All Comments on 'The Mathematics of Love'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful, Strange, Touching!

Remarkable! Unusual in every way. It held my attention to the very end. BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very good story

Great story kept my attention all the way thru..

Keep up the great work of fine writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

We should all be so lucky to find a mentor and lover in one person.

Boyd

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
Nice Romance

Many subtle principles underneath this little gem of a story. Very nice!

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Delightful

An engaging and wonderful story.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 16 years ago
If only

I could put my thoughts into a meanyful story as well as you do. I've been reading all your stories, going alphabetical to here. I've enjoyed them all, so far, this one is no exception, but. As with this story, all your stories leaves me with the feeling like there should be more. Your endings just don't flow, I think it's that you don't want your stories to be long and drawen out. I'm a 57 year old, Construction/Mechanical Engineer, you had me looking for a tissue on this one. I don't need all the heavy breathing sex scenes to enjoy, anyway, you get my point, keep them coming.

mitchawamitchawaabout 13 years ago
A story well told

A story well told. It is easy to see why this story is rated so highly by others. I was disappointed by the title because I was looking for a formula for love or a mathematical trick or function of some type. I guess the title doesn't fit for me.

This story is similar to The Great Man's wife in that it's a story of unrequited love. It's easy to see Robin's growing love of Carenza and the clues she gave him of her love for him. Thank God for mom. Even though I knew how the plot would end, not the specifics, but the general principle I kept reading. The writing is colorful and clear and I couldn't wait until the conclusion. Again I was disappointed by the lack of a meaningful sex scene but I believe Moondrift unfortunately will never go that route.

I believe the opening paragraph that is repeated in Chapter three is true, and from my perspective would add to the story if that same feeling was illustrated in the sex act itself.

Maybe I'm jealous because I don't believe I've ever written a paragraph as good as that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT A PRICK

he could not see beyond the end of his nose....what an arrogant prick he was......took a while for the penny to drop and get together with her......men can be such assholes at times.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this was a good story until the end

when it was rushed ans finished way too quickly....and why turn him in to a bumbling idiot...not much hope for his success in his chosen career...the ending needed to be made longer

Christman404Christman404about 4 years ago
Too abrubt an ending

Please make a part two. After all this is romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous