All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 04'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More.....

So worth the wait! Love your stories but this one has some mystery of an unknown undercurrent that makes it special. More please.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love this

Please don't stop

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

I can bloody believe I missed this chapters release! Ellie thank you so much for continuing this story! I really enjoyed his chapter, full of tantalising glimpses of what may happen, will happen or shockingly won't! I personally would love to see Peri freak out a bit at some point. I feel Josh maybe getting ahead of himself somewhat and although Peri has taken everything in her stride so far, there has got be something that makes her snap, just a little bit ...and I feel you are deliciously leading us towards it! It's a wonderful chapter, I wonder if it was in a different category (BDSM) whether more comments would be made. Well done, I really hope it continues. M.

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
Oh my....

I would have missed this....I had to check something from one of your other stories and saw that this was posted.

Just a wonderful sexy tale. I will check back in this category from time to time. I hope to see chap 5 posted in about a months time, that is if you are keeping to the Owning Bella schedule.

cillerycilleryover 10 years ago
WOW

You really got the story going now, You can't stop now, please,

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
Best of intentions

I have every intention of continuing this story I just have a few things on the go at the moment and little writing time. Now that the final chapters of Bella are done and submitted I am hoping to have more time for my other series as well.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more?

when are you going to add another chapter?

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 10 years ago
Uh oh...

You've started a new Bella series, does that mean this one is still on the back burners?

Sorry, but I'm greedy lol I want more of them all and I want it yesterday! Lol please don't forget about this series when you get some time.

CandyKDCandyKDover 10 years ago
MORE Please

great story and waiting for more.

Love the direction and slow pace.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
New chapter

I have just finished the rough draft of a new chapter of this series, I am trying really hard to get back on track with all my series this year. Hopefully it will be out in a another week or two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES