Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay but don't kid yourself, Ki is your fantasy and I think that's great. At least I'm not the only one to have that happen now."

Marcie sipped her coffee in silence and tried to put Ki out of her mind, but she had to accept the fact that Joe was right and that realization scared her. It was different when she was lying in bed late at night and that fantasy would play through her mind. It was harmless and anonymous and to her at least very sensual for some reason. Maybe it had to do with ego. It was about attracting a guy that was so much younger than she was. Joe was right about that too, it was a Mrs. Robinson kind of thing. The problem was even knowing all of that didn't lessen how she felt when she thought of Ki.

Ian broke her reverie when he said, "I hope we didn't take too long." Joe stood up and shaking his hand said, "Hi, I'm Joe, Marcie's husband."

"Nice to meet you Joe. This is my wife Thea."

"Nice to meet you Thea." They sat down and Joe ordered more coffee before Ian said, "I told Thea about that other beach. It certainly sounds nice."

Joe said, "It is nice. Somewhat smaller than the one here but it has more character with more lava rock features and more palm tress and so forth. All of that contributes to the private and secluded quality. We're planning on going out there after lunch if the two of you would like to join us."
"Yes of course we would and thank you. We can rent an electric cart with no problem."

"Too bad our houseboy's car only holds four."

"That's not a problem at all as long as we can follow him since we don't know the way."

"Say about one then? Cottage twelve."

"We'll be there at one then and thanks again."

Marcie said, "You might want to bring a small cooler with beverages. It gets pretty warm on the beach and there's nothing around for a long way."

"Thanks I'll take your advice."

For the first time since the introductions Thea spoke saying, "What do you do out there?"

"Walk, sun, you know whatever you do at most beaches."

"Ian said you can go naked."

Marcie didn't know if Ian had told her the whole story so she said, "Oh that, yes well you can but it isn't required of course. We saw a couple of naked women the last time. You can go topless or stay dressed or whatever you want to do. That's part of the fun of it, there are no real rules or people policing the area. I'll go out in my bikini and skirt." She wasn't going to go into what she did the last time or even what she hoped to do this time.

Ian took one more taste of coffee and said, "Well we'll let you get on with your morning then and we'll see you at one."

Joe and Marcie lingered over more coffee and she said, "I wish I would have known I would spend so much time in the bikini because I would have bought two. Now I hate to spend the money when we'll be going home in four days."

"Honey if you want a second bikini I don't mind at all. So what if you never wear it after we leave here, for four days you'd have a choice."

What if I decide to go naked this afternoon?"

"With Ian and Thea there?"

"Well...I don't know. The thought scares me to death but despite that I'd still like to."

"I wonder if I'll ever get used to the new you that I love so much."

"I wonder if the fear and adrenalin rush that I feel when I think about being naked in front of them is part of the reason I want to do it. Just make sure the camera works because I may never have the nerve again to do anything nearly as daring as the things I've done since we got here."

"And like we said before we both know that it will be totally different when we get home because that's a whole different situation."

"I know and I hate that thought. We'll just have to save and plan for a vacation someplace where we can do what we want."

*

Chapter Eighteen

Ki was at their door just before one and when Marcie and Joe went out he jumped out of his car to help Marcie in. Instead of offering her hand she put her arms around him and kissed him and then looked at Joe and smiled. Joe smiled back at her and told Ki, "We're expecting someone to join us and they should be here any time now."

"That's fine Joe. I haven't heard from either of you and I was afraid I had done something wrong." Marcie was playing it up as much as she could and putting his arm around her she held him close and said, "Ki you are too perfect to do anything wrong."

Joe wasn't fazed by her actions and said, "Honey would you show Ki where our tote is and bring it out. I'll wait for Thea and Ian." Marcie knew what Joe was up to and she was eager to do as he asked. As soon as she and Ki were inside, Joe slipped in behind them and watched as Marcie started kissing him and making over him as she said, "I've missed you Ki. Maybe I'll call you and have you just come and see me."

"I'd be happy to do that of course."

"Wonderful. Remember when you saw me in my new bikini?"

"Of course I do, you looked fantastic in it just as you do now."

She pulled her bikini skirt off and said, "Maybe I'll ride out to the beach like this instead, would you let me sit up front with you?"

"Yes of course you can."

"When you come get us later maybe I'll ride back naked, have you ever had anybody do that Ki?"

Ki hesitated and stared at her awkwardly for a second before answering, "I...no I never have Marcie."

"I'll think about that." She was getting herself excited by trying to tease shy Ki so she moved her bra and let her breasts free and said, "Touch me Ki." He hesitated and Marcie saw just a hint of motion so she knew that Joe wasn't far away. "Please touch my breasts Ki."

"If you are sure that's what you want."

"I absolutely do want you to touch me." His hands tentatively went to her breasts and Marcie's hands went to his hips for support as she nearly closed her eyes and absorbed the incredible sensations as his hands explored her breasts.

Then from somewhere near the front door they heard Joe say, "Ian's coming." Marcie kissed Ki once more and then put her bra back in place but left her bikini skirt on the floor as they went out.

Ian was out of his cart and Marcie heard him tell Joe, "Thea won't be coming, she left for St. Croix an hour ago."

"I'm sorry Ian would you like to take a rain check on the beach outing?"

"No I'd still like to go unless you'd rather keep this as couples." Then he added, "Despite Thea leaving I don't intend to go home until Thursday afternoon because this place is just to fantastic to just walk away from it."

"You're still welcome to come along then but ride with us and leave your cart here."

Marcie said, "I'm going to ride up front with Ki and talk to him on the way out."

Joe jumped in and Ian grabbed his cooler and put it in the back and jumped in while Ki held Marcie's hand as she sat down. With Ian sitting behind her, Marcie waited until they were rolling and then moved her bra again so that when she turned slightly her breasts were exposed to Joe and Ki. Joe looked at his wife and smiled at her but she didn't dare turn to smile at him or Ian would see her breasts. Then Ki had another treat as they went over a few bumps here and there as her unencumbered breasts danced up and down. Ki did his best to keep his mind on driving but he also spent a lot of time glancing over at Marcie as she smiled at him.

There wasn't a lot of difference between Marcie being exposed or covered but that small difference had a powerful effect on Ki. As they pulled up to the private beach she put her tiny bra back in place and waited for Ki. He helped her out and she gave him a kiss and said, "Thank you Ki, we'll call you later."

"You're welcome Marcie and I'll be waiting for your call. Remember to use lotion."

"Thank you for worrying about me." With their coolers and bags unloaded Ki backed up and took off.

Ian said, "That's your houseboy?"

"Yes and he is a wonder."

"If you kissed me that often I'd probably jump off of buildings if you asked."

She smiled at Ian and just said, "I think he's so sweet." They selected a place to drop their coolers and bags and then they went to the shoreline and started out on a slow walk talking as they went. It wasn't long before Marcie was holding Ian's hand on one side and Joe's on the other. They saw no one so Marcie let go of Joe's hand and without missing a step adjusted her bra until the fabric over each breast wasn't much more than an inch wide and her areole were peeking out on both sides. It took a while but when she got the chance she adjusted the triangle between her legs and made that as small as the ones that were working valiantly to cover her nipples.

Joe ran ahead several paces and said, "Hold it. Ian stand behind Marcie and put your arms around her and I'll take your picture." As soon as Ian's arms came around her she took them in her hand and pulled him close to her as she leaned back against his bare chest. After that shot he said, "Ian go down on one knee. Marcie sit on his leg as he puts his arm around you again. Ian lean into her side now. Yes like that. Hold that pose a second because my camera is having a focus problem." The whole focus thing was a lie but Ian had his head very close to Marcie's chest so he was ready to stay that way for as long as they wanted him to. Joe finally grabbed that shot and said, "Okay got it, thanks." When Marcie got up she turned toward Ian slightly and noticed his obvious erection but pretended to not see it. She knew she would have other opportunities to see his bulge as the afternoon wore on. She really had no idea what she would do or how far things would go. She just knew she was going to just take it one step at a time and let circumstances dictate each successive event without even discussing it with Joe. She was hanging on to the last shred of her self control now but she no longer worried about that very much.

Not too far down the beach Marcie ran ahead about thirty feet and then stopped and then carefully ran back letting her breasts bounce free of the tiny triangles of material until she reached Ian and jumped into his arms almost knocking him off of his feet as he caught her. Joe was quick to get a shot of her as Ian held her and looked down a her. To his credit he glanced at her hard nipples and then into her eyes and smiled as he said, "You are so incredible Marcie."

"Thank you Ian. I'm sorry about Thea but I'm really glad you came anyway."

"I wouldn't miss this for anything."

"Let's go back and have some wine okay?"

"By all means that's okay at least with me anyway," and as he gently lowered her feet to the sand she moved her bra back into place again.

*

Chapter Nineteen

They made it back to their coolers and Joe opened and poured the wine into acrylic glasses. Ian held up his glass and turning to Joe said, "To a man's man and the luckiest man on earth," and then to Marcie he said, "And to the sexiest, liveliest and nicest women I've ever met. To both of you." They sampled the wine and Marcie kissed Ian lightly and said, "Thank you Ian that was nice."

He said, "Did you notice you have an admirer a ways down the beach?"

She looked farther down the beach and said, "Darn it I was hoping we would be left alone."

"Maybe they won't stay but at the moment they keep stealing glances of you."

Joe glanced over that way and said, "We'll just ignore them and go ahead and do what we want."

Marcie said, "Well at the moment I want a little more of that wonderful wine." She tried not to drink too fast because wine and the hot sun would get her pretty tipsy if she wasn't careful. Once her glass was nearly empty she said, "Oh I better lotion up or I'll get burned."

She got the bottle out and said, "Joe would you?"

Joe was thinking fast now and said, "Ian would you help her I'm going to put new batteries in the camera."

"It would be my pleasure."

Marcie handed him the bottle and stood still with her legs apart and said, "I wish I could lie down because this would feel so much better. More like a massage."

Ian said, "I can help with that, I have Thea's beach towel and I doubt she'll have any need of it."

Then Joe said, "Wait I have an idea." He pointed at the sand and said, "Marcie kneel down here and face toward the coolers." That put Marcie's bare butt pointing toward the couple that was watching them and he continued by saying, "Ian you get down on the other side of her and what we are going to do is push sand up until we've built a nice long ramp for Marcie to lie on." Ian looked first at Joe and then at Marcie as he said, "Or more like an alter than a ramp for her perhaps."

As Marcie got down on her hands and started to push sand into a pile she asked Joe, "Why are we doing this honey?"

"Because at this moment that couple or at least that guy down the beach is aiming a video camera at your butt as you wiggle to push sand so that's the first reason. With the ramp built and Thea's long beach towel over it we'll have a nice colorful platform for you to receive your massage and the ramp will give him a better angle for his camera. He might as well get good footage if he's going to the trouble to video you." She wanted to tell Joe she loved him right then but she'd see to that later. At the moment she was making a special effort to sway and wiggle her bare ass for the camera and she knew that Ian was getting a good look at her from time to time as well.

It took them awhile to heap up enough sand for their creation but Joe soon pronounced it finished and Ian draped Thea's towel over it providing a nice brightly colored area for Marcie and only her feet and ankles would be left in the sand. "Marcie honey are you ready for your massage?"

"I can't wait. Which of you gentlemen will do the honors for me?"

"Well both of us of course."

That was the answer she was hoping for and she couldn't hide her smile as she said, "Both of you? Oh yes I really am ready for my massage."

Joe said, "Wait, one more thing to do to make this perfect." He stood up and ran toward the man with the camera and talked to them for a couple of minutes. When he came back the couple was with him and looking at Marcie Joe said, "This is Mark and Faith and they are going to document the massage for us with both video and still cameras." Marcie's heart was racing. She didn't know how far Joe would let things go but she knew she was ready and in fact eager for whatever was about to happen.

With Marcie on her belly both men started at her ankles and made sure to stay together as they worked their way up her legs. They really did try to do a halfway legitimate massage and work her calf muscles as she moaned and gave them words of encouragement as the cameraman was getting some video footage and Faith a couple of still shots with Joe's camera. Joe and Ian worked their way up her thighs and the closer they got to her tight round butt the slower they went. It was hard for Joe to go slow because he knew in his mind what was going to happen and he couldn't wait. This would no doubt be the pinnacle of Marcie's experiences on Sable Island and he would have preferred to save it for the end of the week but this would have to do. They'd just have to find something else to occupy their time later.

With Marcie's head turned to the side and her cheek resting on Thea's towel Ian and Joe's hands touched her butt Marcie moaned again and said, "Oh yes, yes, yes that feels so wonderful." They took turns sliding lotion coated hands and fingers over her warm ass and between her butt cheeks and without thought or effort her hips would rise up every few strokes to meet their hands and in the process her cheeks would open and beg them to tease her ass all the way to her anus even more. Ian's heart was racing and his cock was so hard it hurt and like Marcie he had no idea where all of this would lead but he was eager to find out. Joe stopped long enough to untie the strings to her bikini bottom and the let that fall away and then he went ahead and untied her bra in both places and flipped those ties away as the cameras recorded the action.

Marcie was fully aware there were two cameras on her and between that thought and Joe and Ian's hands she felt like she might pass out in ecstasy. Part of her was building thoughts that were a scramble of desires and hopes and before one thought could be completed she would be on to another one. The other part of her focused on the incredible sensations that Joe and Ian were giving her. They had her more excited than she had ever been in her life. It would be weeks or even months before she would recall some of the extremely decadent and self indulging thoughts that flashed through her mind. Out of control thoughts that had been created and fueled by all that was happening to her.

The hands continued their progress up her back and out along her arms before they returned to her back and sides and to pay attention to the sides of her breasts. She knew the moment was coming when she would be turning over and she would be totally exposed to all four people and the cameras. She was completely out of control and under the spell of wild desire now and looked forward to Ian seeing her totally nude. They could do anything they wanted to do to her and she wouldn't care now. The couple with the cameras watching her and photographing her was a real bonus, especially the video camera. For some reason that had a special effect on her. She didn't know that she would ever get to see the result but just the idea that she was being videoed got her excited. Then she heard Joe say, "Okay honey it's time to turn over." Her heart jumped and she hesitated. Not because she was unsure or timid about turning onto her back but because she didn't want this experience to be over. She wanted all of them to see her lying there naked. She wanted the world to watch as Ian and Joe did whatever they wanted to with her. She turned over and adjusted her sunglasses as she moved and then lay her arms down to her side and her legs spread and displayed her nakedness in complete and open submission.

*

Chapter Twenty One

Marcie could feel the hot sun on her body as the men stared at her and then started at her lower legs once again to prolong the sweet agony all of them were experiencing. She closed her eyes and let her whole consciousness focus on their hands as they slowly marched up her legs, past her knees and on toward her exposed sex. She had never experienced anything like this before and she knew she would never experience anything as incredible as this again. There was the warm sun on her, the magic of the island, of this amazing sexual experience and of having a man other than Joe putting his hands all over her body. It was almost too much for her to take in. Just as their hands neared the divide between her legs Ian followed Joe's lead and they moved away leaving her craving, almost begging for a touch, a caress in that special place. They saved her breasts until they moved back up her arms and then she felt two pairs of slippery hands cover her breasts and tease her nipples. Her world was swirling and her heart was racing and her whole body felt alive and hungry for more attention. Her whole body and mind was begging for satisfaction now, for release as moans slipped past her lips.

There were no longer even half hearted thoughts to a massage now. They stayed with her breasts until she thought she might climax just from those sensations and then they started down her belly again. This time when they reached her vertical lips they moved her legs farther apart and her pussy lips opened for them. Joe and Ian took turns just lightly brushing and teasing between her legs until she was moaning ever louder and trying to hump their hands as her hips begged them to do more than just tease her. Then Joe slipped a finger deeply into her and felt her warm wetness and her pelvis try to take him even deeper before he took it out. Just one finger and just one time. Then he said, "Ian why don't you slip your suit off and see to my wife's needs." Marcie heard what Joe said but at the same time she couldn't believe it. Had her husband just offered her to this other man?

1...56789...24