All Comments on 'Screwball Love: A Virgin...'

by Sappholovers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
caterwaullercaterwaulleralmost 20 years ago
Beautifully Done

I enjoyed the way you told one story within another - fine writing. The erotic bits were delicious, too, getting me quivering with desire. Thanks for the thrill.

JenniferMidnightJenniferMidnightalmost 20 years ago
"...a pulsing, throbbing imagination"

This story describes your innocence twice?once in your 3some and then this night with your wife?both times equally as charming, erotic and tasteful. It?s told almost as if it is a true story?such interesting detail. I love the way you step back and reflect upon the joy of putting your child to sleep and then the ecstasy of sharing your glorious cock with two very sexual lovers. This story and your ?Shower Thoughts? poem are 2 of my favourites! Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful

What a wonderful story! It was nice to finally see an erotica story written with beautiful language and correct spelling and grammar. The right amount of story with the right amount of erotic scenes. I especially liked the story within a story...almost like picture-in-picture tv :-)

Keep up the fantabulous work!

AllieKatAllieKatalmost 20 years ago
wonderfully writen

You created a wonderful story of love and desire. And the story is very well writen! The desire for more than just sex but the lost relationship made it more erotic.

polyticalpolyticalalmost 5 years ago
not my usual

but so well drawn i feel it in my bones . currently separated from 20 year partner by 18 -20 months . my anger is low but explosive . hers is much deeper . but dissipating.

hit all the notes dead center.

KeristaFanKeristaFanalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

The only problem with this story is the letdown I'll feel reading most everything else. Very well done. Thanks for writing this and setting a higher standard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous