All Comments on 'The Big Swing'

by wiintermute

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

Very good story kept my attention from page 1. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot and believable

I loved the way you captured the nuances of the characters, the initially reluctant Marlissa, the experienced couple and the open minded first character Ian. Using the game as the catalyst to overcome inhibitions is brilliant, especially when there are safeguards to ensure everyone knows where the comfort zone is so they can push the boundaries. Beautifully written piece. I could visualise every detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Smoldering Hot

The story was great and captivated me from beginning to end it brought alot of ideas to my head that I might have to try in real life can't wait for next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fucking legendary.

I go back to this story over and over again. Out of all the stories on Literotica, I've read this one the most. I'm a straight guy with very, very few bi tendencies, but even the male on male stuff in this story turns me on. I wish someone would make a movie out of this. It's absolutely brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Infectedvirus

The best one. Thats pure talent

namron711namron711over 16 years ago
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Loved it. So Fucking hot! Definitely a fantasy of mine. Hope there is a follow up story. Great jackoff material. Thanks for the hardon!

Crankyandtesty@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I want a copy of this game. Is it anywhere. Does Literotica sell it? Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

One of the best stories on this entire site. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So real.......

My wife and I actually experienced something very similar to this with a "truth or dare" type game with 2 other couples a few years ago. It was the most intensly erotic experience of our lives. We happened to be the inexperienced couple. So thankful we got to play like that. THERE IS NOTHING MORE EROTIC THAN WATCHING YOUR SPOUSE MAKING LOVE TO SOMEONE ELSE, SEEING THE RAW LUST AND PLEASURE ON THEIR FACE... and then having them fall into your arms, exhausted and spent, and hearing them say "I love you, thank you for letting me do that".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
marvelous !!

I am a 54 y/o bisexual male who loves to suck cock and of course, eat pussy. Thank you for one of the best reads I've had for a LONG time. I am not able to masturbate just this minute, as daughter is at home. Rest assured, I'll return and enjoy this again, as my cock is leaking tremendously right now. Many thanks.

goodlife3738goodlife3738over 12 years ago
Terrific!

Thank you for such an enjoyable read. I always look for believable swinging stories, and this one is the best so far! Too bad I'm at work right now, I am incredibly horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want that game!!!

What a great way to introduce swinging or starting a party. I originally thought it was a game and looked to find it. When I didn't see anything, I worked up some cards to send to wiintermute. Hopefully there will be something you can spice up your nights with soon!

ShadowlandsShadowlandsabout 12 years ago
Love it!

Love believable swinging tails. Having played a few game scenarios with other couples I can say this is a very believable scene. Well written, well paced, and well hot! I shall be looking at your other stuff.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow thank you

such a great story i started to cum in my shorts at page two had to have a rest then started to read some more thank you i will hope you write some more

WillHartyWillHartyalmost 12 years ago
Quite acrobatic...

Quite a few amazing acrobatic accomplishments in there. But reality is just a word, and balanced against some very hot scenes and visions of lovely ladies, it more than works for me. I give it three orgasms and working on a fourth. A great read!

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
MOOTHEEERFUCK!

THIS WAS THE HOTTEST STORY I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME. THE SEX WAS GREAT! I'M JUST SORRY I COULDN'T BE THERE.

jedistarsjedistarsalmost 10 years ago
Hot!

That was awesome. The buildup & descriptions were so good I felt like I was there.

Fun_maleFun_maleover 9 years ago
Excellent

Extremely hot and well written. I enjoyed this story immensely.

leibeleibeabout 9 years ago
fantastic

Loved this story. Where can I buy the game???

ZippyJ77ZippyJ77over 8 years ago
Great read!

This is absolutely my favorite story...I have been back to re-read at least a dozen times. The characters are great and I love how it was a slow build up to get to the amazing fuckery!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 7 years ago
Read a 2nd time

Loved it just as much as the 1st.

josephpauljosephpaulabout 7 years ago

lovely story. but lost my erection when all the guy guy stuff started happening. i was wondering why there was no ass penetration for jody. i feel ian got the short end of the stick in the game. anyway 4 stars.

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
great stroke story

but with 4chapters, i was expecting a little more depth and emotion,,well written, well paced

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Wow love the bisexual action in this story. And I really, really appreciated the sexy consent check ins. Super turn on! Got my pussy soaking!

Passionwriter2019Passionwriter2019over 4 years ago
So hot!

Thank you for that exhilarating experience. I’m new to the swinging scene but this is just the sort of game I’d love to play.

SublimelyoursSublimelyoursabout 4 years ago
Great story

Well paced story. Lots of excitement. Creative. Sexy. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Certainly tiresome, to read another anal sex story with Kyle's dick fresh from Marlissa's ass and "Let's lick it!" Ick-k! They might do it in porn but are you really going to lick shit off this guy's dick. That is why they call it santorum. Hygiene, folks. Pay attention to what Jack Morin delineates about wise anal sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous