'd love to meet her and of course Charlie will make a fool of himself over her."

"I'm pretty nervous about her coming actually."

"Why is that?"

"Because we became such close and intimate friends so quickly that it had to be island influences. If that's the case then that close loving relationship we had going will dissolve like cotton candy in the rain and it will end up being very awkward and embarrassing and I don't want that to happen."

"I'll bet it won't but if that were to happen she wouldn't stay anyway so that shouldn't be a problem."

"I hope you're right. Joe and I were also scared to death that when we got home we would lose you and Charlie as friends because we've changed so much."

"Well that's one fear you can put to rest at least. Marcie some of our conservative ways were out of respect for you. We knew that's how you were so we didn't want to do or say anything to embarrass or upset you. We both loved you in spite of our differences in the way we look at life. Now look at us, I can't keep up with you. It took all I had and more to let Joe see me in the micro bikini and then see me nude but it was you that helped me through that. You and I are quite a pair you know."

As they walked to the door Marcie said, "I think we are too and that's why I love you. Correction we love you because Joe loves you almost as much as he loves me I think and I know that isn't island magic."

"That's one thing we have going for us, we'll go to the island already loving each other so we'll have at the very least that much when we come home." They shared one more light kiss and then Marcie watched Gail walk to her car and go home.

*

Chapter Fifty

The weekend that Meredith was coming to stay with Joe and Marcie finally arrived and they were both nervous and apprehensive. As Meredith made the two hour drive she got more nervous and her thoughts danced around what the three of them had shared on the island and then to what it might be like when she reached Joe and Marcie's house. She didn't want to lose the loving feeling she had when she was with them but the reality of the situation told her that island influences had to be responsible for at least a lot of what they had shared. People just don't meet and within a day or two become such close friends that they cry when they have to part. But as she neared their house she could still feel her love for them and how close she felt she was to Marcie.

When Meredith rang their doorbell it startled Marcie and she jumped and she looked at Joe and then waited for him so the two of them could go to the door together. When they opened the door and saw her standing there all of her fears were gone and Marcie threw her arms around her and said, "I'm so glad you could come."

Joe joined them and put his arms around both women and said, "It's so good to see you again Meredith."

Her eyes were tearing up and she sniffed as she smiled and said, "It's so good to be with you two again. You can't believe how nervous I've been. I've been a wreck for the last two days worrying about today."

Joe kissed her and said, "So have we." He picked up her suitcase and as soon as they were inside they shared another embrace and Marcie offered coffee. They sat down and for a few minutes they talked about simple things like being home and back into the old routine but it didn't take long for the island to become the topic of conversation. They talked about the time they had shared together and about the island in general and Meredith said, "I still can't believe that we were naked together on the beach. In fact there are a lot of things we did that I still can't believe." She went on then saying, "I'm still trying to decide about the island. So much happened that I can't begin to explain, both before I met you two and after but I still have a hard time believing some of it. I don't believe in magic or whatever and yet I can't come up with any other explanation."

"We can't either," Joe said as he refilled their coffee cups.

Then Meredith asked them, "How did it go with your friends when you got home?"

Marcie said, "fantastic but you won't believe it when we tell you." She described how they had Charlie and Marcie keep their hands in the sand and found that it would influence both of them. Joe and Marcie didn't want to get into a lot of personal details but they described their first two days with them and how before it was over Gail was wearing her micro bikini in front of them and then before the end she was naked and so was Marcie. "Oh my God then it has to have something to do with the island don't you think?" Joe nodded and said, "I'm like you, I don't want to accept that but we almost have to. How has it been for you Meredith, have you noticed yourself slipping back toward your old ways since you've been home?"

She smiled and said, "Yes I have a little bit and I hate that so on the drive up here I kept putting my fingers into my container of island sand. I didn't believe any of that and yet there I was playing with the sand and hoping it would help. I don't mind if I settle down a little bit but I was afraid that it wouldn't stop and I'd end up being this frumpy and half timid woman again."

Joe looked at her and said, "Somehow I just can't see you frumpy, not before and certainly not in the future. All I can see when I look at you is an, impetuous and fun loving person, beauty, caring and oh so very sexy."

"Thank you. I remember how you paid attention to me and made me feel so desirable and welcome into your heart and I've missed that so much."

Marcie got up and said, "I made us a light lunch if I could interest you two."

Meredith jumped up and said, "I am hungry but let me help you."

Joe stood up but stayed behind and watched the two women as they talked and made their way to the kitchen. As Meredith filled glasses with ice water she asked Marcie, have you had any thoughts about what we shared on the island?"

"I've had so many and it's difficult to put one experience ahead of another because each of them were special to me. Our walks on the beach at night, our afternoon at the isolated beach was an amazing experience that I think about a lot and of course watching you and Joe make love was special to me for a couple of reasons."

Meredith had stopped what she was doing and was just standing there listening to Marcie. When she mentioned making love to Joe Meredith said, "That was so very special to me too. We had been teasing each other and ourselves for so long that day and then when I felt Joe...I felt Joe enter me I almost fainted. Then you started to touch me and I soared."

"You really did like me touching you?"

"Very much. We didn't have much time to talk about it later and we both said that was a new experience for us but I've thought about it a lot ever since that day."

"Do you think all of that was just the island magic?"

"I don't want to think that is the case and I really don't believe it was. Then when you washed me in the shower and you touched me...my lips, for the first time in my life I wondered what it would be like to be with a woman...with you...in a loving and sexual way. Those thoughts settled down when I went home but I'll never forget how they affected me."

"I'm still so mixed up about all of that. When we kissed during our lovemaking with Joe I almost melted inside. Even after I'd had two strong orgasms and I kissed you as you rode Joe, my heart jumped and I wanted to keep kissing you. I still see myself as not being bisexual or even bi curious and yet...I want to hold you close and kiss you again." Joe was just around the corner and just as he was about to enter the kitchen he could hear them talking so he stayed just out of sight and listened to them. As he heard Marcie confess her desires and concerns to Meredith he remembered watching them kiss and his cock started to grow. Then Marcie said, "I even talked to Gail about it and we undressed and held each other and kissed just to see how I would feel about that."

"Did you come to any conclusions?"

"Both of us did. We both decided we needed to think about all of that some more because we came pretty close to making love that day. I guess I have a problem because I love Joe so much and there is nothing quite like having my man make over me and make love to me. But then I also remember how it felt to have your warm softness against me and your lips on mine. I'm pretty screwed up I guess."

"Then I am too because right now I want Joe so much but like you I also want to feel us together again. That's as new to me as it is to you and I can't help but be curious and want to experience all of that again...and maybe more."

Marcie smiled and said, "I almost feel sorry for Joe when I think about it. He loves me so much and I know he loves you and Gail. I know he dreams about making love to you again and he wants so much to make love to Gail one day soon. But if he knew what we were talking about or would happen to see us making love he'd...I don't know what he would do but I do know that like so many guys he would be so excited to see us doing that."

"Where is Joe by the way?"

"I think he's giving us time to talk."

"So you and Joe haven't...been with Charlie or Gail?"

"Not yet but it was pretty close to happening that one night. I don't know why Gail is hesitating because I know she wants Joe and I know she would be okay if I made love to Charlie."

"Maybe she's afraid something might happen like her falling totally in love with Joe or you with Charlie or something. Or maybe she's saving it for some special time."

Maybe so. The four of us have been very careful not to get into intimate situations since that one night because none of us can be trusted to behave now."

Meredith smiled and said, "Even you and Gail are trying to be careful."

"That's true. Oh by the way if you don't mind we thought the five of us could go out for dinner tonight. We'd like you to meet them."

"Yes of course I'd love to."

"I already know that Charlie will fall for you. He saw your pictures and about went crazy."

"Do I get to see the pictures?"

"How about right after lunch?"

"Perfect." Joe counted to ten and then just before entering the kitchen said, "Whatever happened to our lunch plans," and he entered smiling innocently.

Marcie smiled and said, "We were having an important talk."

"Want me to leave so you two can talk some more?"

"No we're going to eat and then look at pictures and have some wine."

"I'm all for that, which pictures?"

"All of them including the video."

"Really?"

"Of course. We have the rest of the afternoon and most of tomorrow to...talk about everything."

*

Chapter Fifty One

Meredith helped to pick up the kitchen after lunch while Joe set up the laptop in the living room. When they sat down it was with Joe in the middle and he put his arms around both of them and said, "Once again I'm the luckiest man in the world," and he kissed Marcie and smiled at her and then kissed Meredith as her hand went behind his neck and her tongue went deep into his mouth as Marcie watched them.

Joe started the computer and they started with pictures right from the first day on the island. The more they looked at the more Meredith leaned against Joe as her hand rested on his thigh. When the pictures that Joe took of Marcie while she was naked came up on her first visit to the isolated beach Meredith said, "You are so sexy Marcie, no wonder Joe fell for you." Marcie just smiled as Joe moved on and soon Jorge and Ken were on the screen with Marcie between them. They had to pause and explain about that afternoon as Joe moved them through one photo after another. Meredith said, "It's easy to see that those guys are totally wrapped up in you Marcie, and Joe look at you with those women. That could only happen on the island that's for sure." Then she saw Joe with Mary and his suit was down and his cock was pointing straight ahead. "Oh yes now that one I like and I'll bet those women did too." Marcie admitted to getting upset with Joe so nothing more happened with the two couples. "Too bad because I think those guys...Jorge and Ken really had plans for you Marcie."

"I'm sure they did and I was so tempted but at that point I was still trying to deal with wearing my bikini in public and thoughts of making love to anybody else just didn't exist." They continued to sip their wine and talk as they moved through the photos until they came to the series with Ian. Meredith about came unglued when she saw Marcie receiving her massage and being teased. "Oh my God Marcie that looks so hot. I can almost feel what you must have been feeling that day. That guy...Ian you said? He is pretty handsome and looks like he's ready to be your slave." Then Joe put in the DVD and they watched the movie of Marcie being massaged, rubbed and teased. Then when Ian entered her and with Joe over her and touching her breasts as he talked to her Marcie said, "Joe was telling me that Ian was fucking me and he went on and on talking dirty to me. He'd never talked to me like that before and for some reason that made it all the more sinful and exciting for me and he was driving me crazy."

Meredith was quiet as she watched Ian until he came inside of Marcie and then Joe quickly replaced him. "Oh my God how I wish that could have been me. Marcie you must have been going out of your mind with passion."

"I was and when I had my second orgasm I almost passed out. It was the hardest and longest one I've ever had and Joe just kept me going until he finally came too."

After that series they stopped and refilled their glasses and used the bathroom before getting into the photos that they had taken with Meredith. Before they could sit down Meredith intercepted Joe and they shared another kiss and his hands explored her breasts and then around to her ass. As they kissed Marcie stepped up behind Meredith and started to undress her. Joe wasn't even aware of that until Meredith stopped kissing him so Marcie could get her top off and then finish undressing her. Then as Joe watched Meredith undressed Marcie and they fell into an embrace and kissed for several seconds. Then while Joe was still thinking about that both women undressed him and teased him by fondling his cock and balls before Marcie said, "Let's look at some more pictures." Joe looked down at his hard cock and then at Marcie and she just smiled at him innocently.

They looked at several more pictures and when they saw the ones of the three of them at the isolated beach that had them talking about that day. Then they saw the ones with the woman tied up and being teased and that seemed to set Meredith off and she leaned over to kiss Joe and teased his cock. Marcie watched them for a minute and then she leaned over and took one of Meredith's nipples in her mouth and she sucked and ran her tongue over the tip before gently biting it and pulling it out. Meredith was getting very excited as Marcie continued by using one of her hands to touch Meredith before putting her hand on Joe's cock along with Meredith's. The photos on the computer were forgotten as the three of them made their way to the bedroom where once again Marcie watched Joe and Meredith make love. It wasn't long after that when Joe made love to Marcie as Meredith kissed her softly and caressed her breasts. Some of the island magic was missing but not enough to spoil their time together and by the time they had recovered and showered it was time to go meet Gail and Charlie.

1...1718192021...24