All Comments on 'Summer Song'

by SweetestThing

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I love the work on here a lot of the times, because most of the time there's a story to it. It doesn't necessarily need a sequel, but one about Dex & Gabby's adventures and where they settled, as well as maybe a quick thing about where Fin ended up after realizing he *didn't* have the drugs on him like he'd thought would tie everything up nicely.

jpb531jpb531almost 9 years ago
Welcome back!

Amazing as always. Thanks so much for sharing your words with us.

SweetestThingSweetestThingalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Want the full experience? Listen to this playlist while you read!

Hey everyone, hope you like the story. If you want the soundtrack that sort of inspired it, here it is combined with where, in my mind, the song is playing. Of course, none of these artists endorse their hypothetical use.

Summersong - The Decemberists (at the beginning)

Feel Good, Inc - Gorillaz (start of chapter 2)

Set You Free - The Black Keys (Dex gets out of the truck)

Season of the Witch - Donovan (Dex and Gabby ride to the lot, then in the lot)

Touch - Shura (Dex and Gabby ride to her house)

Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson (First kiss into the shower)

Let me Love you - Pusha T feat. Kelly Rowland (sexy times begin)

I Can Change - Brandon Flowers (conversation in bed, then more sexy times)

Everything has Changed - Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran (the garage)

Close your Eyes(and Count to Fuck) - Run the Jewels (they find the drugs)

Hey Ya - Obadiah Parker (packing up the house)

Ramble On - Led Zepplin (Closing Credits)

But, you know, just ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hey

Did you just post this story recently(sorry, I'm acting dumb here)? Because I'm skeptical why it hasn't much views. Damn it's a good story.. Numerous Ls should have flocked here by now. I hope this got more views, comments and hearts..goodluck! thanks for the great story. So hot!

SweetestThingSweetestThingalmost 9 years agoAuthor
re: hey

The story was published just this morning. Hopefully readership will pick up throughout the day :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you!!!!

Oh love it so much!!! Thank you for sharing again!!!

rml65rml65almost 9 years ago
had me hooked!

Well done enjoyed it so much thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really loved it

You got my eyes wet, my heart strumming, and well other parts got wet as well.

Thank you huge amounts for the lovely reading and the tenderness of the written word.

TommybowlerTommybowleralmost 9 years ago
Your first submission or did I get that wrong?

Great story, great writing, loved it. Now for a road trip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
glad you're back

Don't wait so long before the next one. You've written some of my favorites. Excellent!

thumper3463thumper3463almost 9 years ago

Absolutely incredible! I've always loved your work and this was the icing on the cake.

MzFlyMzFlyalmost 9 years ago
Excellent work!

I really loved, lived, felt this story! Hot, sexy and yet intimate, romantic. Your characters are so casual and relatable. Easy to love.

Welcome back! And thanks so very much for sharing your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh my gosh!

As soon as I saw you wrote a story, and that you were back, I basically freaked out. You made my day. Great job! I loved it, and I hope to be seeing more of your stories throughout the year? -fingers crossed- Maybe?

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 9 years ago
She's back!

Funny - I just re-read A Proper Send-off last night, sighing about how good it was and sad that you haven't been around. You are so good at creating living, breathing people. And the sex is HOT! Another 5 * story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really well written ;)

I loved this! The characters were so well formed, it felt like you could know them personally. Their chemistry was HOT too. Glad you're back and writing stories (in particular) about girl loving in this age range. I love other stuff on here too, but it's nice to be able to relate better to their issues and interests or whatever you wanna call it. This and Proper Send Off are gold.

PS: I usually hate writing comments, but I could not pass up the opportunity to tell you that you have awesome talent and to KEEP WRITING STORIES PLEASE!

-Dani

blahhead818blahhead818almost 9 years ago
Glad you're back!

Haven't even read the story yet, but I was so excited to see a story from you that I had to comment. I know it'll be another good one.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 9 years ago
Solid

The sex was great, but I just, plain liked Gabby and Dex so much. I be perfectly happy reading a full length novel about them.

janny54janny54almost 9 years ago
welcome back!

so happy to have you back. can't tell you how many times I have read A PROPER SEND OFF. I was so thrilled when I stumbled across your new story. I loved it. the detail and the characters were drawn out so I felt I was a part of the story. the characters were wonderful, all of them. I hope there is more to this story. gabby and dex's adventures and growth. I would like to know what the crow and the blue jay get up to.

thank you for sharing your wonderful creative talents written here. looking forward to more, please...

vggirl08vggirl08almost 9 years ago
Fresh Air

Always loved your writing - this is no exception. LOVED it!!!! Dex and Gabby are sooo freaking cute together and of course the sex was hot, sweaty, spicy and satisfying . It makes me long for hot summer days of sex and travel. Welcome Back!!!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 9 years ago
Energizer rabbits

Wow, that first night together Dex and Gabby had so many orgasms that I lost track. It seems they did too.

I thoroughly enjoyed their romp and the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Proper Welcome Back!

I echo the sentiment of other readers: Welcome back. I really enjoyed "A Proper Sendoff" too. Maybe it's too obvious, and no doubt you thought about it, but it seems the title of this story should have "Blue Jay and Crow" in it...?

blahhead818blahhead818almost 9 years ago
Really good story.

I really liked Dex & Gabby, I could see you continuing their story at some point.

EmilyWestEmilyWestalmost 9 years ago
Gorgeous and exciting

:-)

BurhanDangerBurhanDangeralmost 9 years ago

Story was great apart from sex. (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another great story!

Thank you for bringing us another great lovable characters story. I enjoy reading very much.

NeshalinNeshalinalmost 9 years ago
Missed you!

Your stories are among my favourites. So glad to see you are still writing. I hope we won't have to wait three years for the next one!

You build the story and characters very well, with just the right pace. It doesn't get boring despite its length being well above average on Literotica. The characters are very unique and painted in colours that stand out. I came to genuinely like Gabby, even smiling at her occasional rambling. Fin seemed something of a douchebag, but easily forgiven by me, the reader, because of the way Gabby responded.

Your editor missed a few mistakes, by the way, but it's a solid five stars nonetheless. (Why can't I give six stars to the really exceptional stuff?)

HeisenhugHeisenhugalmost 9 years ago

I would imagine that Fin was Perth pissed when he realised the suitcase was missing, and not like he could go back and say "sorry I was an ass, could I have my massive stash of drugs back?"... Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy lol.

I also love the mini twist of how smart she is. There's hints all through that she has her head screwed on, but it's still a Crowning Moment Of Awesome for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too cool

I love Dex and her easy going nature. I want my very own!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Average

The sex plot was similar to that of a perfect send off!! A box of coins falling here some trophy a strap on at the end finally to have the largest orgasm and the physique of the characters also similar!! The drug dealing part is a bit confusing though!! And things came out so easily for them.. The classy dialogues like your other stories is missing in this and the comversation is not up to the mark!! We expected more of you sweetest thing!!

SweetestThingSweetestThingalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Average? AVERAGE?!?!?

Dear Anonymous above who said the story was average. That's cool. You don't have to like all of my stories equally. But if I may respond to a few criticisms:

1. It seems like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't with you. When my stories are similar(the sex acts, the fact that something got knocked over) you don't like it. When it's different, like the dialog(Gabby isn't going to talk like my other characters) you don't like it. Can't please everybody, I guess.

2. i don't think of the body types as being super similar. Sarah was 6 feet tall, blonde and amazon strong. Dex is considerably shorter and less muscular. Gabby is busty, yes, but reasonably so and thin. June was redonkulous, full-figured in every way. But heck, we all have types. Those are two of mine.

Anyways, sorry you didn't like it but, well, it was free. So at least you got what you paid for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ignore him

Please ignore the fool who spat on this great story. This was fresh and original and different from your other work and pretty much everyone else here knows it. The person who called it average literally complained about the fact that the story featured a person having their biggest orgasm... Ya please ignore them.

Anyways, you mentioned that you'd be removing some stories and I'm here to beg you to not get rid of The Hockey Mom please. That was great. I loved the bdsm stuff and I'd really like for you to explore that stuff more in future stories.

RoAcHariusRoAcHariusalmost 9 years ago
Smiley Smiles!

Great to have you posting again! Your stories always make me smile, this is no exception. Gabby seems like an awsome person to have around. Thanks for sharing with us lucky people. Also, this is the first time I have posted a comment on here, it's just so rare to see the writers I really enjoy reading come back after a long break! Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

love reading a good lesbian romance , this one is one of the best . very well written , great storyline . well done .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mesmerizing!

Absolutely amazing! If you would please, email me at electra.sparks69@gmail.com , I would love to talk to you about your story and skill!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

SweetestThing, yes you are, at least of what I know of your writing. I've read A Proper Send Off at least nine times and I am thrilled to see you are back with Summer Song. I enjoyed it and the sex scene is classically the sweetest thing. Welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome back you animal you!

Just wanted to let you know ( as if you didn't already know) how great your work is!!. It was funny sweet and sexy, with a feel good vibe. You give your stories this element of fun and your characters are genuine. Plus its hard not to enjoy your wit. Fuck the haters, we love you and we're glad to have you back.

Warmest regards,

fan with a little too much time on her hands :D

verbicideverbicidealmost 9 years ago
Welcome back you sweet thang

I enjoyed the story. Honestly there were a couple moments when I thought character reactions were a bit bizarre...but I've never been a lesbian trying to suss out how a man thinks, so maybe it's just a matter of internal translation. Regardless, I'm glad to see you back. Unlike many, I'd have to say Valkyries & Vixens is my favorite of your tales (thus far), but with your talent, you could write a story featuring a Smurf and I'd read it. 5 stars...as if you couldn't guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WELCOME BACK!!!!

Great job

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Honestly??.....Wow!!

ST, a terrific triumphant homecoming. In your creative personable style. Wonderful characters and amusing situations. The internal andd inter-character dialogues are believable. And last bt certainly not least, hot, hot, HOT Erotica!

As for the complaint that you have not produce the repetitious work demanded by some readers on this site? Life goes on, some of us adapt and evolve, some of us refuse to leave our cozy cells.

This story specifically, in my opinion, reflects the influence of your life experiences since you last posted. I do not see that much change except for a depth of feeling? A maturity of vision, perhaps? When compared to your earlier stories.

However, I think it is silly to compare apples and oranges. Both are delicious and both are nutritious.

ST, you have to write as the inspiration and the motivation compel you. Do not let yourself get distracted by the timid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Special

Your writing is very special. It takes a Special Sweetest Thing to write like you do. You pull it off; comparing two total, complete opposites and making sense of how both apply. And it's always to fucking. Your fucking has to be the hottest there is here to read. I have to re-scotch guard my carpet when done reading... I just wish you had more of it. There's gotta be more, more follow through, more intense go at its, the two switch, explore more, or the dom fucks the fem in a new fun way. Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant

This was amazing. Loved your writing style and the way you tell the story. The characters feel real and genuine. Very quirky and had me laughing out loud at points. So good. The fact it was also seriously hot goes without saying! Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lost for words

I loved this story as much as or more than many famous novels that I have read. My only wish is that it could go on longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Super sexy story

Where's my crappy old car? I'm going on a road trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Sumer is acumin in..."

...so it says in the 13th Century poem and it certainly does in this story, in spades. A great read and worth more than the five stars I've given you. I'm of an age and experience where I cannot approve of drug use but you did warn us at the story's outset. And in this case it worked---I really loved the way that arsehole Fin got shafted and the good guys came out (financially) on top. A really good story, Sweetest---keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well ... I'd do the same ...

... if I were young ...

This sounds like the life I'd have had if I'd have dared to ...

Keep up with this .. it carried me away...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well ... I'd do the same ...

... if I were young ...

This sounds like the life I'd have had if I'd have dared to ...

Keep up with this .. it carried me away...

SalishSalishalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

Gabby is a wonderful creation, and the trip inside her head you take us on is utterly convincing. The combination of super-smart and a little unfocused and spacey is something I understand. I knew people like Gabby in college - maybe even was one myself. Best of all, she seems completely specific and human, very much her own person.

Plus, she has a hell of an adventure, hopefully the beginning of something deeper. I was thrilled when she literally rode off into the sunset with Dex.

Thank you, welcome back, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Thank you :)

dizzyliadizzyliaalmost 9 years ago
Well, call me hooked

You clearly have a knack for storytelling, and that is a rare thing. I enjoyed this from beginning to end and found myself with a craving to know the rest of their story. That's always good. I'll just have to read your other work instead. You keep us wanting, and I love that! -Diz

monicablumonicablualmost 9 years ago
This is so beautiful

Loved the dialogue and build-up to the lovemaking between Gabby and Dex. It is so wonderful to have like experiences, and incredibly erotic to see them in words where you can relive them in your mind. Thank you.

~ M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you're amazing

Sexy too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

This is a fucking beautiful story. Wow. I am seriously impressed with the quality of this piece. I'm honored to have been able to read it. It is VERY sexy, but also so much more than that.

Thank you for writing it. Keep sharing your words!

gnome_mangnome_manalmost 9 years ago
Great Read

I really liked this story. Gabby and Dex were two interesting characters who made the story so good.

Clit_n_SassClit_n_Sassalmost 9 years ago
Sexy and smart

I wade through a lot of crap on literotica in hopes of coming across gems like this. It's a sexy, engaging story that is artfully written and with great character development. I also love Gabby's insights into the personal/identity politics of gender, class, and sexuality. My only critique is I don't beleive the drug profit calculations took into account the use of a middle man distributor. But that's just a minor detail that doesn't really distract from the overall quality of this story. I'm looking forward to reading your other work!

CeleritousCeleritousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

It's so rare to get good story and good sex in one piece, that is my first thought to leave you, but it isn't the one that resonates with me the most. Mostly I love how well you did the opening, with Gabby being stoned. You managed to capture it so perfectly, with internal musings, with say, one voiced thought, then more internal thought on it, then voicing how much you really need those goddamn french fries. Thank you for this story, it was beautiful.

ScattySueScattySuealmost 9 years ago
Outstanding story

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. You have written it beautifully ant the characters are wonderful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Clever

We'll written with an inventive story line.

tnt30tnt30almost 9 years ago
Five Stars

Thank you for the story. It was a treat to read :)

sugareolasugareolaalmost 9 years ago
And I don't even like girls

I always ignore the lesbian sex category, but I have favorited you before, and when I saw the big proud "W" next to this story, I got curious to see what awesomeness you had wrought this time.

HOLY SHIT! The storytelling was thrillingly rich, good pace, no typos (BIG pet peeve) and a cast of memorable, layered and relatable characters. Gabby the anti-ditz was especially charming. Just how you described the land, I actually felt nostalgic, even though I have never set foot in a desert. I might have cried a little, I'm not sure, when Doug produced her bag, with her grandfather's locket safely inside. And the sex was very sensually described, the pleasure was so real even I was affected by it.

I just sighed when it was over. I could have followed their journey to the ends of the earth, but all good things have to end I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

The stories on this website have a reputation (at least with me) of not being well written or accurate and you blew that out of the water. I mean Summer Song is the perfect balance of quirky, sexy and captivating. The plot was easy to follow quite entertaining. The characters were light, but not flat or predictable. They sex was killer and not over done. And normally I don't like drug stories, but it worked well with this one. All in all, I absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Wow, this was great!

There's a lot of wit here, and good characterization, and hotness (the last part is pretty important).

Gabby and Dex are interesting enough that I wouldn't mind seeing more of them. A lust-fueled road trip perhaps?

I'm gonna go and read all your other stories now. :)

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY! 5***** STARS!

Lovely Story!

Very well written!

Thank you

Aunt Helena

Zenful_IntentionsZenful_Intentionsover 8 years ago
GREAT job...

...the build up really pays off. You've got a knack for this!

RhineRhineover 8 years ago

Very... adventurous... :)

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarover 8 years ago

I was going along fine until she said she was a rocket scientist. Then all the wheels came off. As a former college math tutor I see Gabby as any number of things but a math/science major she is not.

RPGerRPGerover 8 years ago
Welcome Back!

A fun story... I really, really like your sense of humor and really enjoy your dialog.

BTW. since you probably don't read old story comments, I have to say how much I liked Valkyries and Vixens which I read yesterday. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Magical

Triumphant return. I adore your little stories. You have the gift, SweetestThing. Don't stop what you're doing.

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 8 years ago
Love it

Love the dippy hippy genius chick and the inked hardbody. It's a great combo. Great fun, entertaining banter. Glad she dumped the jerk. And I've always been a sucker for "riding off into the sunset" endings. Hope you write more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

Fantastic to read. Just like your other lesbian themed stories, this had it all. Characters, setting, good humour and the sex was scorching hot . The only criticism would be that it took you so long to put this story up. SweetestThing please write more stories of this calibre more often.

The

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
want more

The sex, Yoh! Talk about hot. I honestly tried reading the proper send-off a couple of times but I couldn't. Now that I have read this, I'm going to. I just wish there was a possibility that you might consider continuing the story. Its very good. Like really good. At first I was like no, I'll just read the first page and sleep but no I got so hooked. The maths part was funny. Dex? Does anyone like that exist? I don't think we have them in south Africa. But yeah the story was on fire. Please pretty please continue. Someone has already popped ideas all you need to d is playing with words and give us hot sex to read?😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am absolutely IN LOVE with these characters. I need this to be made into a graphic novel ASAP.

It's stories like this that make me laugh at my former, "straight" self. I'm actually sitting here chuckling (yes, chuckling) at the thought of living without boobs. Where is my Dex?!

But anyhow, amazing story. I would gladly read an entire trilogy of these ladies. And that sex scene is iconic- honestly one of the best I've ever read. Just all around YAY

DaniBlue_WCDaniBlue_WCover 8 years ago
Please Keep Writing

Just re-read this for the hundredth time and saw your note at the end about how comments are what make you continue writing. This story is amazing on so many different levels. I can't imagine you writing something that's not incredible. I said that to say, if my appreciation can be more incentive for you to keep writing, then I would gladly let you know every time I read it...though the accumulation of posts from me could get quite annoying. If you can't tell, I LOVE this and your other stories. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow :-)

Absolutely fantastic, hopeful story. Definitely one I'll come back to more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blue Jay Way

A fabulous story with a brilliant ending. Keep writing xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Wonderful writing, and a well told story, plus, hot as heck

AABBL1718AABBL1718over 8 years ago
Very Good, Excellent

A very well crafted and believeable story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Give me more!

I would love to see a sequel to this where Dex gets defensive about Gabby, and gets into a fight with a guy for hitting on her. I know Gabby probably wouldn't be about that, but it would add an interesting dynamic to their relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

Heartwarming, sexy, funny, lovable characters; fantastic job!!!

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
Just...

...re-read the story. Every bit as good as I remembered. First class story and writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Freakin awesome story....

Loved it from the start. Could not put it down. Fantaztic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome'

Great storytelling, composition and pace! Really awesome story! On my favourite list....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Delightful!!

I truly enjoyed this story, it was well set and the characters so charming!

You warn us about it being long but to be honest I did not want it to end, in fact I would love to read some more! Thank you very much!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible all the way to the end

A little cliched and corny with the whole pretty blonde leaves asshole boyfriend for hard edged dyke and they drive off into the sunset without a care in the world thing. Complete lesbian 5 star fantasy.

But the storytelling was excellent. Especially since they wrapped everything up with the fact that they sold the house, got cash, a tattoo for Gabby, etc. I could imagine a year from now Gabby with multiple tattoos, proud to be a girlfriend and totally embracing the girly role in this dynamic. Well done and I don't give out 5 stars too often.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 8 years ago
Wow!

A wonderful story! Love it!

Thank you,

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Speechless

This is one of the best stories ever!! I couldnt put it down. Five stars. I dont think i will ever read somdthing else like this again. You are amazing at writing. I cant express the feelings that came over me while reading this. Overall, super amazing. I hope you make more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet

Awesome storyline. Just the right length to "tell" the story. Really fun! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lord

Okay so uhhhhhh get this published and let's make a movie! Like...damn! Beautiful imagery, and suspense, and everything...just amazing story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Please write more.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Great story!

I really loved this story, thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
pleeeeeasse

Your stories are my absolute favorite!! Please write more lol!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Niiiicccceeee

TaLtos6TaLtos6almost 7 years ago
Really, REALLY well done!

So very glad that I found this one - and now get to read the rest of your stuff. :)

I thoroughly enjoyed your writing. If you've got any more tales trying to get out of you, please, please write them!

O_o TaLtos6

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago
Great

What a great story would really enjoy read lots more. Keep up the great work

TxbitravelerTxbitravelerover 6 years ago
I'm hooked!

You, young lady, have a gift. Your ability to weave and flourish emotion is truly unique.

Just so awesome...

~R.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
loved every minute of it

wow you have a gift for writing about sweet and sexy. carnt wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredble

That was absolutely beautiful. I'm impressed

bravebombadierbravebombadierover 5 years ago
Gorgeous

Beautifully written and such a well-crafted story.

Loved it from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SORT OF RELAXING ........

Please don`t take that as ANY sort of insult. Its just the way I found this particular tale :)

I thoroughly enjoyed it, Eight pages of a really and sweet erotic story that was extremely well written, with believable characters and a style that was an easy and relaxing read.

Thank you

alexwatson62@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
love your stories

Ive read this before, and I loved it just as much the third time as I did the first.please keep writing

Nightfall64Nightfall64over 4 years ago
Cool

I loved it, very good story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous