All Comments on 'The Professor Ch. 15'

by earlkrementz

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
pomgrifpomgrifover 11 years ago
loved every chapter

Thank you for this story

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago

It was an honor to read.. it just show me u can find true love and your love lasted forever. beautiful

blackduchessblackduchessover 11 years ago
Congratulations!

And thank you for sharing your beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You

It's all I can say and through the tears, I am glad to find stories that are now so sexually raw. This one to keep us all encouraged and learn a bit of history. I wish you both well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

I so happy for you, please take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I need to get the Kleenex box. I am so very happy for you two and I pray that God grants you a very long and blessed life.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
no comment could do this justice

So ill just say: thank you God. For blessing us with this wonderful couple, the proof that love transcends bias and boundaries and that given time, even those who choose to be ignorant will see the error of their ways and choose true.

Be bkessed in love, life, and deed.

Tha Dark Phoenyx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am moved beyond words...

I had to stop reading several times during this last Chapter. I have never been so emotionally drained from simply reading a story. It is so well written, I felt that I lived the story, rather than read about it. (I even had to stop for a few minutes writing this comment!) Congratulations.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How to say this?

I have never commented on a story on here but I feel compelled to do so on this one. First off I want to thank you for allowing us into your lives and showing what TRUE LOVE really is. I am so glad to see that you both showed the people that through action and deeds, no matter what they say you two were ment to be together. I also would like to THANK you for your service to our country and to your wonderful wife (so nice to be able to say that) THANK you for your caring and compassion towards him and his family. You have shown and will continue to be what role models are and what they are about. Who knows whom you may have inspired through this wonderful story.

May you both always be blessed and full of love and life!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
Thank you

I Love You Both, I read a bunch of stories on here but what you have given us is LOVE. You told us of a hard and beautiful history. Ups and downs that show anyone of any faith or race that in the end if it's meant to be God will make it so. I am just astounded that you both sat and shared your history with us all. I hope you are able to share this on another form where people read for its a romance. I have hope that I'll find my own Stephen some day where we can write our own story to add to your. Hugs and Kisses to you wonderfully beautiful newly weds.

-- Kelleigh

earlkrementzearlkrementzover 11 years agoAuthor
We are overwhelmed by your kindness toward us and our story

Lissia and I thank you for your gracious words for our life story. it has been a long journey that has culminated in great joy that we've been blessed to share with you. You have expressed to us that you know how difficult this has been to relive, to write about and to share. We hope that in some small way all of us will find ways to open our hearts to one another without bias or prejudgment. Don't miss the opportunity to find the love of your life your 'Lissia' or 'Steven' might slip away. Take heart, be courageous in the face of the worst possible circumstances and never quit. We thank you who have been faithful in reading our story and know that we are hopeful that our world will learn to love one another. Your friends 'Lissia and Steven.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Congratulations on your marriage! Though, I believe you were married in the spiritual sense all along. Thank you for sharing your wonderfully rich and heartfelt journey with us. It was so much better than some of the more contrived tales. I have to comment on how formally you spoke with one another - it reminded me a bit of the old black and white Nelson Eddy and Jeanette McDonald movies :oD It was refreshing and so sweet. May you have many many healthy, happy, and loving years with each other to replace those you so tragically lost.

LitaholicLitaholicover 11 years ago
A Beautiful story

I just finished reading The Professor from start to finish and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I actually felt as if I were experiencing the lives and emotions of your characters (yourselves) as they were happening. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was a great story from start to finish and shows that true love can overcome many obstacles thrown your way. Their devotion to one another is just amazing and your style of writing is great and inspiring.I hope that this in some way will help others who are bigots to change their ways and make this world a better place where we should all care about one another.

earlkrementzearlkrementzover 11 years agoAuthor
Our sincere thanks to you all

We have read all of your comments and we very much appreciate your allowing us to share our life with you. As difficult as some of it was to revisit, your kindness gave us wings over its rough spots; your encouragement assured us that we were striking a harmonious chord with you and your perseverance with the length of the story reveals to us that you too wish for stronger more lasting relationships free of bigotry and deceit. We wish all of you a wonderful relationship that will fill your heart to the brim. Steven and Lissia

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a novel

You two should consider publishing this story in book form. Have you considered this?

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
A very touching story.

Thank you for this wonderful tale. Nice conclusion.

RetiredNLuvNItRetiredNLuvNItalmost 10 years ago
A wonderful story of love overcoming all obstacles.

I want to thank you both, not just for the wonderful story, but for the inspiring way in which you handled the many difficulties which you faced in your relationship with each other, with your respective families and with a bigoted and hateful environment around you.

I am so thankful that you were able to reconnect and eventually marry.

I wish you all the best for the future; may it be one of health and happiness together!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Beautiful!!!

I'm so happy that you guys finally received your happy ending, but I'm also sad on how how long it took and the years you weren't able to love each other. This was a beautiful story and I'm glad that you decided to share it. This story brought tears to my eyes and all I can do is pray that maybe one day I'll have a love like yours. Thank you and God Bless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

As I started reading this...I soon relised what a wonderful story this would be..an how well it had been written... Towards the end I was worried that this would end in a death in war..I cheated and when right to the happy ending. I myself a white man and married to a beautiful black lady...it is not 1960s...but we still to this day turn heads as a mixed race couple...I thank you for sharing your lives in this story... And paving way for people like us....love has no color.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. You will never know how much you sharing this means to me personally. From the moment I began reading your story until the very last work you two have been and inspiration.You both deserve every bit of happiness that you can find with each other. I feel like you are a part of my family;I too live in Texas, in Waller county to be exact and even now,in 2014,I know just what you are talking about. Most people are slow to change but I hold by head up high and hug my own "blue eyes" and walk right on by. God bless you both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love overcomes

Thank You so much for sharing your story it's so beautiful & rich. Shows how truly true love is. Your story is a true testament of love & how it never fails but endures & flourishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

Thank you so much for sharing such an amazing, beautiful story. I am in love with you two. I've been reading your story for a few days between working and running errands. Your love is so special, some people will never experience it. I am only 26 years old and want love so bad but after reading this story I can't settle for anything but over the moon, cant eat, can't sleep love. Dr. Phylissia you are an amazing, brave women, you've paved the way for black women like me and you deserve to be in books. It broke my heart when you two were torn apart by the war and I thanked god you found each other. Thank you Steven for telling this story, for being a hero for our country as well as a hero in love and opening people's eyes. You two may never read this, since it has been two years since your last post but I adore you guys beyond words <3

DownandDirty21DownandDirty21about 9 years ago
Beautiful and inspiring

I thank you two for the story yon have told. It amazed how even at the worst of times you to still kept the faith and loved each other dearly. At the end I cried because of just how much you two have gone through but still made it on top. You two are a true beacon of hope to all who read this story. Steven your courage, wit, and love for Phylissia is something of a great power. Dr. Phylissia you took a chance of love and I admire both of you. Please stay in contact. Thank you for this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I could not reply to each one but knew I had to at the final story. I laughed and cried as I read your stories. I know the love you talk about and I pray that one day he and I can have the chance to have a life together. I am so glad you both chose to write your story and I have to say thank you because you give me and I am sure many others the hope that real love exist. So once again thank youfor sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

this is by far the most captivating story I have read. if this is not a work of fiction, I am absolutely enthralled by your story. if it is a work of fiction, you have grabbed me with it and captured my heart. well done1

Lulu222Lulu222about 8 years ago

This brought tears to my eyes ate the end. Very beautiful & touching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
loved it,

It was so well writen that i didnt want it to end, also glad that they found one another

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im glad you two finally got to be together. I couldnt imagine a single day without my beautiful black wife. We have been together 22 years and have 2 great kids who are now out of the house.

Im courting her again. Romance never dies. Good Luck & much Happiness

YourWhiteDaddyYourWhiteDaddyover 1 year ago

Good story but on the wrong web site. Maybe better placed in Ebony magazine or Peoples mag. This is an erotic porn literature site.

NoWay50NoWay50over 1 year ago

Awesome true story and story telling. Probably make an interesting streaming docu movie/series with some remixing of the temporal narrative.

For example, start with packing and leaving for the fishing trip to Maine, talking to the dog along the way as a means to get the story moving along. Embellish the truth in needed, but I suspect the trip to Maine, talking to the dog may actual exist. Then dive back in time and relive the chapters of the true story starting way back when, perhaps with an occasional return to 'real time' on the trip to Maine. Building until the end of the trip, reconnection, marriage, etc.

Some of the heat of the relationship can perhaps be left, or not. The story is there so a rework of the timing might not seem that much of a challenge. There's experts in this sort of stuff, though I'd error on the side of keeping with your real story told in a temporal fashion that could raise the story to new heights...

Falstaff60Falstaff609 months ago

Loved the story and would have enjoyed it even without the sex. I am also a reader that has been married to a beautiful black woman for 34 yrs now. We have a 19yr old daughter that will be leaving home soon. We married in the late 80s in NYC, after having been "friends" for 6 yrs. We never experienced any real adverse reaction to our being together other than some stares and looks now and then. But have continued to love one another every day of our being together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories