All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 23'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another amazing chapter xx

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

A fantastic next chapter. Loving this journey you have us on. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Noah on his knees

Please make Noah submit to Marcella, she deserves this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Few series are worth the wait.

This one is not only worth it, but worth a reread from book #1!

Again and again. Worthy of it's own directory-shelf-in-bookmarked favorites.

Welcome back. So glad you're doing better, health wise.

Perfect boost in this 2020 plagued duldrum year!

Thank you! You might just have saved my sanity!

erktecerktecover 3 years ago
Richness....

I love the richness of your stories with your vast array of characters, each which have unique qualities. I had to struggle a bit to remember all who are a part of this world and how they fit in, but oh how I love it.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 3 years ago
Love your writing - Love Marcella

Thank you for creating stories like this and sharing them openly and freely with us.

I love Marcella. One of the strongest female characters you have ever written. She has already proven herself more capable of resolving the Olivia's situation as a lone female with 1/100th of the resource than the entire male Zenati family has. I know they don't believe women can/should - but she has already proved it and they have admitted such. Any chance that when Marcella becomes a member of the Zenati family she gets Noah's chair and he stays home with the kids? I know, I know, but I had to throw it out there.

As for Noah, he may have hit a home run but I fear the game is nearly over and he is well behind in the final score where it matters.

The issue remains his insatiable sense of self. Noah has no ability to do something for another simply because it is what the others person needs, even for the "woman he loves", There is always a requirement that the other person provide him a reward for his efforts. It's always about benefitting himself. The definition of selfless is lost on him. The "blackmail", this game, ... even though both parties "agreed to the rules and outcomes" was only done primarily for Noah's benefit.

At least Josh knew he could never be everything Peri needed and selflessly sought out help from Dante to make sure Peri's needs were fully met, even if it conflicted with his own original views and desires. He didn't own her, he set her free.

Noah has found the last White Tiger. It is a gift from the gods set before us all to appreciate and respect. It is powerful, intelligent, beautiful, exciting, challenging, proud, fierce. But our man "Gaston" has decided for himself that he needs to capture, tame it, and make it his...killing the beast within Belle and mounting his prize.

I hope he sees the error of his ways because Marcella has already shown she is willing to meet him half way, why does he keep demanding she walk all the way to his side every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

Showing his true colors during sex. Please give her a good man. She deserves so much more. She is the only real person in this storyline. The other characters are 2dimensional. They behave like this or they behave like that and they are constantly making decisions or behave in a way that is not consistent with reality. But Marcella is real, we understand her and her decisions, that’s why this storyline is so good. Please don’t fuck this up. Marcella would not choose for a man who behaves like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your Back!

Glad to see you are back! I am having to reread this entire story line to get caught back up. Sorry to hear about your friend, my sincere condolences.

Hope all else is well in your World. Thank you for sharing your stories and for your hard work and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I do understand

The storylines are all based around BDSM, it’s exactly what drew me to your writing because that’s what does it for me too. Of course there’s a *but* BDSM isn’t for everyone, this is a deeply misogynistic subculture that has its focus on BDSM even in the *business* side of their lives. At times it’s as that hey are afraid of their women, is the concept of nurturing talent regardless of gender so appalling?

With Noah and Marcella just as it is with their siblings the women are crippled by that misogyny, Olivia has been broken and is now dependent on the kink lifestyle. Marcella is on the verge of being destroyed she has a deep seated fear of the way things work in their world and rightfully so. Would it be so appalling for Noah to back down and approach her from the *vanilla* world, compromise. If she’s interested in being sexually dominated in the future they could explore it together, I don’t think it should be forced on her. BDSM is supposed to be about choice, it’s the one thing that/she’s always been denied. I’m not suggesting that he forget his dominant desires because that would be bad for him in the long run. In my opinion it would make a much more realistic story if they approached the kink in a much slower way.

My comments aren’t intended as a slur, quite the contrary I love many of your stories and just like most of the other readers who enjoy your work I love the topic too!

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grrrr

I agree with many of the anonymous comentators and not only anonymous - Marcella is an amazing character precisely for her independence and having a spine, and Noah would only be worthy of her if he would stop trying to push her around like this. I was so looking forward to them finally consummating their passion, yet it was darkened by his inability to let her have what she wants, he needs to meet her halfway and not to expect her to give in, this constant wish to subdue her is ridiculous, and indeed these tables' culture is deeply misogynistic and troubling, and Marcella seemed like one chance to overcome their evilness, and now it seems like Noah is going to ruin it as well :(

savai2savai2over 3 years ago
Bravo!

Congratulations on your contest win. You so deserve it along with whatever other accolades they bestow on writers of your caliber. Your stories are amazing!

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 3 years ago

Congrats on the contest win! Well deserved.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 3 years ago

Congratulations Ellie = what a chapter! No wonder you won (yet) another competition.

It does puzzle me a little however, that even when Marcella's thoughts and changing of mind are clear to all who read this (and other) chapters, that Noah still attracts nothing but criticism - for being a Table man, a Dom or even just a man it seems. The whole concept of Marcella being Noah's "Curse Breaker" - his one and only true love in life - seems to be lost on some...

Jules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is an amazing story which i’m reading hard on the heels of Bella. What an author, i love the way you take the stories, the only thing i’d say is that there’s a lot of characters to keep track of and its sometimes difficult to remember who each of them are. I guess that inevitable over such a long series but perhaps write some of them out as you introduce new ones

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

A good chapter but unfortunately reading this in isolation (2020 awards) is not the best way to appreciate the story. Nevertheless, there's enough information to piece some things together. I've read another 4 of your stories which are excellent and this is on the list so better go back to the beginning. No doubt I'll be impressed again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please Marcella, run!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES