Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian didn't move for a minute because he was afraid he had misunderstood Joe. Ian looked at him and Joe just nodded and moved up and kissed her before whispering, ""Honey Ian is going to fuck you now while I watch and Mark and Faith record all of the action, is that okay? Would you like to feel Ian's cock deep inside of you?" He knew that was exactly what she wanted but he was trying to think of ways to reinforce in her mind the full significance of what was taking place.

Her head nodded up and down almost imperceptibly and she whispered, "Oh yes." His hands went to her breasts as Ian positioned himself between her legs and Joe said to her softly, "Here we are on the beach of Sable Island on a bright sunny day and Ian is slipping his hard cock into you while Mark, Faith and I watch him fuck you." Joe looked down and watched as Ian's cock slowly disappeared into his wife and her hips quickly pushed up to meet his advance as she emitted a crying moan of approval and appreciation. Joe kissed his wife and she put her arms around his neck as she kissed him hard. Then Marcie's body started to move of its own accord as Ian thrust into her again and again, harder and faster as she cried out and mumbled unintelligible words. Just as nothing else in the world would ever compare to this for Marcie the same could be said for Joe. He had always wanted something like this to happen and the time had finally come. He had always pictured Charlie between Marcie's legs but at the moment it didn't matter. Like Marcie he didn't want it to end but he knew it couldn't last very long either.

Joe continued to kiss her and pay homage to her breasts and whispered to her, "Feel his cock reaching up into you honey. Feel his passion for you as he fucks you so hard and fast," and Ian continued to drive his cock in and out of her. She cried out softly again when her orgasm washed over her and moments later Ian joined her, grunting and pushing deep into her once again as his orgasm slammed into him. He was frozen in place as he deposited his fluids inside of her and her climax slowly started to subside. Joe wanted her so badly now but he didn't know if he could bring himself to take Ian's place or not. Would he feel Ian's cum inside of his wife with his cock? In reality there was no doubt what he would decide and as Ian moved from between her legs Joe quickly took his place. In seconds he was inside of his wife and the whole scene started all over again and thoughts of Ian's fluids disappeared. The only difference now was Ian was kissing her and Joe was pounding into her. Marcie quickly rose to a fever pitch again and she was getting louder with her pleadings and moans and Joe kept her dancing on the edge of a second orgasm. Joe still wished it could be prolonged but he knew he wasn't going to last even as long as Ian had because he had been teased about all he could stand. His hips went like a blur then as he banged into her hard and fast. Marcie became even more vocal than ever before then and said, "Yes honey yes take me hard baby...yes oh God yes fuck me." And then her back arched and her hands went into fists as her second and even harder orgasm took control of her body. That was all Joe could stand and he added his juices to Ian's and stayed deep in his wife as her orgasm seemed to go on forever.

Her body finally relaxed and Ian moved back as Joe lay on top of her and kissed her. "I love you honey," he whispered into her ear and her arms went around him limply. They stayed like that and the camera couple slowly moved back closer to Ian. Joe stayed in Marcie as long as he could but his cock was small and soft now and slipped out of her. She looked at him through her sunglasses and whispered, "God I love you Joe, thank you. That's all I can think to say right now, just thank you."

"I love you. I'll help you up and we can go rinse off in the ocean."

"Honey I don't know if I can make it I'm so weak."

Joe said a little louder then, "Ian and I will help you up," and Joe got up and looked at Ian. They got on each side of her and a second later the three of them waded into the warm ocean to wash the sand and fluids from their bodies.

Marcie was slowly getting some strength back but her sassy teasing was long gone. She felt mellow, weak and tired now and she had so much to think about as her wits slowly returned to her. They went back to their belongings and Joe paged Ki for their ride home. Joe talked to Mark and Faith and retrieved his camera and once the three of them were back into their suits moved away from shore to await the arrival of Ki. Marcie had lost her desire to ride home naked and the ride home was a quiet one but Marcie did ride up front with Ki. She was so used to her bikini now that she felt fully dressed with just those three small patches of shimmery fabric and some string.

Joe rode along lost in his own thoughts as the scenery slipped past them at twenty miles an hour at the most. The reality of what had just happened was settling in and now he had to accept and deal with the fact that he had let another man have his wife and had initiated and watched the whole thing. At the time it was an amazing thing to see Marcie totally naked with a near stranger as she climbed to her orgasm caused by another man while others watched. Even though he had just had a hard orgasm, as he rode along those thoughts caused a stirring deep inside of him. But also deep inside of him were nagging second thoughts about it all. Would Marcie be tormented by what had happened once the glow of the experience had faded? It was far too late to do anything about it but those fears were there none the less.

Ian too was lost in thought. As he rode right behind Marcie he relived what had just happened on the beach. He had just made love to that long legged and so very sexy woman while her husband watched and he would never forget the experience. He would never forget her. But with that experience now part of who he was he knew that he didn't care at all that his marriage to Thea was probably over. He was kidding himself when he thought they could salvage something from the remnants of their relationship. He just didn't care if she was in his life or not and he had to accept the fact that hadn't truly cared for some time. He wanted desperately to meet someone just like Marcie.

Even Ki knew something had changed. He was very familiar with people getting too much sun and fun on the beach. They would get dehydrated and over heated and drink too much and they would play too hard. But considering how quiet the threesome in his car was and that they had just spent a good part of the afternoon at the private beach, to him it all added up to more than just being tired. He'd never spent time at the beach but he had heard many stories.

By the time they made it back to the cottage the three of them were much more rested and cooled down. Marcie smiled at Ki as he helped her out of the car and she gave him a long and warm embrace. "Ki you will forever hold a very special place in my heart."

"I'm glad Marcie and I could never forget you. Call me when I can be of assistance to you," and with the coolers and totes unloaded Ki turned around and headed for the resort once again.

Ian went over to Marcie and they to shared a long embrace. Ian kissed her lightly and said, "I'll never forget today and I mean that. This has been an incredible experience and I can promise you my life is changed because of the two of you and there is no way I can ever thank you enough. You have shared something very special and intimate with me and I'm smart enough to know that nothing like this will ever happen between us again even as much as I'd like it too."

"Ian I'm glad I met you. This is something that Joe and I have never done before but I'm glad it was you that we shared it with."

Ian moved over to Joe and shook his hand and said, "Had the situation been reversed and Marcie was my wife I don't know if I could do what you just did because I'm too insecure. But maybe you two have taught me something and I will one day repay this favor by sharing someone special in my life with another. Thank you again."

"Thank you for being there with us Ian and for making this such a memorable day for Marcie and me." Ian looked over at Marcie once more, got into his cart and followed the lane back toward his cottage wherever it was.

*

Chapter Twenty Two

Joe and Marcie were too tired to do more than lie down together. She turned on her side to face him. He was on his back and then turned to face her as she put her hand to the side of his face said, "Joe I love you so much."

"I love you too Marcie."

"I don't even know what to say about what just happened. I can't even think straight right now. It was pretty obvious that I wanted something to happen but I never dreamed anything like that could really happen. It's also pretty obvious that I was very excited and eager to make love to both of you. Right now I'm so glad that everything happened as it did and I'm even sorry it's over." She took a breath and then in a slightly softer tone added, "But I wonder how we'll feel about it later."

"Marcie honey I feel about the same as you do and I'm sorry it's over too. I don't know how I'm going to feel about it later either but I'm not going to worry about it. What's done is done. I hope neither of us regrets any of it later because it was an incredible experience and it can't be changed now. We know that after this week we have to go back home and to our routine life. We can never take this way of life home with us. I just hope we find ways to keep a little bit of the excitement in our lives. We're too young to live the way we were and I know that now."

"Joe I know that we fulfilled another of your fantasies today but what you didn't know was I fulfilled two of mine today."

He looked at her and said, "But you only had two I thought."

"I'm sorry I wasn't more honest with you. I do have more than two. I've had this fantasy of being with two loving and caring men at the same time. It wasn't one that I thought about very often but every once in a while the idea would appear from nowhere."

"And the other one?"

"The other one I lived today was to be watched and to be videotaped like I'm the star in a movie."

Joe turned on his side and put his arm across her as he said, "When I think about everything I just can't believe any of this. Miles of that deserted beach and Mark and Faith who are naturally two nice looking people and about our age of course choose that spot not far from us. Then he just happens to have a video camera and have a desire to video a good looking woman and even with his wife's help."

She smiled and added, "And even though you didn't know about my fantasy you just happen to get the idea to ask them to video me as you and Ian make love to me and to also use your camera."

"Honey something is going on. Our every need, our every thought and desire is being fulfilled. Not just what we think of on the spur of the moment while we're here but thoughts and wishes that we have had for who knows how long but have never even talked about. I had the fantasy of more than one partner for you and it turns out you had the same fantasy and I didn't know that. What other ones do you have that I should know about? I better know because sure as hell before we leave they will be fulfilled."

"Mine are coming true so fast. I wanted to be admired and flirted with and I've experienced that at every turn ever since we arrived. I had the fantasy of accidentally being exposed and that has happened more than once. Multiple partners? You made that happen for me today. I have others but they are just variations of the same ones."

"And you want to experience a young lover which means you will before we leave."

"Could we be wrong about that...about all of this?"

"I don't see how we can be honey. It isn't like we have no free will, but like we said earlier, temptation is everywhere and it is tossed into our laps. I'm convinced there is more to it than that, but somehow and for some reason we are experiencing urges that are nearly impossible to resist. He took a breath and said, "I have to tell you something honey and now is the time. One of my fantasies was to make love to another woman."

"Renee?"

"Yes. Our golf game was rained out even before we got there. The fact that it didn't rain anywhere else was weird just like you said. She was driving and she wanted to stop at her cottage for something and invited me in. Honey I can't say that she seduced me because I was more than willing, but she made it pretty clear that she wanted to make love to me but in somewhat subtle ways. The way she flirted and teased was just like my fantasy and in no time we were in bed and making love and like I said, I was a very willing and eager partner. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier but I was going to tell you I really was."

"So the island strikes again."

"Or something. It sure would help to be able to point the finger of blame at something or somebody else."

"Honey I'm not mad at you. How can I be? Just because I wasn't there to watch you changes nothing...except I think I would have liked to do that. What you did was no different than what I just did. In fact it's less in many ways. Do you want her again?"

"I don't know but maybe." Joe watched his hand as it slowly caressed her hip and said, "We leave about noon on Friday so that means we have three days left on the island. What would you like to do with those three days? Work hard at behaving and try our best to ignore our fantasies, leave the island early or what?"

"I'd like to stay. We could do our best to stay together so that at least at least whatever happens will happen to both of us. We both know that I could have very easily gone off with Ian and made love to him right then."

"Yes but your fantasy was for more than one partner."

"I wonder what would have happened had my fantasy been for multiple partners."

"I have no doubt it would have come true. If you do have a fantasy like that you better tell me because I'd need to talk to myself about that one."

Marcie said, "No that's not the case but say we stay here and stay together and we run into Renee again or even Liz and Mary. What if your fantasy kicks in and we're together like conjoined twins? Could it still turn out that you make love to one or more of them? If so would I be the audience or what role would I play?"

"Do you have any hidden curiosities or urges to be with a woman?"

"Not really."

"Then I'd have to say you probably wouldn't be part of it."

"Joe maybe we should reconsider leaving the island. If we leave now we'll still have all of our incredible memories. But if we stay we might get into a situation that neither of us could anticipate or deal with and end up arguing or something worse."

"Do you think you could go home now and not regret staying?"

"I don't know. It's a little like gambling. We've been on an incredible winning streak but if we stay we could start losing and we could lose a lot just like in a casino only we could lose a lot more than money."

"I really don't want to leave here but I see your point. If that's what you think we should do maybe we should call the office and see when we can catch the next plane."

"Call them and see about the next flight and then we can decide."

Joe picked up the phone and punched the button for the guest relations and heard, "Sable Island guest relations this is Judy how may I help you?"

"This is cottage twelve and we're thinking of leaving a few days early. Could you tell me when the next Delta flight is?"

"I could connect you to Delta but I'm afraid one of our launches blew up and when that happened it seriously damaged the other launch plus the dock area."

"Are you saying nobody can arrive or leave?"

*

Chapter Twenty Three

Joe looked at Marci and waited until he heard Judy continue.

"I'm sorry but yes our narrow channel through the coral is blocked. We have another launch coming but it going to take a couple of days at least to get it here and get the channel cleared. Is there anything we can do to make you more comfortable in the meantime?"

"Uh, I don't think so right now at least."

"Don't hesitate to call me if there is anything we can do."

"Thank you Judy."

Marcie was listening to Joe's side of the conversation and as soon as he hung up she said, "So we're stuck here now?"

"It would seem so. It's a hell of a nice place to be stuck but just the same that's a little unnerving."

"It would seem the island isn't done with us yet."

"It's kind of creepy when you put it like that."

"I agree it is getting pretty spooky."

Marcie got up and slipped off her bikini and as Joe joined her she said, "Let's have Ki bring us dinner and then we can rest and go for another beach walk tonight. We should be pretty well rested by then."

Joe stepped up against her back and with his arms around her waist he said, "I love it when you're naked."

"We just spent a very hedonistic and carnal afternoon and you still say that?"

"I'm not ready to make love just yet but I still love to see you naked."

She smiled at him and said, "That's good."

"You are so sexy and sensual and I can't get enough of looking at you."

"I think the island is behind a little of that."

"I think it's all about you but we'll see when we get home." Joe hesitated and then said, "Let's have Ki pick us up instead of having dinner here. I have something I want to do before dinner too."

"Okay what?"

"Let's make it a surprise."

"Okay honey call him."

After Joe paged Ki Marcie said, "It doesn't take him long to get here so I better get something on."

He put his arms around her and smiling said, "No stay like you are."

"Naked?"

"Yes. When he gets here I'll wave him in and leave the door open and disappear into the bathroom. Then you come out like you don't know he's here. You know act surprised."

"You are unbelievable. We just spent the afternoon teasing and making love and you're ready to play?"

"Yes but if you'd rather not have Ki see you naked."
She smiled then and said, "Damn you of course I want him to see me naked but I just don't have it in me to do much more."

"No just tease him."

"You mean tease all three of us."

"Correction tease all three of us."

"Now I know it's the island. We've never made lover or even teased each other nearly this often before, even on our honeymoon. It's like we can't get enough of this craziness."

"I know but at least this time it is just teasing."

She looked at him and without smiling said, "Yes that's all it is...this time." Her desire for Ki was already making itself known to her even though she was sexually spent. Marcie had tried to control her urges but her fantasy wasn't to be denied. She wasn't in control of anything it seemed. If the island felt that something should happen then it would happen. All she could do was keep trying for some semblance of control or balance and then accept the decisions of the island and enjoy herself as best she could. She would regain control of her emotions and the decision making once they were on their way home and it would be the same for Joe...it had to be that way.

Joe saw Ki pull up and said, "Honey Ki is here." She looked at him with flushed cheeks and disappeared around the corner near their bedroom. Joe signaled for Ki to come in and leaving the door open as planned he waited until Ki came in and said, "We'll be just a few minutes Ki make yourself comfortable."

"Thank you Joe, take your time."

Marcie was waiting and when Joe got to her he whispered, "I love you honey now go have fun with Ki." She kissed him softly and then taking a breath went out with her eyes on her hands as she fiddled with an earring. She almost ran into Ki and then looked up and acted startled. "Oh Ki, I didn't know you were here yet."

1...678910...24